Cleaning Services Notting Hill W11
Providing Top-quality Cleaning In Notting Hill Since 1998
Our Portfolio At A Glance
- Upholstered furniture and curtain cleaning
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Waste and rubbish removal
- Spring and garden cleaning
- Patio and driveway cleaning (via pressure washing)
- After-builders clean
- We provide janitorial supplies for local businesses.
Have you ever tried Caribbean cuisine? The Rum Kitchen Restaurant at 6-8 All Saints Road would be a perfect choice for a first taste. By the time you come back, we will have done all the chores!
Our Most Recent Bookings In Notting Hill
- Small store window cleaning and glass fronts polishing at Portobello Road, W11.
- Backyard and driveway pressure washing at Westbourne Grove, W11.
- End of tenancy cleaning at Kensington Park Road, W11.
- After-builders clean and waste removal at Pembridge Gardens, W11.
100% Customer Satisfaction GuaranteeWe manage to sustain it through hard work, attention to detail, and the will to repeat all necessary procedures, should you require it - ad the last one is FREE OF CHARGE!
What Makes Us The Best Cleaning Choice In Notting Hill?
- More than twenty years of experience
- A team of perfectly trained and uniformed cleaners
- Non-stop availability - including all holidays
- Multiple payment options
- No long-term or binding contracts
- Comprehensive public Insurance and Liability Policy
- Instant free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Cleaner's replacement available immediately upon request
- Great set of special offers, exclusive deals, and discounts for our regular customers.
Local Leaders In Cleaning
Here is a sample of our pricing:
|Domestic cleaning (per hour)||from £15.00|
|End of tenancy cleaning||from £105.00|
|Carpet cleaning (per room)||from 20.00|
|Window cleaning (per clean)||from £35.00|
|2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat||from £170.00|
|Oven cleaning||from £45.00|
Prices exclude VAT, congestion charge and parking (if applicable).
Notting Hill is an area in West London close to Kensington Gardens. Most people associate the name of the area with the annual carnival and the film "Notting Hill". The place has a reputation of a fashionable area with a variety of restaurants and shopping street.
What are 3 qualities a housekeeper should possess?
Reliability. You often leave your home, possessions and valuables in the hands of a total stranger. If you cannot trust them to be professional and honest, the relationship will not work in the long term.
Punctuality. You book a house cleaner precisely because you want to have some free time. The last thing you need are delays and late arrivals that cause havoc in your daily timetable.
Result-oriented mindset. It is the nature of the business - house cleaning is task-oriented and the results are the ultimate factor to determine its success. If your cleaner does not possess such attitude, it is hard to imagine she/he will be effective at their job.