Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Abbey Wood SE2
Proficient Carpet Care Services In SE2
Anyclean delivers affordable carpet washing for Abbey Wood homes and businesses
What Services Do We Provide?
How Much Does Our Carpet Treatment Cost?
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||Quote|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||Quote|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||Quote|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||Quote|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
What Makes Us The Top Carpet Shampoo Choice In Abbey Wood?
- Money-back Guarantee
- Affordable prices and no hidden fees
- Extremely easy to book
- We work seven days per week, all holidays included
- A team of top-tier carpet cleaning professionals
- Strict quality control for every job
- Excellent results in case of mould, dust smothering, and persistent stains
- No long-term or binding contracts
- We work with the best brands of specialised equipment, available in the UK - RotoVac, Host, Prochem, Karcher
Domestic Carpet Care
Health-safe and eco-friendly, our treatment will revive your carpets, prolong their lifespan, and get rid of the dust and stains. We offer you the best prices in Abbey Wood!
Commercial Carpet Washing
The powerful hot water extraction treatment delivers excellent results for heavily soiled and dirt-smothered carpets that face heavy foot traffic every day!
Office Carpet Upkeep
If the carpets in your office look worn-out and discoloured from the heavy foot traffic, trust Anyclean and we will revive them with a 100% quality satisfaction guarantee!
Your upholstered furniture and curtains require regular attention too! Provide it by booking the most reliable steam washing specialists in SE2 with Anyclean!
Area Rug Cleaning
Rug cleaning requires much more skill and attention to detail than the regular carpet washing - and our top-tier experts possess both these qualities in abundance.
At the first signs or skin rash or allergy-like respiratory symptoms, book our mattress cleaning service - the most common reason for your health issues are dust mites.
Our Latest Cleaning Appointments In SE2
- Large Ottoman rugs washing and colour revival at Cookhill Rd, Abbey Wood, London SE2 9PD.
- Seasonal shampoo treatment for home carpets at Lensbury Way, Abbey Wood, London SE2 9TA.
- Regular office carpet upkeep at Tilston Bright Square, Abbey Wood, London SE2 9DR.
- Post-vacancy carpet deep clean at Finchale Rd, Abbey Wood SE2 9PX Greater London.
What Carpet Cleaning Techniques Do We Use?
Hot Water Extraction
Is your carpet heavily soiled and stained? Our steam washing treatment will remove all the grime, bacteria, and germs with no trace left - down to the carpet padding!
Spot And Stain Removal
If you have given up on your struggle with the persistent stains, Anyclean's highly efficient removal method will turn the tables in your favour - also advisable in case of mould!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Do you need a quick fibre treatment of the carpet surface? Our VLM method employs a biodegradable compound that requires much less steam, providing excellent results.
Pet Odour Removal
Refreshing the air at home and removing the pet urine stains at the same time is not an impossible task - the Anyclean technicians have been doing it for years in SE2!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
Static electricity has no place in any modern household, full of electric appliances - Anyclean removes it in the matter of minutes with a 100% health-safe treatment.
Our excellent stain and humidity repellent puts an invisible defence over your carpet, keeping the mould spots away longer than most other products on the market!
Anyclean's Area Of Coverage
Anyclean's top-notch South East London carpet cleaning services are at your disposal in the nearby areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Barnehurst
- Carpet Cleaning Belvedere
- Carpet Cleaning Crossness
- Carpet Cleaning East Wickham
- Carpet Cleaning Erith
- Carpet Cleaning Falconwood
- Carpet Cleaning Lessness Heath
- Carpet Cleaning Plumstead
- Carpet Cleaning Thamesmead
- Carpet Cleaning Welling
- Carpet Cleaning West Heath
- Carpet Cleaning Woolwich
Anyclean serves the entire area within a 2-mile radius from Abbey Wood Community Centre
at 4 Knee Hill, Abbey Wood, London SE2 0YS, United Kingdom
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you restore a faded carpet?
The "fading" factor or discolouring is usually due to a heavy dust and dirt smothering. Therefore:
- We carefully vacuum the carpet surface and remove the upper layer of dust.
- We perform a hot water extraction treatmen that removes any residue and rejuvenates the carpet.
- We apply Scotchgard Protector that further improves the carpet appearance and keeps the dust, humidity, and stains at bay.
Is professional carpet cleaning better than doing it yourself?
Many people do not believe it or do not want to admit it, but you can never achieve the efficiency of a professional carpet cleaner. First of all, you do not have access to the specialised equipment and materials that are at our disposal. Second, we have spent years in acquiring our level of knowledge in the best techniques for carpet treatment. Third - you may try to deep-clean your carpet once a year, we do it every day.
How long will it take to clean my carpets professionally?
It depends on their condition, but we usually require about 25-30 minutes per room.
What should I ask a carpet cleaner?
- Is your service fully insured?
- How much time will it take for my carpets to dry?
- Will the carpet shrink after your treatment?
- Is your company/cleaners certified by the NCCA?
- Are the products you employ safe for children/pets?
- How long have you been in business?
"Anyclean's stain removal service is top-notch - the treatment eliminated even the oldest and most persistent stains in the kitchen!"
V. Nicholson, Abbey Wood Rd, London SE2 9DZ
Best Places To Visit While We Clean Your Carpets
- Lesnes Abbey. It was founded in 1178 by Richard de Luci, who was one of Henry II’s gentlemen officers, as a home for Austin Canons. In the past the abbey was never a large or important foundation, suffering financial difficulties due to the continual maintenance costs of the river walls. Today the ruins of Lesnes Abbey are a scheduled ancient monument and opened to the public. Visitors to the site are trained not only to the splendid ruins of the religious settlement, but also to some amasing displays of wild flowers, birds and other wildlife. The area of Lesnes Abbey forms and impressing visual concept. The traditional tranquil setting of an ancient monastic foundation is now overlooked by 20th century tower blocks and a very busy arterial road.
- The Lesnes Abbey Wood is adjacent to the Lasnes Abbey. It is a large woodland area located close to Plumstead at the top of Bostall Hill. Lesnes Abbey Wood, also referred to as just Abbey Wood, is a Local Nature Reserve and extremely popular with walkers. The area, which includes several well trodden paths is also very attractive for nature lovers as the protected area is inhabited by a great selection of rare plans and animals. Abbey Woods have some features dating back to the Bronze Age and a fine display of wild daffodils and bluebells which are the area’s main attraction in the Spring.
- Bostall Heath & Woods. Bostal Heath and Woods is a superb mixture of woodland, grassland and heathland, located on the eastern corner of the London Borough of Greenwich. Lying on a ridge of high land running east to west, the area includes one of the few camping and caravan sites in London and is also noted as a source of fossilised shark’s teeth. Bostall Woods are also the site of the first camp for the Woodcraft Folk.
- Abbey Woods SE2 has several parks and sports areas. This includes Bostall Garden, which has a playing area, tennis courts and a basketball court; Bostall Heath, which consists of a bowling green area, cricket pitch, football pitch and an orienting area; and Abbey Wood Park where you will find a play area and a football pitch.
- Abbey Wood has a long history starting with the foundation of Abbey of St Mary in 1178. The railway station was opened later on in 1849 when the development of the area bagan. There are a number of play grounds and open spaces still remaining unbuilt one of which is Abbey Wood park which is a quiet place for relaxation.