Professional End of Tenancy Cleaning Beckenham BR3
First-class Rental Property Cleaning Services In BR3
Why Choose Anyclean To Do Your Move Out Cleaning?
- A team of result-oriented and experienced technicians
- One of the most detailed tenancy cleaning checklists on the market
- We work seven days per week, all holidays included
- We offer you competitive prices with no hidden fees or charges
- 100% Customer satisfaction guarantee - we get the job done
- Emergency and same-day bookings are available at the regular rates
- Very easy to book - it will take about 5-10 minutes on the phone
- Completely hassle-free customer experience
The Top-rated Beckenham Checkout Cleaners
We are very proud to have assembled one of the best cleaning teams in the city. The process begins with the staff selection - reference-checking, vetting, and extensive interviews. Then the approved candidates have to go through a rigorous training program and on-site practice seminars to get their feet wet in real-time conditions. After that, we pair them with some of our veteran cleaners, and off they go to fight the stains and dust!
The system has worked for us for more than a decade. Many of our cleaners have up to ten, even twelve years of professional experience, hundreds of successful treatments behind them, and massive knowledge on the requirements and challenges of domestic cleaning. But after all these years they also retain their love for the job, the understanding of its importance, and the sense of fulfilment when our customers show them the respect and gratitude they have earned through their efforts.
Our Recent Cleaning Jobs In BR3
Our Service Process Guarantees That You Get Your Security Deposit Back!
How Do You Book A Post-tenancy Cleaning Quote With Anyclean?
When you call us on 020 7099 6964 or send us an email, our first task is to find the best date and hour that suits your schedule. Then we will sort out some tiny details and will send you a preliminary price quote.
Quality Control For Every Tenancy Deep-clean Visit
There are two keys to our unblemished professional record. First, we listen before we execute. We are open to any suggestions and requirements from you and your landlords - after all, you know the residence much better than we ever will. Second, we always deliver the promised results. If you are not happy with a certain aspect of our sanitary treatment, our experts will come back and re-clean the problematic area - FREE OF CHARGE.
Beneficial For Property Owners And Estate Managers
Tenancy cleaning, after all, is performed for their benefit. So it is only natural that we want their thoughts and requirements on the service. In many cases, they would give us valuable suggestions on which areas need the most attention.
Local Leaders In Affordable Property Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Addington
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Addiscombe
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Anerley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Bellingham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Bickley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Bromley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Catford
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Croydon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Downham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Eden Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Elmers End
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Forestdale
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hayes
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Keston
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Penge
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Selhurst
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Shirley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Shortlands
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Sydenham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning South Norwood
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Waddon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning West Wickham
Anyclean serves the entire area within a 3-mile radius around the Angels House business building at 5 Albemarle Rd, Beckenham BR3 5HZ, UK
How much does it cost to clean a 2-bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
What Do We Clean During An End of Lease Cleaning Procedure?
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Did You Know That...?
- Beckenham is a town is a town within the London Borough of Bromley situated 8.4 miles south east of Charing Cross and 1.8 miles west of Bromley town.
- In the Domesday Book of 1086 the village was mentioned as Backeham, and in the Textus Roffinsis as Becceham. It is considered that the name comes from Beohha’s homestead.
- Located on Foxgrove Road in Beckenham BR3 there is the Beckenham Cricket Club. It offers not only cricket but also tennis, hockey, and squash. The club boasts immaculate pitches, and fields junior and senior sides in both leagues and friendlies. The tennis club includes 18 grass, acrylic and tarmac floodlit courts, while for squash players there are four super heated courts. The hockey club offers both men and ladies sides, as well as teams for mixed adults and juniors.
Some of the most notable people who were born, lived, or somehow contributed to the town include:
- Entertainer Robert Alan “Bob” Monkhouse (1928-2003). He was best known for being successful comedy writer, comedian and actor.
- Film and stage actress, theatre director, dancer and singer Dame Julie Elizabeth Andrews (born 1935).
- Musician, actor and record producer David Bowie (born David Robert lane in 1947), who from 1969 to 1973 lived at 42 Southend Road in Beckenham. Hi is a major figure for over 4 decades in the world pop music.
- English-American singer, songwriter, producer and multi-instrumentalist Peter Kenneth Frampton (born 1950).
- Dutch singer Wende (born 1978 in Beckenham).
- Character actor Maurice Denham (born William Maurice Denham, 1909-2002), who appeared in over a hundred television programmes and films during his career.
- Stage and film actor Simon Anthony Fox Ward (1941-2012). He was best known for his role playing the young Winston Churchill in the 1971 film Young Winston.
- Children’s writer Enid Mary Blyton (1897-1968), who was also known as Mary Pollpick.
- Novelist and short story writer Audrey Lilian Barker (1918-2002).
- Film producer Betty Evelyn Box (1915-1999).
- Tom Pettitt (1859-1946), who was the real tennis world champion from 1885 to 1890.
- Professional boxer David Deron Haye (born 1980).