End Of Tenancy Cleaning Mill Hill NW7
Affordable And Trustworthy Post-tenancy Cleaning Help In Mill Hill NW7
If you are looking for the easiest and yet most effective way to avoid doing the end of tenancy cleaning on your own, you have landed on the perfect page! Anyclean can offer you a completely care-free and smooth customer experience - we will take over the planning and execution of the final sanitary treatment of your home, paying attention to the clauses of your tenancy contract and the requirements of the property owners. Our skilful task force teams operate in all of North West London, and you can count on us in Mill Hill NW7 seven days per week, all holidays included.
Anyclean has been among the leading housekeeping and home cleaning providers in North West London ever since its inception in 1998. Our Mill Hill customers take advantage of unrivalled quality of service, delivered at more than reasonable price rates. We work with fully certified cleaners only, proficient and skilled experts in their field who can take on any cleaning challenge and come on top. They operate with latest-generation equipment and biodegradable components only for your complete peace of mind!
If our offer sound precisely like what you need, give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and let us worry about the details - you just enjoy your free time while our technicians do their magic!
The Advantages Of Our Mill Hill Offer
- Fully certified and experienced housekeeping specialists
- The best ratio between quality of and cost of service
- Multiple payment options
- Extremely easy to book - scheduling an appointment takes about 5-10 minutes
- We work seven days per week, National and Bank Holidays included
- Anyclean provides both short-notice and pre-booked services
- The most comprehensive and detailed sanitary task sheet in the business
- We get in touch with your landlords to specify their requirements and adjust accordingly
- We have sustained a 100% customer satisfaction rate for almost twenty years
- Friendly and highly efficient all-round customer support.
What Makes Our Offer The Best In NW7
First and foremost, the ratio between quality and cost of service. Let us be crystal clear - we do not work with the cheapest rates in Mill Hill. But many cleaning contractors determine an impressively low basic rate and then boost the subtotal with hidden fees or contract charges. Anyclean's policy is entirely different. We have adopted a system of fixed estimates, as shown in the chart below:
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
You only pay for the service you get - once we determine the quote, it cannot be changed. We have completely eliminated the risk of any unpleasant surprises when the bill arrives. Please remember the following:
- Carpet hot water extraction is not included in the service package. We offer substantial discounts if you add it to a tenancy cleaning order.
- All detergents and other materials necessary for the treatment are included in the price. We only ask for access to running water and electricity for our equipment.
- Our teams need a parking spot for the vehicles we transport the machines with. If such is unavailable, additional parking fees may apply - we will notify you accordingly.
The Post-tenancy Sanitary Treatment - Overview
We have already stated that our cleaning approach to the task at hand is "thorough". But what does this mean? It means that our teams do not spot the dirtiest areas and concentrate all their attention on them. Instead, we clean wherever we can reach - and even move a few things here and there to go beyond, behind, and underneath.
- Indoor window cleaning and polishing
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Moving of all light furniture (ottomans, chairs, stools, coffee tables, armchairs) and dusting underneath
- Vacuum cleaning of all rooms, special attention to the upholstered furniture and bedroom mattresses
- Cleaning and polishing of all glass, wooden, metal, and plastic surfaces
- Dusting of all backboards, door handles and frames
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, curtains, shutters, and blinds
- Dusting of all ceiling fans, air conditioners, and ventilation systems
- Cleaning of all light switches and bulbs
- Garbage and waste disposal.
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning (mirrors, sink, taps, shelves, drawers, shower curtains)
- Tile grout cleaning and mould spots removal
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
- Stove and oven deep-clean treatment - we remove any layers of rust, grease or persistent stains
- Dishwasher deep-clean treatment - sanitising, cleaning and removal of rust and scale
- Thorough fridge cleaning from the inside and out
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and countertops
- Dusting of all cupboards and drawers
- Cleaning of all electric appliances and utensils - including the coffee machine, microwave oven, mixer, toaster, etc.
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Cleaning and disinfection of the waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Throwing out of any food products or beverages left behind.
There is only one way to make sure you get the results we promise - relying on the best experts in the business. Our staff selection policy is rigorously strict and makes no compromises with the professional qualities and skills of the cleaners. Experience and a result-oriented mindset is only one side of the coin - we also expect high levels of motivation and the will to improve on a permanent basis.
Anyclean is an associate member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association and a long-standing partner of the British Window Cleaning Academy - both institutions are greatly respected in the industry and widely recognised as the most advanced training providers in our business.
The Service Process - Step By Step
- You either call us or send us an email via the Contact Form, we come back with a precise price quote. We kindly ask all our potential customers to determine the most suitable date for the procedure before they get in touch.
- We check your tenancy contract to determine the specific cleaning clauses (if there are any) and then contact the property owners to present ourselves and ask if they have any peculiar requirements.
- Performing the procedure. Punctuality is one of the professional features we care about the most. Our teams are always on time and will give you an approximate estimate for the time of completion.
- Final check-up. We invite both the tenants and the landlords to join us for the final scouting reports. Thus, if there are any problems, our cleaners can address them immediately.
Area Of Coverage
You can rely on Anyclean in every corner of North West London, including the residential areas of:
- End of tenancy cleaning Belsize Park NW3
- End of tenancy cleaning Hampstead Village NW3
- End of tenancy cleaning Camden Town NW1
- End of tenancy cleaning Cricklewood NW2
- End of tenancy cleaning Hendon NW4
- End of tenancy cleaning Kilburn NW6
- End of tenancy cleaning Kentish Town NW5
- End of tenancy cleaning St John's Wood NW8.
Order Your Free Quote With Anyclean Today
Do not forget that Anyclean works seven days per week, so you have all the time in the world to schedule your appointment with us. Our contact hours are:
- From Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.
"The place looked stunningly refreshed and neat after the procedure. Anyclean is a great partner if you plan to put your property on the lease market right away!"
"The team was ten minutes early for the appointment and finished fifteen minutes before their own expected time! I am a control freak and pay great attention to time management, so their accuracy in performance was more than impressive!"
"Amazing attention to detail, the cleaners polished even the door and window handles! A straight-A performance by experts who obviously knows what they are doing."