- Clean hobs and extractor fan
- Clean oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Clean cupboards, drawers and shelves
- Remove cobwebs
- Dust and polish furniture, mirrors and pictures
- Vacuum sofas, armchairs and dining chairs
- Wipe down tables, work tops and fireplaces
- Clean windows from inside
- Clean door frames, doors, window sills, banisters and skirting boards
- De-scale bathroom, toilet and shower room
- Empty and clean bins
- Vacuum and mop floor
Please visit our end of tenancy cleaning Balham SW12 check list for more detailed description of our work.
To get a quote call 020 7099 6964. We hate to overcharge clients and this is the main reason we do not charge per hour for an end of tenancy cleaning service. The prices we charge are fixed and depend on the size of the proeprty. To get an idea how much we charge to clean your property, get in touch with us.
When moving out of a rented property, you need to allow extra time for packing up and cleaning. It is a time consuming and stressful and without getting help from a professional cleaner, you may have to spend hours cleaning the property without achieving the necessary results. The tenancy agreements have clauses in them where the cleaning requirements are listed and if the tenant doesn't pay attention to those areas may be charged. We at Anyclean have the necessary experience and we know how to clean a property top to bottom and prepare it for the new tenants.
We also provide end of tenancy cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Clapham Junction
- Streatham Hill
- Tulse Hill
Did you know that in Balham SW12 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Did you know that...
- Indian Room Balham is a restaurant located on 59 Bedford Hill in Belham Sw12. It is a modern, glass-fronted Indian dining venue situated on the burgeoning strip between The Bedford pub and Balham High Road. Indian Room is mostly recognised with its handful of dishes unique to this popular local restaurant, including a wonderful apricot chicken Kashmir, chicken madras, and a super-hot chicken vindaloo. It is an ideal place for couples.
- Another nice restaurant in the area of Belham SW12 is The Regent Belham, on 21 Chestnut Grove. It is a beautifully restored neighbourhood bar-restaurant, situated only minutes from Balham tube and railway stations. The venue has dining rooms decorated with vintage furniture, deco0style mirrors and chesterfield sofas. Its spectacular roasts and Thursday-Saturday live music sessions, along with is large plasma TV screens and an excellent al fresco area for afternoon cocktails, make a favourite place among locals.