Top-tier End Of Tenancy Cleaning Warlingham CR6
Affordable Checkout Cleaning Services In CR6 By Anyclean
Our move-out cleaning deals are among the most competitive you will find in Warlingham
Why Prefer Anyclean?
- 20+ years in the industry
- Affordable and transparent pricing - there are no hidden fees or charges
- A team of hardworking and result-oriented technicians
- One of the most detailed tenancy cleaning checklists in the industry
- Non-stop availability - you can book us even on Bank and National Holidays
- 100% Customer satisfaction guarantee
- Mandatory quality check-ups upon completion for every job
- Same-day and emergency bookings available upon request
How Much Do Our Post-vacancy Cleaning Services Cost?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
What Does An After-tenancy Cleaning Treatment Include?
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
Meet The Best Tenancy Cleaners In Warlingham
We have been fortunate to work with some of the leading checkout tenancy cleaning specialists in CR6. Anyclean is well-known for its virtually non-existent service providers turnover. In fact, many of our staff members have been with us for over a decade. This continuity helps us affirm the professional principles we have built our success on – hard work, attention to detail, serious attitude, quality control, and respect for the customer.
We also pay particular attention to professional specialization and improving the technical skills and knowledge of the people who work for us. Anyclean has a long-standing partnership with some of the leading training institutions in our business – the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association. With their help, we make sure our technicians are up to date with the latest trends in the sphere of home maintenance and tenancy cleaning.
Our Latest Cleaning Appointments In CR6
- Emergency move out cleaning at Limpsfield Rd, Warlingham CR6 9HA.
- End of tenancy cleaning at Farleigh Rd, Warlingham CR6 9EJ.
- Checkout deep clean at Bond Rd, Warlingham CR6 9SD.
- Thorough post-vacancy cleaning at Hillbury Rd, Warlingham CR6 9TP.
Why Is Our Service Process So Effective?
Quick And Easy Bookings
Call us today on 020 7099 6964 and get the preliminary price for your post-tenancy treatment service package! Booking an appointment rarely takes more than ten minutes - after that, you can just enjoy your free time and leave all the worries to us.
Strict Quality Control
While we have complete faith in the skills of our experts, even the best cleaners might have a bad day. We cannot, however, allow any lapses in our service delivery - this is not the way to sustain 100% customer satisfaction rate. Anyclean assigns special quality control supervisors to make sure all tasks and results comply with the operative guidelines of the company. We also pay great attention to your feedback and requirements - if either you or your landlords are not happy with the final results, our team will come back to re-clean the problematic spots, completely free of charge!
Benefits For Your Landlords
We keep in constant touch with the property owners and landlords and invite them to join us during the final inspection of the premises. This practice helps us avoid further misunderstandings and lets us address their requirements on the spot.
Local Leaders In Post-lease Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Addington
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Addiscombe
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Bromley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Caterham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chaldon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Croydon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Forestdale
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hayes
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Keston
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Sanderstead
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Selsdon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Shirley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Shortlands
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Waddon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Whyteleafe
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Woldingham
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
How do I do a move-out clean on my own?
The easiest way to do it - delegate the task to a certified professional cotranctor. If you want to try it on your own, follow these steps:
- Contact your landlord and discuss their sanitary requirements.
- Make a list of all important sanitary chores.
- Free at least one full day of your time for the job.
- Do not forget to buy the necessary detergents and extra tools for the task.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
Did You Know That...?
Warlingham is a village in Surrey surrounded by Sanderstead, Whyteleafe and Farleigh billages. The nearest town is Caterham. Most of the residents travel to London or Croydon to work which makes the place a part of the London Commuter Belt. Despite the residential buildings in the area there are still many pleasantly green places.