Detailed End Of Tenancy Cleaning Streatham SW16
Affordable End Of Lease Cleaning In SW16
The Advantages Of Our Streatham Move-out Cleaning Offer
- Affordable price rates, starting from just £90!
- Multiple payment options.
- Extremely easy to book and reliable – we work seven days per week, all holidays included!
- Perfectly trained and uniformed cleaning staff covering the SW16 postcode area.
- A comprehensive set of cleaning procedures that address all sanitary issues of your former residence.
- Short-notice service – we usually do the cleaning within 2-3 days, you can rely on us in emergency cases as well.
- A bullet-proof Insurance and Liability policy.
- Anyclean is a fully certified Safe Contractor providing guaranteed end of tenancy completion cleans in all of London.
- We use latest-generation equipment and organic-based, biodegradable cleaning components.
- A friendly and dedicated customer support.
Post-tenancy Cleaning In South West London – We Are The Reliable Choice
Are you at a loss trying to find a reliable end of tenancy cleaning contractor in Streatham? Do not worry, there is a quick and easy solution to your problem! Anyclean has been in the cleaning business since 1998, offering premium quality services at affordable price rates all around London. Our experienced and highly skilled technicians are at your disposal seven days per week, all throughout the year!
Call 020 7099 6964 and book your quote with Anyclean right away! We work on extremely short notice and can schedule your cleaning within 2-3 days. You do not need to worry about detergents or any preliminary treatment – just make sure we have access to the premises, and we will take care of everything else. Our professional brand is well-known among landlords and property owners in Southwest London and Streatham SW16 in particular. We will keep in constant touch with them and pay special attention to their requirements and suggestions.
Anyclean is committed to excellence of performance and complete customer satisfaction. We never shy away from a cleaning challenge, and we are perfectly confident of our knowledge and expertise. Rest assured, when you sign up for our services, you put your end of tenancy cleaning worries behind you!
Our Rental Property Cleaning Prices
Anyclean Streatham works with fixed estimates, based on the standardized size of London homes and the number of rooms in the residence. The price you pay is in no way affected by the total time for completion, so our cleaners can concentrate on their tasks. We never add contract fees or any other hidden charges – once you receive your price quote, it is not a subject of change.
*End of tenancy carpet cleaning is a separate procedure – please notify us if you want to include it in your service package.
**We need a parking spot for our vehicles. If your residential building does not provide one, additional parking fees may apply.
Anyclean’s Outstanding House Deep-clean Crews
Many of our seasoned tenancy cleaning specialists have more than a decade of experience and hundreds of procedures behind their back. They have come across every possible home maintenance or sanitary problem you can think of, and taken care of it quickly and effectively. Experience and skills aside, our staff undergoes training courses at two of the most reputable educational institutions in our business – the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association.
What is even more important – they are strongly motivated, hard working individuals who enjoy their job and come to work every day looking for a good cleaning challenge.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments
We Will Help You Make Your Landlords Happy!
How Do You Book A Property Cleaning Job With Anyclean?
Give us a call today and we can start planning your tenancy cleaning appointment right away. Our customer support centre is available on working days, 09.00-18.00, and on weekends, 10.00-16.00.
Quality Control For Every Checkout Cleaning We Do
We do not just send our cleaning teams to your address and hope they do their job. Although we are perfectly confident in their professionalism and serious attitude, Anyclean has built its reputation on rigorous, uncompromising quality control and managerial oversight. Each team includes a quality supervisor that checks every single chore and maintains the high standards of performance. In most cases the supervisors are former cleaners with extensive experience and knowledge of the profession – rest assured, nothing will evade their sight.
Beneficial For Property Owners And Estate Managers
Tenancy cleaning is largely performed for the sake of the property owner – so we want to include them in the screening process. We usually invite them, if they wish so, to join us on our final check-up and assess the results of the procedure. If they are not happy with any peculiar detail, we can address the problem right away!
Trust The Local House Cleaning Contractor
You can rely on us in every residential area of South West London, including:
- End of tenancy cleaning Chelsea SW3
- End of tenancy cleaning Putney SW15
- End of tenancy cleaning Fulham SW6
- End of tenancy cleaning Earls Court SW5
- End of tenancy cleaning Wandsworth SW18
- End of tenancy cleaning Wimbledon SW19
- End of tenancy cleaning Barnes SW13
- End of tenancy cleaning Mortlake SW14
- End of tenancy cleaning Clapham SW4
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around Odeon Streatham at 47-49 Streatham High Rd, London SW16 1PW, United Kingdom
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Our End of Tenancy Cleaning Task Sheet - Overview
Our tailor-made approach allows us to adjust to the characteristics and hygienic needs of any sort of residence, regardless of type, size or number of rooms. By the time we are done cleaning, our main goal is to leave the premises in better condition than they had been the day you moved in.
How do we achieve that? We treat every square inch of usable surface, concentrating our efforts on high-traffic areas and items. We never compromise with the quality of our performance, and we are not afraid to get our hands dirty if the job requires it. Here is a quick look at the usual list of chores our cleaners perform.
Bathroom cleaning chores
- Toilet cleaning and treatment with anti-bacteria detergents.
- Floor cleaning and sanitizing.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Bathroom vanities cleaning – mirrors, drawers, shelves, shower curtain, sink, taps, etc.
- Bathtub/shower cabin cleaning and polishing.
Kitchen cleaning chores
- Cleaning and polishing of the sink and taps.
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces.
- Dusting and cleaning of all cupboards and drawers.
- Cleaning of all cooking utensils (microwave oven, mixer, toaster, coffee machine, etc.).
- Fridge defrost, thorough cleaning from the inside and out.
- Oven deep-clean, removal of grease or rust (if necessary).
- Disposal of any food products and beverages left behind.
General cleaning chores
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Dusting and cleaning of all window sills, blinds, shutters, and curtains.
- Cleaning and polishing of all door handles and frames.
- Vacuum cleaning and sweeping of all rooms (except for the bathroom).
- Vacuum cleaning of all upholstered furniture and bedroom mattresses.
- Moving of all light furniture (stools, chairs, armchairs, and tables) and dusting underneath.
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, plastic, wooden, and glass surfaces.
- Dusting and cleaning of all drawers and shelves.
- Waste and garbage disposal.
What Do Our Customers Say About Our After-tenancy Cleaning?
“I got the best deal throughout the entire transition period when I booked Anyclean! I had to pay just £220, and this included the carpets. Great deal!”
Mark A., Leigham Ave, London SW16 2PT
“The best thing about Anyclean is how fast things happen with them. I had left the tenancy cleaning for last, called them Friday morning, and by Monday I was ready to give up the keys!”
Amanda H., Mountearl Gardens, London SW16 2NL
“I am petrified by anything that requires hiring a professional contractor, but Anyclean changed my attitude. They were extremely helpful throughout the whole process, informative, and patient. I strongly recommend them to anybody who has to deal with end of tenancy cleaning for the first time!”
Anne T., Milford Mews, London SW16 2UA