Top-quality End Of Tenancy Cleaning Sanderstead CR2
Excellent CR2 Post-vacancy Cleaning Help By Anyclean
Why Choose Anyclean To Do Your Checkout Cleaning?
- A team of result-oriented and skilled cleaners
- Affordable price rates with no hidden fees or extra charges
- One of the most detailed tenancy cleaning checklists on the market
- Non-stop availability - including Bank and National Holidays
- 100% Customer satisfaction guarantee - we always get the job done
- Friendly communication with the property owners
- No compromises with quality control
- Same-day and emergency bookings at regular rates
Trust The Best After-lease Cleaners In Sanderstead
The numbers do not lie - Anyclean has been in the cleaning business since 1998, more than twenty years and running. We have served domestic clients all around London, never failing to deliver on the promise of outstanding quality. The main reason for our long-lasting success is the people we work with - dedicated, hard working, and always willing to improve their skills and learn new stuff. This is a feature that separates us from our competitors - the understanding that our services are not perfect, that they can always be better - faster, more thorough, and more efficient. We apply this principle not only to our daily work but in the bigger scheme if things - providing our cleaners with the exclusive access to the training courses and seminars of some of the best educational institutions in our business like the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association. We also equip them with the latest-generation home cleaning machinery and a selection of powerful detergents for better results.
Our Recent Cleaning Appointments In CR2
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Call us today on 020 7099 6964 and get the preliminary price for your post-tenancy treatment service package! Booking an appointment rarely takes more than ten minutes - after that, you can just enjoy your free time and leave all the worries to us.
The easiest way to guarantee 100% customer satisfaction is to uphold the strictest quality control throughout every single task our cleaners perform. We assign a quality supervisor for all cleaning teams, regardless of their record of performance. Thus Anyclean makes sure the service you receive complies with our promise of excellence.
Beneficial For Property Owners
Our representative will meet with your landlord and specify their expectations. In most cases, we even invite them to join us on the final screening check-up, when they can voice any concern or further requirements.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Addington
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Addiscombe
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Croydon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Forestdale
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Kenley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Purley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Selsdon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Shirley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Waddon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Warlingham
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around Sanderstead Pond, Limpsfield Rd, South Croydon CR2 8RE, United Kingdom
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
What Do We Cover During A Tenancy Deep-clean?
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
Did You Know That...?
Sanderstead is a village in a built-up area of Greater London. One of the more curious aspects of Sanderstead is that it has no pubs.