After-vacancy Cleaning Services In Hammersmith W6 With Anyclean
How can you choose the best end of tenancy cleaning service provider in Hammersmith W6? Some people would look at the price and pick up the cheapest offer. Others will try and find out the most reputable company and rely on customers’ feedback. But if there was a service provider that combines both? What if you could find a cleaning team with an outstanding reputation and professional record that goes easy on the pocket?
Well, if you land on this page you have come to the right place! Anyclean has been among the top all-round cleaning companies in London for over seventeen years. We cover the entire Greater London area, and if you need tenancy cleaning help in Hammersmith or any residential area of West London, you can take advantage of our premium services seven days per week, all throughout the year. Our perfectly trained and experienced specialists will take expert care of their tasks and meet all sanitary and hygienic requirements of your landlords.
Give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and let’s start planning right away!
Why Are We The Best Tenancy Cleaning Choice In Hammersmith?
- Competitive, fixed price rates starting from just £80!
- Multiple payment options.
- Experienced and highly skilled cleaning technicians.
- Short-notice service – we usually do the cleaning within 2-3 working days after you contact us.
- A comprehensive cleaning task sheet - we are thorough and efficient.
- The latest-generation home cleaning equipment and biodegradable, non-toxic detergents only.
- Outstanding reputation among landlords and property owners in Hammersmith and all of West London.
- Bullet-proof Insurance and Liability Policy.
- Dedicated, helpful customer support.
Anyclean has come up with a system of fixed price rates that takes into account the size of your residence and the number of rooms. Unlike many of our competitors, we have completely removed time as a price determining factor – our cleaners do not check the clock every fifteen minutes so they can concentrate on the tasks at hand. Check the chart below to find out what your price quote range:
*Carpet cleaning is not included in the package. Please notify our customer representatives if you want us to take care of it.
*We need one parking spot for our vehicles. If your residential building does not have parking space, additional fees may apply.
Quality Control And Service Guarantees
One of the main reasons for our long-standing success has been the unwavering and strict quality control and screening that we perform for every tenancy cleaning procedure. What does it mean in practice?
First, we focus strongly on the communication with our customers and the property owners. Tenancy cleaning is all about good planning and attention to detail – the more information we gather prior to cleaning, the easier it would be to meet your requirements.
Once our teams finish the job, a quality assessment supervisor checks the site for any unresolved cleaning issues. In most cases, we invite the property owners to accompany us during this final screening and voice their concerns, if they have any. In case there are problems, our specialists will come back and re-clean – FREE of charge!
What Does Our Tenancy Cleaning Package Include?
This is a deep-clean, thorough treatment of the residence. As such, we have to pay attention to even the smallest of details that usually go under the radar in everyday home maintenance. Of course, every home poses a different challenge and set of requirements, but in most cases, our cleaners concentrate on:
Cleaning in the bathroom
- We clean and polish all bathroom vanities – mirrors, drawers, shelves, sink, taps, handles, shower curtains, etc.
- We mop and sanitise the floor.
- We clean the toilet and apply anti-bacteria detergent.
- We scrub and polish the wall tiles.
- We perform tile grout cleaning and mould removal, if necessary.
- We clean the shower cabin and/or polish the bathtub.
Cleaning in the kitchen
- We clean all cupboards and drawers.
- We clean and polish all cooking surfaces.
- We dispose of any food products or beverages left behind.
- We restock all waste bins with plastic bags.
- We deep-clean the oven and remove rust/grime if necessary.
- We de-frost the fridge and clean it inside and out.
- We clean all electric appliances (micro-oven, grill, and toaster).
- We clean and polish the kitchen sink and taps.
Other general cleaning tasks
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Sweeping and vacuum cleaning of all rooms.
- We move the light furniture and dust underneath.
- We vacuum clean all upholstered furniture and the bedroom mattresses.
- We dust and clean all window sills, door frames and handles.
- We dust and clean the window blinds.
- We polish all plastic, metal, wooden, and glass surfaces.
- We dispose of all garbage left behind.
- We dust and clean all shelves and drawers.
Some Of London’s Leading Cleaners Work For Anyclean
At Anyclean, we consider tenancy cleaning the top step in the professional ladder. This means that our task force teams comprise of technicians who have previously specialised in fields like carpet, home, and window cleaning. The versatility allows us to fragment the chores and assign the best specialists accordingly, which makes our approach markedly more productive and time-efficient.
Many of our cleaning staff members have been with us for over a decade, proving their worth, skill and expertise over and over again. Rest assured, by choosing Anyclean you get high-quality, efficiency and professionalism all at once!
Area of operation
Apart from Hammersmith W6, you can also rely on us in the residential areas nearby:
- End of tenancy cleaning Kensington W8
- End of tenancy cleaning Maida Vale W9
- End of tenancy cleaning Marylebone W1
- End of tenancy cleaning Acton W3
- End of tenancy cleaning Paddington W2
- End of tenancy cleaning Ealing W5
- End of tenancy cleaning Shepherds Bush W12
- End of tenancy cleaning Holland Park W11.
How Do You Book Our Services?
All you have to do is give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and our friendly and helpful customer representatives will walk you through the service process and the best choice for your case. Our call centre works from Monday to Friday, 09.00-18.00 and during the weekends, 10.00-16.00.
What Do Our Customers Say About Our Performance?
“All I ever had to do was call Anyclean, and this ended my involvement in the tenancy cleaning thing. The guys took over completely, sorted out what my landlord wanted from the procedure and did not bother me at all – if it weren’t for the landlord’s call that they’ve done a fantastic job, I wouldn’t have known they had cleaned the place!"
“Subpar prices and outstanding performance – what more could you want from a service provider? Your offer was like hitting the jackpot – I saved at least some £50-60, considering the market."
“I am a control freak, and I seriously considered trying the tenancy cleaning on my own. But after I saw the results you provided, I concede – I could have never cleaned the place so fast, thoroughly and efficiently as you did.”