Reliable End Of Tenancy Cleaning Selsdon CR2
The CR2 After-tenancy Cleaning Partner You Can Lean On
Why Should Anyclean Be Your First Checkout Cleaning Choice In Selsdon?
- 100% Customer satisfaction guarantee
- Affordable and transparent pricing
- One of the most comprehensive tenancy cleaning checklists on the market
- A team of experienced and knowledgeable technicians
- We work seven days per week, Bank and National Holidays included
- Extremely easy to book
- Outstanding reputation among Croydon and South London landlords
- Same-day and emergency bookings available at the regular rates
- Strict quality control for every procedure
Top-rated Tenancy Cleaners For Your Complete Peace Of Mind
All our tenancy cleaning specialists have to undergo extensive and rigorous training program to be included on the shortlist of candidates for these jobs. Most of the team members have long years of experience in other branches of our cleaning business – carpet, home, window or office cleaning. This should come to show you that we consider the end of tenancy cleaning as the crop of the cream of all professional tasks we deal with – and we invest the appropriate effort and energy in it.
What Have We Cleaned Lately Around The Area?
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Scheduling your appointment with Anyclean usually takes about ten minutes - give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and our friendly customer representatives will walk you through the process. You can also send us and email through the Contact form, giving us a few more details about your residence - we will get back in touch within 24 hours.
Meticulous quality control is a must throughout every visit and every single chore. The final touch - we always invite our customers and the property owners to join us for a final check-up. Should there be any problems - a missed spot on the kitchen counter or a speck of dust in the dining table, we will re-clean it FREE OF CHARGE.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We keep in constant touch with the property owners and landlords and invite them to join us during the final inspection of the premises. This practice helps us avoid further misunderstandings and lets us address their requirements on the spot.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Addington
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Addiscombe
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Croydon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Forestdale
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Kenley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Purley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Sanderstead
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Shirley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Waddon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Warlingham
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around Selsdon Tennis Club at 21 Queenhill Rd, South Croydon CR2 8DU, United Kingdom
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
What Does Our Post-vacancy Cleaning Include?
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Did You Know That...?
The village started to expand rapidly and a committee was appointed to save the area as a natural reserve. Selsdon Wood consists of five meadows surrounded by extensive woodland and ancient hedges.