Move-out Cleaning Deals In Paddington W2 By Anyclean
Getting out of your cleaning duties has never been easier! There is no need to worry about the cleaning clause in your tenancy contract anymore - Anyclean offers you an easy solution to the problem. We are a London-based service contractor with more than eighteen years of experience in the field of housekeeping and maintenance. We cover all of Central and West London, Paddington W2 and the close vicinity included. Our deals guarantee that you receive the best quality for the money you pay, as well as a completely hassle-free customer experience. Backed up by the best cleaning equipment and materials available, our results will satisfy even the most demanding of landlords and property owners.
Anyclean's teams are at your disposal seven days per week, all throughout the year. And since we work on National and Bank Holidays as well, we are usually able to schedule your appointment within 72 hours of your first call. So pick up the phone and contact us on 020 7099 6964, we will take care of all the rest!
How much do our service packages cost? We can give you the precise answer right away! Anyclean works with fixed estimates based on the number of rooms in the residence and the standardised square footage of London homes. We have decided to completely remove time for completion from the equation - how much time we will need to clean your place should be our concern, not yours. You can take a look at our price chart below:
*Carpet cleaning is not included in the tenancy cleaning service package. You have to book it separately, but we offer sweet discounts if you add it to another package.
**There are no contract fees or hidden charges. Once you receive your quote with Anyclean, it cannot be changed.
***We need one parking spot for our vehicles. If your residential building does not provide one, additional parking fees may apply. We will notify you accordingly.
Why Should You Choose Anyclean?
- We work with some of the best cleaners in West and Central London.
- Our price rates are among the most competitive you will find on the market today.
- Anyclean is thoroughly reliable - we get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- We get in touch with your landlords to specify any additional cleaning requirements.
- We cover all our procedures with a comprehensive Insurance and Liability Policy.
- We sustain rigorous quality control and procedure oversight.
- Our service package is detailed and addresses all the sanitary and hygienic requirements of a modern London home.
- You can rely on a friendly and helpful customer support team.
Our Tenancy Cleaning Teams
Many of the people who work for us have been in the business for over 10-12 years - they have dealt with every cleaning situation imaginable and are not afraid to roll up the sleeves and jump into a mess. It is not just that we are good at what we do - most of our competitors can say the same. But we truly like our job and understand its importance for the customers, we know they rely on us to deliver and their whole transition period might depend on our results. The Anyclean team relishes this pressure - in fact, we work even better under stress, when we know the deadline approaches and we have just a few hours to get the job done. This attitude and the sense of fulfilment we get after a successful cleaning visit separates us from the rest of our peers.
What Does Our Cleaning Include?
Think of your annual spring cleaning, muscle it up a notch, and you will get a notion of what we do. Our goal is to thoroughly prepare the residence for its future tenants, to make sure it is in pristine condition from a sanitary and hygienic point of what. To achieve that, we take care of the following chores:
General cleaning chores
- We vacuum clean all room, paying special attention to the bedroom mattresses and the upholstered furniture.
- We clean the floors - mopping for tiles, vacuuming for carpets.
- We move the light furniture (stools, chairs, armchairs, smaller tables) and dust underneath.
- We dust and clean all drawers and shelves.
- We dust and clean the window sills, handles, blinds, shutters, and curtains.
- We clean and polish all door handles and frames.
- We clean and polish all metal, glass, wooden, and plastic surfaces.
- We clean the windows from inside.
- We take care of any garbage left behind.
Cleaning the kitchen
- We clean and dust all cupboards and drawers.
- We polish the kitchen sink and taps.
- We clean and polish all countertops and cooking areas.
- We clean all utensils and electric appliances (microwave oven, toaster, mixer, coffee machine).
- We deep-clean the stove and the oven - including grease, grime, and rust removal, if necessary.
- We defrost the fridge and clean it from the inside and out.
- We throw away any food products or beverages left behind.
- We restock the recycle bins with plastic bags.
Cleaning in the bathroom
- We clean and sanitise the floors.
- We scrub and polish the wall tiles.
- We clean the tile grout and remove any mould.
- We clean the toilet and treat it with anti-bacteria detergents.
- We clean and polish the shower cabin/ bathtub.
- We thoroughly clean all bathroom vanities - shelves, drawers, mirrors, shower curtain, sink, taps, etc.
Uncompromising Quality Control For Your Peace Of Mind
The most important reason for you to book a tenancy cleaning contractor is to spare yourself the time, energy, and nerves of dealing with the tedeous task. Therefore our goal is to engage you as little as possible. In the perfect case scenario, you contact us, book the procedure and then just pay the bill, doing nothing in between. We want things to stay this way. In order to achieve it, we have placed a couple of safety valves in our cleaning process. The first one is the cleaning quality supervisor - usually a former cleaner with intrinsic knowledge of the requirements of the job. These experts help us make sure all tasks are performed strictly and properly, and the delivered results comply with our promise of excellence.
The second safety valve is the fruitful cooperation we have with the landlords. We not only contact them before the procedure but also invite them to do a final screening visit. If they have any issues with the cleaning we can address them on the spot - saving our time, and yours!
Where can you find us?
Anyclean operates in all of Central and West London, so if you do not live in Paddington or nearby, you can still rely on us in:
- End of tenancy cleaning Marylebone W1
- End of tenancy cleaning Ealing W5
- End of tenancy cleaning Mayfair W1
- End of tenancy cleaning Kensington W8
- End of tenancy cleaning Shepherds Bush W12
- End of tenancy cleaning Holland Park W11
- End of tenancy cleaning Hammersmith W6.
Get your quote with Anyclean today
Send us a price inquiry through the Contact Form, and we will get back in touch ASAP. You can also schedule an appointment on 020 7099 6964, our call centre hours are:
- From Monday to Friday - 09.00 - 18.00;
- On holidays and weekends - 10.00 - 16.00.
"Given the quality you provide, your prices are amazingly low. This might have been the best cleaning deal I've got in years!"
"What I like most about Anyclean is how smooth the service process is. You have obviously put a lot of time and thought into this, and the results are amazing, customerwise."
"Thank God my sister mentioned Anyclean and what a fantastic job they did on her move-out cleaning! To think that I actually planned to do it on my own - it would have been a disaster!"