End Of Tenancy Cleaning Highgate N6
The Leading Move-Out Cleaning Specialists In Highgate N6 Are At Your Service
Looking for a reliable cleaning partner that can help you with the move-out deep clean your former home? Landlord hoping to grab a chunk of your tenant's deposit in case you fail to fulfil your agreement's obligations?
You have landed on the right page! Anyclean has been delivering premium quality end of tenancy cleaning services throughout London home maintenance and housekeeping services for almost twenty years. We operate and carry out tenancy cleans in all of North London, and our Highgate N6 customers can rely on our teams seven days per week, all throughout the year.
The sanitary treatment package that our specialists have designed addresses all hygienic requirements of a modern London home. Taking into account the peculiarities of every residence, we can adjust our performance to deliver quick, effective, and long-lasting results for your complete peace of mind. All our technicians are fully certified, experienced, and operate with latest-generation equipment and the best detergents available on the market.
If you need your tenancy cleaning done urgently, give us a call on 020 7099 6964 - we can plan the procedure within 2-3 days! Do not worry about your landlords - we will contact them as well, and find out if they have any special demands for the service. You can concentrate on other important tasks of your transition while we do our magic.
What Makes Us The Number One After-tenancy Cleaning Option In Highgate?
- We offer the most cost-effective packages in North London.
- Multiple payment options, fixed price rates.
- We can guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.
- Anyclean works with some the best housekeeping specialists in North London.
- Our service packages cover all sanitary and hygienic needs of any type of residence.
- A bullet-proof Insurance and Liability policy.
- Non-stop availability - you can count on us 365 days in the year.
- Short-notice and emergency appointments - we usually perform the procedure within 2-3 days of your first call.
- Friendly and helpful customer support.
Anyclean's Price Rates
Most tenancy cleaning providers charge per hour, which makes it impossible for concrete price quotes before the procedures. Anyclean is different - we have come up with our own system of standardised estimates, based on the number of rooms in the residence. This way our customers can check their preliminary price quote before they even decide if they want to book us or not! Take a look at the chart below for a few examples:
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
A few things you should keep in mind when you use Anyclean's services:
- There are no hidden fees or contract charges - you only pay for what you get. Also, once you receive your price quote, it cannot be changed.
- We expect our customers to provide us with one parking spot for our vehicles. If such is unavailable, additional parking fees may apply.
- Please notice that deep-clean carpet treatment is a separate service. We do offer some substantial discounts if you add it to a tenancy treatment package.
Service Package And Task Sheet Overview
Almost twenty years of experience have taught us invaluable lessons about what our customers and their landlords expect from the service we provide. Our main goal is to ensure the residence we clean is in top sanitary condition for its future tenants - down to the smallest of details. We are thorough, efficient, and result-oriented - just the kind of partner you need for the job.
What does our task sheet include? Of course, our main attention concentrates on the high-traffic areas and spots you use most in your daily routine - especially in the kitchen and the bathroom. But we also clean places and items that otherwise regularly get any sanitary care.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type.
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence - we pay special attention to the bedroom mattresses and the upholstered furniture.
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers.
- Dusting of all window sills, blinds, curtains, and shutters.
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, wooden, plastic, and glass surfaces.
- Cleaning of all light switches, door frames, and handles.
- Moving of all light furniture and dusting underneath.
- Waste and garbage disposal.
- Cleaning of all appliances and utensils - coffee machine, microwave oven, mixer, toaster, etc.
- Stove and oven deep-clean, removal of any accumulated grease or rust.
- Thorough fridge cleaning from the inside and out.
- Dusting of all drawers and cupboards.
- Cleaning and polishing of the kitchen sink and taps.
- Cleaning and polishing of all countertops and cooking surfaces.
- Restocking all recycle bins with plastic bags.
- Throwing out of any foods and beverages left behind.
- Comprehensive bathroom vanities cleaning - shower curtains, drawers, shelves, mirrors, sink, taps, etc.
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Tile grout cleaning and mould removal, if necessary.
- Toilet cleaning and treatment with a powerful anti-bacteria treatment.
The Teams That Are At Your Service
The main reason we are so confident about the quality of our service and the standards of performance we sustain is the outstanding team of motivated and energetic people we have assembled throughout the years. To be an Anyclean housekeeping technician is a proof professional excellence, and we are very serious about sustaining the reputation we have achieved with so much hard work.
Many of our cleaners have been in the business for over 10-12 years, amassing great knowledge on the best ways to deal with any hygienic problem. But we also expect them to constantly improve their skills and be in touch with the latest trends in our field. Anyclean provides access to the best training courses in partnership with the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy.
The Customer Experience
Step one: Getting in touch
When you call us on 020 7099 6964 or send us an email, our first task is to find the best date and hour that suits your schedule. Then we will sort out some tiny details and will send you a preliminary price quote.
Step two: Contacting the property owners
We find this to be obligatory - after all, move-out cleaning serves their interests in the first place. We will include any particular demand or suggestion they might have for the treatment.
Step three: Quality control and final check-up
While we are perfectly confident about the quality of performance we deliver, a final check in the customer's presence is absolutely mandatory. In the unlikely event of a cleaning lapse or any other problem, our specialists will come back and address the issue. Please remember - any re-clean procedure is FREE OF CHARGE!
Where Can You Find Us?
Are you not a Highgate resident? There is nothing to worry about - you can still count on us in every other residential area of North London, including:
- End of tenancy cleaning Islington N1
- End of tenancy cleaning Finchley N3
- End of tenancy cleaning Highbury N5
- End of tenancy cleaning Holloway N7
- End of tenancy cleaning Hornsey N8
- End of tenancy cleaning Tottenham N17
- End of tenancy cleaning Southgate N14
- End of tenancy cleaning Palmers Green N13 .
How To Get In Touch With Anyclean?
Use the contract form to send us a price quote inquiry with your details, and we will get back in touch within 24 hours. For urgent bookings, give us a call on 020 7099 6964 - we will set up your appointment in about ten minutes. Our office contact hours are:
- Monday to Friday - 09.00 - 18.00.
- On weekends and holidays - 10.00 - 16.00.
"To be honest, I was a bit worried about the end of tenancy cleaning, knowing how demanding my landlord can be. It was all for nothing - the Anyclean team did a fantastic job, and it wasn't even that expensive!"
"What I like most about Anyclean is that they have made the customer experience extremely smooth and simple - everything works in your favour, everybody from their team is friendly and helpful. Keep up the great work!"
"I was ready to bet my pocket money that the cleaners wouldn't be able to remove the stains on the stove - I had tried a dozen of times. But they did - and fairly easy, too."