Reliable And Efficient Move-Out Cleaning Support By Anyclean - Your Preferred Choice In Chelsea SW10
Could you avoid doing the after-vacancy cleaning and still fulfil your tenancy contract? Would it cost a fortune to achieve such a feat? Anyclean can give you the answer you want to hear to both these questions! We are one of the most reliable housekeeping and domestic cleaning contractors in South West London, providing impeccable services at the best price rates on today's market.
With almost two decades of professional experience behind our back, we possess all the required routine, knowledge, and skills to deliver a meticulous sanitary treatment of your former home that will leave it in pristine hygienic condition. Our approach is so detailed and thorough that will certainly satisfy even the most demanding of landlords. Anyclean sustains a 100% customer satisfaction rate - an achievement very few contractors in Chelsea SW10 can rival.
What do you need to do to take advantage of our excellent offer? Determine the most suitable date for us to visit your address, give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964, and we will schedule an appointment right away! Anyclean's teams work seven days per week, including all National and Bank Holidays, so we can easily fit in pre-booked as well as short-notice visits.
What Makes Us The Number One Post-tenancy Cleaning Provider In Chelsea SW10?
- Outstanding reputation among property owners in the area
- Some of the leading housekeeping technicians in South West London
- Arguably the most competitive price rates, as well as substantial discounts and amazing special offers
- Multiple payment options
- Non-stop availability - seven days per week, all throughout the year
- A bullet-proof Insurance and Liability policy
- A detailed sanitary treatment task list that addresses all potential hygienic problems of your home
- Anyclean offers both pre-booked and short-notice services, as well as emergency cleaning help
- Uncompromising quality control and full commitment to excellence
- The friendliest and most helpful customer support in the business.
Do not be worried that you will need to spend a small fortune on the procedure - our cost of service is more than reasonable. What is even better - we can determine your subtotal before you even decide whether you will book us or not. Removing time for completion as a price-related factor allows us to work with fixed rates, based on the standardised square footage and the number of rooms of your residence. Here are a few examples:
Anyclean does not charge any additional or contract fees - you only pay for the service you get. All necessary materials are included in the price. Please notice that deep carpet care is not included in the package - if you want us to take care of it, please notify our customer representatives when you schedule your appointment.
*We will need a parking spot for our vehicles - if your residential building does not have one, additional fees may apply.
Our Chelsea Teams Bring Their A-Game To The Table
High quality is very good on principle, but it stands for nothing unless you have the people to achieve it. Understanding this simple fact has helped us concentrate on arguably the most important factor for our long-lasting success - the professional skills of our cleaners.
The technical acceleration in the last few years and the influx of new cleaning methods and equipment has made it mandatory to keep in touch with the latest trends in the business. What was considered effective and high-tech fifteen years ago is now obsolete. While our staff believes in hard work, attention to detail, and concentration, we also believe in making our job easy, approaching every task in the best way possible, and taking advantage of the latest tools the market has to offer.
Anyclean's long-standing and beneficial partnership with the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association has greatly helped us achieve everything mentioned above. These leading institutions of our industry provide the best training programmes, seminars, and practical courses not only for new cleaners but for advanced experts as well.
The Move-Out Cleaning Task List At A Glance
Many tenants believe that the post-vacancy cleaning of their former home should equate a routinous weekly brush-off. Most of their landlords would angrily disagree. The latter expect nothing but a thorough sanitary treatment of the residence that will prepare it for its future inhabitants.
At Anyclean, we are perfectly aware of this potential clash, and will help you avoid it. We have designed our service packages to meet the property owners' demands, hence our approach to the task. Here is a quick overview of the bevy of chores we address during the procedure.
- Thorough fridge cleaning - from the inside and out
- Dishwasher treatment - rust and scale removal, disinfection and cleaning
- Oven and stove deep-clean, removal of any grease, stains or rust
- Kitchen utensils and appliances cleaning - including the microwave oven, mixer, toaster, coffee machine, etc.
- Drawers and cupboards dusting
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Cleaning of all countertops and cooking surfaces
- Throwing out of any food products or beverages left behind
- Disinfection of all waste bins, restocking them with disposable plastic bags.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning - mirrors, shelves, drawers, sink, taps, shower curtains, etc.
- Tile grout cleaning and mould spots removal
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Indoor window cleaning
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence - special attention to the bedroom mattresses and upholstered furniture pieces
- Moving of all light furniture (coffee tables, armchairs, chairs, stools, ottomans) and dusting underneath
- Dusting of all window sills, shutters, blinds, and curtains
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, glass, plastic, and wooden surfaces
- Cleaning of all backboards, door handles and frames
- Dusting of all ceiling fans, ventilation systems, and air-conditioners
- Cleaning of all light switches and bulbs
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Garbage and waste disposal.
Area Of Coverage
You can book us for any address in South West London, including:
- End of tenancy cleaning Pimlico SW1
- End of tenancy cleaning Fulham SW6
- End of tenancy cleaning Earls Court SW5
- End of tenancy cleaning Wimbledon SW19
- End of tenancy cleaning Barnes SW13
- End of tenancy cleaning Clapham SW4
- End of tenancy cleaning Vauxhall SW8
- End of tenancy cleaning Battersea SW11
- End of tenancy cleaning Mortlake SW14.
Ho Do I Order A Quote With Anyclean?
You can use the contact for to send us more details about your residence (mainly the number of rooms and whether you need carpet care or not). Then we can come back with a precise price quote within 24 hours. If you need the cleaning done a bit more urgently, feel free to give us a call on 020 7099 6964 - it rarely takes more than ten minutes to schedule your appointment with one of our teams. Anyclean's office contact hours are:
- From Monday to Friday - 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays - 10.00 - 16.00.
The Customers' Opinion
"The last time I had to change apartments the greatest hassle was the end of tenancy cleaning - I could not have imagined that my landlord would make such a fuss about it. So this time I had learned my lesson and opted for the best contractor I could find in Chelsea - Anyclean. My overall involvement in the procedure was about ten minutes - the duration of the first phone call."
"With Anyclean you just know everything will go smooth and care-free. These guys know a thing or two about planning!"
"The customer support team is outstanding - they give you all the information you need and help you make the right choice, even about things I would have never thought without their advice!"