Our services at a glance:
- Vacuum and mop floors
- Kitchen appliances cleaning inside and outside
- Kitchen cupboards cleaned from inside and outside
- Windows and window sills cleaned from inside
- Clean all surfaces
- Tiled walls degreased
- Deep bathroom cleaning
Having your property cleaned at the end of your tenancy might not be the only task you will have in mind. Packing your belongings, moving your furniture, finding a new place to live in might be more important for you. From your landlord's point of view, the property has to be released in a clean state and it is a necessity for him to check the condition before he gives you back the deposit.
To make the process of moving out hassle free and to avoid disappointments with your deposit, why don't you hire our dedicated end of tenancy team? They come fully equipped on the scheduled day and clean the property top to bottom. With over twelve years of experience, our professional cleaners are familiar with the landlords' and estate agents' requirements and we guarantee they will clean your property to a very high standard.
Make your moving out hassle free and book an end of tenancy cleaning in Abbey Wood SE2 at very reasonable price!
Please note that carpet and upholstery cleaning are not included in the end of tenancy cleaning. To get a quote for carpet or upholstery cleaning please call 0208 8593 1317.
We also provide end of tenancy cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- End of tenancy cleaning Charlton SE7
- End of tenancy cleaning Greenwich SE10
- End of tenancy cleaning Thamesmead SE28
- End of tenancy cleaning Blackheath SE3
- End of tenancy cleaning Sydenham SE26
- End of tenancy cleaning Deptford SE8
- End of tenancy cleaning Woolwich SE18.
Did you know that in Abbey Wood SE2 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
What makes us different from our competitors:
- Trained and vetted cleaners
- Reliable and experienced staff
- Services available in all London areas seven days a week
- Fully equipped with cleaning materials
- Full Public Liability insurance including Treatment Risk
Did you know that...
- Abbey Wood Park is a grassy open space of land that is ideal for the children to run about in. There is a hidden, elegant Rose Garden where flowers lace themselves around delicate fragile trellises and blossom into a multitude of colours during the summer months. The park’s centerpiece is a striking cubist monument with a sophisticated network of ornate carvings stretched across it. The site also includes basketball courts, five-a-side football courts and a full size football field.
- Situated 4.7 miles from Abbey Wood Park there is the two-star hotel Ibis London Barking. It is located on Highbridge Road and, whether you want to zip down the North Circular to London City Airport, or drive 10 minutes along Newham Way to get to the Excel Centre, this low-cost hotel provides convenient access for the business travellers in East London. Ibis London Barking is a modern, budget hotel situated in an ideal location and offering its guests contemporary rooms, a café and a car parking.