End Of Tenancy Cleaning South East London
Local End Of Tenancy Cleaners South East London Overview
We know how tough it is to find a reliable service contractor that offers reasonable price rates for end of tenancy cleaning procedures in South East London. But Anyclean has been doing precisely that for the last eighteen years, gaining the gratitude and trust of hundreds of tenants and property owners in some of the most desirable and fashionable residential areas south of the river. We work relentlessly to meet the needs and requirements of our customers, excelling in thorough sanitary treatment and hygienic maintenance of all sorts of residences. Anyclean relies on a team of highly proficient cleaning experts – fully trained, experienced, and skilled – who can take on any job and deliver swift and decisive results. Backed up by a powerful arsenal of modern professional equipment and a selected array of biodegradable detergents, our efforts guarantee full customer satisfaction and premium quality of performance.
And what is even better – unlike many of our competitors, we work at a remarkably short notice providing end of tenancy cleaning London wide. It usually takes us about 2-3 days to plan and execute the cleaning procedure. We can completely take over the tenancy cleaning process, including working out the preferences of your landlords. Just give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964, choose the most suitable day and hour of appointment and your End of Tenancy Cleaning South East London is all set!
We can offer you the most reasonable tenancy cleaning prices in South East London – guaranteed! It doesn’t mean that our rates are the cheapest, but when you relate them to the speed of delivery, the quality of results, and the unwavering reliability, Anyclean is definitely the best deal you can get on the market today.
Here are the main things you have to remember about our pricing policy:
- We will always provide you with a precise quote before and never after a cleaning procedure.
- We work with fixed rates only and there are no fluctuating prices depending on time or any other factor.
- We do not charge contract or any other additional fees – you will only pay for the service you get.
For concrete details about our price range, please check the chart below:
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
Why Should You Choose Anyclean As Your Post Tenancy Cleaning Partner In South East London?
- Affordable prices, starting from just £80 for a studio apartment.
- Multiple payment options.
- Non-stop availability – we work on all National and Bank Holidays.
- Reliable, thorough service.
- Constant communication with the property owners.
- Powerful professional equipment and selected organic-based cleaning materials.
- Experienced and highly skilled London end of tenancy cleaners
- Short notice services – we will plan and execute the procedure within 2-3 working days of your call
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability policy for a great peace of mind
- Outstanding customer support
Our Cleaning Staff
The main reason why we are self-confident about the quality of service we provide is the team of cleaning technicians we have assembled throughout the years. We have a meticulous selective process that includes extensive reference-checking and vetting, job interviews, and test solving. Once approved, the applicants go through a rigorous twelve-week training program that prepares them for the requirements and challenges of the job. But even the training program is just a step in the process of honing our cleaners’ skills to perfection. We usually assign new tenancy checkout cleaners in South East London to already established teams or couple them with veteran specialists. This blend of knowledge and will to learn assures the continuity of success, sustained high standards of performance, and compliance to Anyclean’s working ethics.
The company has a fruitful partnership with some of the UK’s leading educational institutions in our field of action – like the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association. This means that our cleaners are not only strongly motivated and result-oriented, but have a deep, intrinsic knowledge of innovative cleaning methods, quotient of efficiency, and risk assessment that are hardly matched by any of our competitors.
The After Tenancy Cleaning Service Package
Many people approach the task of move-out cleaning as nothing more serious than a buffed-up weekly scrub and vacuuming. In reality, if you do not want to have some nerve-wracking issues with your landlord, you will need a much more thorough treatment. Here is a quick look of what an Anyclean team does during a tenancy cleaning procedure:
- Floor cleaning (depending on the floor covering type).
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Cleaning and dusting of all window sills, curtains, shutters, and blinds
- Vacuum cleaning and sweeping of the entire residence
- Cleaning and dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, glass, wooden, and plastic surfaces
- Vacuum cleaning of all upholstered furniture and bedroom mattresses
- Cleaning and polishing of all door frames and handles
- Moving of all light furniture and dusting underneath
- Garbage disposal
- Cleaning of all cupboards and drawers
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces
- Cleaning and polishing of the sink and taps
- Disposal of any food products and beverages left behind
- Cleaning of all kitchen utensils and appliances (microwave oven, coffee machine, mixer, toaster, etc.)
- Restocking all waste bins with disposable plastic bags
- Fridge defrost, thorough cleaning from the inside and out
- Oven cleaning – grease, grime, and rust removal, if necessary
- Floor cleaning and sanitizing
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning – shower curtain, mirrors, drawers, shelves, sink, taps, etc
Serviced Areas in South East London
How Do We Guarantee Quality Control?
As we already stated, we are perfectly confident of the professional qualities of our end of tenancy cleaning teams. We are not foolhardy, though. Anyclean understands the need of uncompromising control and managerial oversight throughout every cleaning procedure. Each team includes a specially assigned supervisor who carefully screens the results of every chore. We work with extensive task sheets and have meticulously specified performance guidelines, so rest assured – we never let our cleaning quality slip.
Then, there is the communication with the landlords. Should they wish to, they are perfectly entitled to join us during our final check-up and express any disaffection or further requirements. Our cleaning teams are perfectly OK to come back and redo a chore – and it will be FREE OF CHARGE!
Safety Policy And Green Cleaning
We pay particular attention to avoiding any sort of damage to your property – working with curb protectors, carefully manipulating any glass, porcelain or other brittle materials. For our eighteen years of experience we haven’t had a single serious incident on the working place, and we plan to keep it that way.
Anyclean’s eco-friendly cleaning policy is an extension to this philosophy. We apply biodegradable, organic-based products whenever possible. If that means investing a bit more effort – so be it. We are not afraid to rub and scrub hard when necessary.
“Anyclean is the easiest way to deal with end of tenancy cleaning. These guys know what they are doing, and their prices are not steep at all!”
“You did an outstanding job at an extremely short notice – 24 hours, to be precise. I don’t know if another cleaning company in Greenwich would have managed!”
“The guys at Anyclean are always friendly, always looking to make the process easier for you. It is a breath of fresh air in the London service market.”
Area of operation
You can rely on Anyclean to take care of your post checkout cleans in any residential area of South East London, including:
- Blackheath SE3
- Anerley SE20
- Greenwich SE10
- Charlton SE7
- Deptford SE8
- Peckham SE15
- West Dulwich SE21
- Forest Hill SE23.
Book An Appointment
Give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964 and let us worry about the details. Do not forget, Anyclean is available seven days per week, all throughout the year!