Move-Out Cleaning Packages In Brixton SW2 - Because Anyclean Makes It Easy
For most people tenancy cleaning means countless hours of scrubbing, vacuum cleaning, and polishing - and still, your landlord might not be satisfied with the results. For Anyclean's customers, all this is nonsense - they enjoy a coffee break or a nice walk out while we unleash the power of our cleaning wizards. All they have to do afterwards is to give the keys back to the landlords.
Anyclean is a London-based cleaning contractor founded in 1998. We have gained the reputation of a thoroughly reliable and effective service provider that offers competitive price rates and never-failing premium quality results. If you live in Brixton SW2 or any other residential area of South West London, you can book us seven days per week. Should you need short-notice or even emergency help, do not forget that we operate on National and Bank Holidays as well! All you need to do is give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and our helpful customer representatives will help you choose the most suitable service package for you!
Why Should You Choose Anyclean As Your After-vacancy Cleaning Provider in Brixton?
- We usually do the job within 2-3 days of your first call. Anyclean also offers emergency cleaning help as well.
- We can offer you some of the most competitive price rates in South West London.
- Our task sheet addresses all sanitary and hygienic issues of your home.
- Anyclean's teams include only highly skilled and experienced professionals.
- We operate the latest-generation home equipment and an exclusive selection of biodegradable materials.
- We cover all our procedures with a comprehensive public Insurance and Liability Policy.
- We will get in touch with your landlords and sort out their preferences and expectations from the procedure.
- You can take advantage of our services seven days per week, all holidays included.
- We will provide you with outstanding all-round customer support.
Our Pricing Policy
Transparency and full access to all the information you need - this is Anyclean's motto when it comes to prices. We have nothing to hide, and a long time ago we decided to completely remove all variables from our price equation. Instead, Anyclean works with a system of fixed, standardised estimates - you can check a few examples in the price chart below:
What you should always remember when you sign up for our services:
- We will always give you a detailed price quote before and never after a cleaning procedure. This quote cannot be changed - there are hidden fees or contract charges.
- Carpet cleaning is not included in the service package. We, however, can offer you some exclusive substantial discounts if you add it to the subtotal.
- We need one parking spot for our vehicles. If your residential building does not have, we may have to add some parking fee - you will be notified before the procedure.
Anyclean's Highly Efficient Teams
There isn't any great secret to our success - it is just hard work, attention to detail, and a lot of experience. We can say with great confidence that Anyclean works with the best technicians in South West London - people with over a decade of experience and countless successful move-out sanitary home treatments behind their back. Many of our technicians also specialise in carpet, furniture, tile grout or window cleaning - this allows us to compratmentalise the chores, break down the task sheet, and be faster and more effective while retaining the quality of results.
While the skills of our staff are very important, we further boost their performance with an arsenal of cutting edge equipment and the best detergents available on the market. Rest assured, all treatment tools and procedures are completely health-safe and eco-friendly.
Our Detailed Task Sheet
Our experience helps us recognise the areas of your home that require the most attention and usually pose the most serious hygienic challenge - in the bathroom and the kitchen; as well as high-traffic areas in the living room. We do not neglect regularly used items and furniture pieces as well, so that when we finish, the residence is in pristine condition and ready to welcome its future new tenants. Here is a quick look at our comprehensive task sheet:
What we clean generally
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence - we concentrate on the bedroom mattresses and the upholstered furniture.
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type.
- We move the light furniture (stools, chairs, armchairs, ottomans, coffee tables, etc.) and dust underneath.
- Dusting and cleaning of all shelves and drawers.
- Dusting and cleaning of all window sills, blinds, curtains, and shutters.
- Cleaning and polishing of door frames and handles.
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, glass, plastic, and wooden surfaces.
- Waste and garbage disposal.
What we clean in the kitchen
- We deep-clean the stove and the oven, removing any accumulated grease, grime or rust.
- We de-frost the fridge and thoroughly clean it from the inside and out.
- We clean all electric appliances and utensils - microwave oven, coffee machine, toaster, mixer, etc.
- We clean and polish the kitchen sink and taps.
- We clean and polish the countertops and all cooking surfaces.
- We dust all cupboards and drawers.
- We throw out any food products and beverages left behind.
- We restock the waste bins with plastic bags.
What we clean in the bathroom
- We clean and sanitise the floors.
- We clean the toilet and apply anti-bacteria detergent.
- We scrub and polish the wall tiles.
- We clean the tile grout and remove any mould, if necessary.
- We clean and polish the shower cabin/ bathtub.
- We thoroughly clean all bathroom vanities - shelves, drawers, mirrors, sink, taps, shower curtains, etc.
How Do We Guarantee Customer Satisfaction?
Many service providers would talk non-stop, trying to convince you what they deliver is the best answer to your needs. At Anyclean, we prefer to listen. We listen carefully to the customers and property owners about the peculiar hygienic challenges of the residence in question. We listen when they present their expectations and requirements from the service. Then we apply everything we have heard in the procedure.
Rest assured, we never make compromises with the quality of our performance. We have been among the top cleaning contractors in Brixton and all of South West London, and we do not plan to relinquish this position. We always get the job done, regardless of the challenges in our way.
Area of coverage
If you are not a Brixton tenant, you can still take advantage of our services in the residential areas nearby:
- End of tenancy cleaning Chelsea SW3
- End of tenancy cleaning Clapham SW4
- End of tenancy cleaning Putney SW15
- End of tenancy cleaning Barnes SW13
- End of tenancy cleaning Fulham SW6
- End of tenancy cleaning Wimbledon SW19
- End of tenancy cleaning Earls Court SW5.
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
You can use the contact form to send us a price inquiry - we usually get back in touch within 24 hours. If you want to book us right away - give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964, and we will schedule your appointment in less than 10 minutes.
"Anyclean is not just a solid service contractor - their team is friendly, respectful, and always on time. It has been a pleasure and privilege to deal with you, guys!"
"You know when you contact a certain service company, and in five minutes you are convinced they would be a perfect choice? That happened to me with Anyclean - and I am happy their performance only proved my first impression!"
"I am not sure if Anyclean's service is the cheapest in Brixton - but it certainly is the most reliable! Less than three days between my first call and the final inspection with my landlord - talk about expedient delivery!"