Excellent End Of Tenancy Cleaning East Dulwich SE22
The Ultimate Check Out Cleaning Choice In SE22
Why Should You Pick Us As Your Tenancy Cleaning Partner In East Dulwich?
- Affordable fixed rates - some of the most competitive deals you can find on the market today
- Multiple payment options and perfectly safe transactions
- Completely hassle-free customer experience - we will take care of all the details for you
- Fully certified and highly competent cleaners
- We are at your disposal all throughout the week, holidays included
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability policy - we've got you covered against any incidents
- Anyclean provides not only pre-booked appointments but short-notice and emergency cleaning help as well
- Latest-generation equipment and eco-friendly detergents for your complete peace of mind
- The most efficient and easy-going customer support team in the industry
- The most thorough hygienic task sheet you can book in South East London!
Outstanding Move-out Cleaning Services In SE22
Have you started planning your end of tenancy cleaning? Before you go on, consider Anyclean's offer first. Our specially tailored service packages are designed to meet all requirements of your landlords. We base our treatment approach on almost twenty years of immaculate professional experience (Anyclean was founded in 1998) - our crews will leave your former residence in pristine hygienic condition when they finish. Armed with cutting-edge equipment and carefully selected detergents, they deliver premium quality results with a long-lasting effect.
Anyclean works with some of the leading post-tenancy cleaning specialists in South East London - strongly motivated and punctual technicians who always get the job done. If you live in East Dulwich or any of the neighbouring areas, you can take advantage of our offer seven days per week, including all Bank and National Holidays. All you have to do is give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964, and our customer support team will help you schedule an appointment in less than ten minutes.
Sounds much better than scrubbing and sweeping all day, doesn't it? Trust us, we are the best solution to your tenancy treatment problems - book us today, and you will not regret it!
Pricing Policy Overview
One of the main reasons we are among the most preferred and booked tenancy cleaning contractors in East Dulwich is our completely transparent pricing policy. It allows us to provide every SE22 customer with instant free quotes whenever they get in touch. What is our secret? Unlike many of our competitors that charge per hour, we opt for a system of fixed rates based on the standardised estimates of London housing units.
Anyclean's fixed pricing system removes all variables and eliminates any chance for unpleasant surprises when the bill arrives. All detergents are included in the price. Our crews will need one parking spot for the vehicles we transport the equipment with. If such is unavailable, additional parking fees may apply.
*Please notice that carpet hot water extraction is a separate service. If you need it done and add it to a tenancy cleaning package, you will be eligible for one of our discounts. Contact our customer support team for more details.
Our Task-force Crews
After more than nineteen years of hard work, we can say with full conviction - there is no sanitary problem that can stop or frighten us to deliver the kind of quality we promise to our customers. Persistent stains, rust, limescale, mould spots, bad smells - we have dealt with them all, in any form and shape. Our cleaning approach is the perfect blend of routine, experience, and modern equipment and detergents.
We also excel in time management and planning. We respect your timetable as much as we value ours, so sharp punctuality and efficiency is what you can expect from our technicians. We have never been late for an appointment, and the result-oriented mindset makes us compete with ourselves - how quickly can we clean a 3-bedroom apartment, for examples, leaving no speck of dust behind? You will have to book us to find the answer!
*Anyclean is a fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH. We are an associate member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association and have a long and fruitful partnership with the British Window Cleaning Academy.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In East Dulwich
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
The quickest way would be to call us on 020 7099 6964 - we will give you all the information you need about the service packages we provide. You can also send us a price inquiry via the Contact form - our customer support team usually replies within 24 hours. Anyclean's call centre is available:
- Every day of the working week, from 09.00 to 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, from 10.00 to 16.00.
On a micro-level, regarding every single procedure, we sustain uncompromising quality control and meticulous attention to detail.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We also listen carefully to what you and your landlords have to say or recommend for the procedure. And in the unlikely event of dissatisfaction with any aspect of the treatment - we will come back and repeat the required chores, FREE OF CHARGE!
Trust The Local Post-contract Cleaning Experts
If you are not an East Dulwich resident, you can still book your free quote with Anyclean in the residential areas nearby:
- End of tenancy cleaning Bermondsey SE1
- End of tenancy cleaning Abbey Wood SE2
- End of tenancy cleaning Blackheath SE3
- End of tenancy cleaning Brockley SE4
- End of tenancy cleaning Camberwell SE5
- End of tenancy cleaning Charlton SE7
- End of tenancy cleaning Greenwich SE10
- End of tenancy cleaning West Dulwich SE21
- End of tenancy cleaning Anerley SE20
- End of tenancy cleaning Woolwich SE18
Anyclean serves the entire area within a 2.8-mile radius around The House of Dreams Museum at 45 Melbourne Grove, London SE22 8RG, United Kingdom
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Why Are Our Move-out Cleaning Packages So Effective?
Every landlord or housing estate manager would tell you that a perfectly clean and well-ordered house or apartment is much more competitive on the property renting market. This is why they are so adamant in their final hygienic treatment requirements. We understand the logics behind this and respond accordingly, bringing our A-game to every property we clean. We will start from the front door and move clockwise, dusting, scrubbing, and polishing from top to bottom. No corner or item will remain unattended - of that you can be certain!
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Comprehensive bathroom vanities cleaning, including mirrors, shelves, drawers, sink, taps, shower curtains, etc.
- Dusting of all cabinets and drawers
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Cleaning and sanitising of the waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and counter tops
- Disposal of any food products or beverages left behind
- Cleaning of all electric appliances and utensils - coffee machine, toaster, mixer, microwave oven
- Stove and oven deep-clean treatment and removal of any accumulated grease, stains or rust
- Fridge defrost and cleaning - from the inside and out
- Scrubbing and sanitising of the dishwasher, we remove any limescale or rust.
- Vacuum cleaning in the entire residence, with particular attention to the bedroom mattresses and the upholstered furniture
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Moving of all light furniture (coffee tables, chairs, ottomans, stools, armchairs) and dusting underneath
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, wooden, glass, and plastic surfaces
- Indoor window cleaning
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, blinds, shutters, and curtains
- Dusting of all air conditioners, ventilation systems, and ceiling fans
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames and handles
- Waste and garbage disposal.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
"I was particularly thankful for your efforts in the kitchen because this was the room with most issues, and I had never been able to keep it quite in decent shape. I almost cannot recognise it without the few stains on the stove."
"I had almost forfeited my tenancy deposit when a friend of mine mentioned that Anyclean provided short-notice cleaning services. I got extremely lucky because they booked me for the next day and did a fantastic job on my house. Thank you, guys!"
"You live with the idea that you know a lot about housekeeping... And then comes the Anyclean crew and shows you how much you've got to learn! These guys are true professionals and savants in home cleaning!"