End Of Tenancy Cleaning West Dulwich SE21 Overview
Are you in the midst of a transition to a new residence? We know how stressful and time-consuming the period can be – this is why Anyclean can help you with one of the significant tasks you should never underestimate – the end of tenancy cleaning. Instead of wasting a whole day in sweeping, scrubbing, and polishing, call us on 020 7099 6964 and book you service package with us right away – you will not regret it!
Anyclean is a fully-certified, London-based cleaning contractor that first entered the home maintenance business in 1998. For more than eighteen years we have delivered premium quality services at some of the most affordable rates on the market. If you live in West Dulwich SE21 or any other residential area in South East London, you can book an appointment with us seven days per week, all throughout the year. And since we work even on National and Bank Holidays, our teams usually perform the procedure within 2-3 days of your first call, regardless of the time of the year.
Our team includes some of the leading professionals in house cleaning in London. Relying on their vast experience and knowledge, and backed up by a powerful arsenal of latest-generation machines and super-efficient biodegradable cleaning agents, we can deliver a quick and effective solution to your end of tenancy cleaning problems!
Anyclean wants to give you all the information you require to make the best choice for the service you need. We work with fixed rates that completely eliminate the risk of unpleasant surprises or fluctuating prices. Furthermore, when you sign up for our services, we always provide you with a concrete and detailed price quote before, and never after the procedure. And if you check the service market in West Dulwich and the price range of the offers today, you will hardly find a better deal than ours!
|Studio flat incl. carpets||£122|
|One bedroom property||£121|
|One bedroom property incl. carpets||£164|
|Two bedroom property||£128|
|Two bedroom property incl. carpets||£220|
|Three bedroom property||£158|
|Three bedroom property incl. carpets||£258|
Here are a few things you should keep in mind when you consider our offer:
- Once you receive your quote, it cannot be changed. There are no additional fees or hidden charges.
- Carpet cleaning is not included in our end of tenancy cleaning packages. If you want us to do it for you, please notify us accordingly.
- We require our customers to provide us with one parking spot for the vehicles we transport our equipment with. If such is unavailable, additional fees may be included in your quote.
Why Is Anyclean The Best Tenancy Cleaning Option In West Dulwich?
- We can offer you some of the most affordable price rates in the area, starting from just £80 for a studio apartment.
- We work non-stop, National and Bank Holidays included.
- We deliver short-notice and emergency services, if necessary.
- We have the best cleaning teams in West Dulwich – hardworking, efficient, and highly-skilled.
- Our comprehensive set of cleaning procedures addresses all sanitary and hygienic requirements of any type of London residence.
- We keep in constant touch with the property owners to fully meet their requirements and cleaning preferences.
- We cover our service with a bullet-proof Insurance and Liability Policy.
- You can always count on our friendly and helpful customer support.
What Does Our Service Package Include?
The idea behind end of tenancy cleaning implies the most thorough and efficient sanitary treatment of your home. It requires meticulous attention to detail, careful planning, and impeccable execution. Luckily for you, Anyclean has extensive and successful experience in all of these stages. We need just a few minutes to recognize the problematic areas and from then on our cleaning juggernaut deals away with all hygienic issues – quickly, decisively, and effectively.
Our usual list of tasks includes but is not limited to:
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Cleaning and dusting of all window sills, blinds, shutters, and curtains.
- Cleaning and polishing of all door frames and handles.
- Cleaning and polishing of all wooden, glass, plastic, and metal surfaces.
- Cleaning and dusting of all shelves and drawers.
- Floor cleaning – depending on the floor covering type.
- Vacuum cleaning and sweeping of the entire residence.
- Vacuum cleaning of all upholstered furniture and bedroom mattresses.
- Moving of all light furniture (chairs, stools, armchairs, and tables) and sweeping underneath.
- Waste and garbage disposal.
- Fridge defrost and cleaning from the inside and out.
- Oven deep-clean and removal of any grease and grime.
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces.
- Cleaning of all kitchen utensils and electric appliances (mixer, toaster, coffee machine, microwave oven, etc.).
- Cleaning and polishing of the sink and taps.
- Cleaning and dusting of all cupboards and drawers.
- Restocking of all waste bins with disposable plastic bags.
- Throwing out of all food products and beverages left behind.
- Floor cleaning and sanitizing.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment.
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning – mirrors, drawers, shelves, sink, taps, shower curtains, etc.
- Shower cabin/ bathtub cleaning and polishing.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
The People Who Work For You
We have assembled a team of experienced and hardworking professionals who are not afraid to get their hands dirty and relish a good cleaning challenge. After dozens of successful procedures and tackling the widest array of sanitary issues you can think of, we can claim that there is no problem too hard or too big for our specialists.
But it is not just the experience that asserts us as the most reliable tenancy cleaners in West Dulwich. Anyclean provides its employees with the exclusive chance to take courses in two of the best training and professional institutions in the country – the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association.
Unwavering Quality Control For Perfect Results
We are adamant about keeping our reputation as the most effective and reliable tenancy cleaning provider in West Dulwich. The easiest way to sustain it is through uncompromising quality control – in every assignment, every chore, and every detail of our performance. The quality control supervisors that we put in every team are crucial for that – they are usually former cleaners with long years of experience in the field, and they know in detail the standards and requirements of Anyclean’s policy of excellence.
We also rely on the property owners to be another lever for quality control. After all, it is their requirements, preferences, and suggestions that we must adjust to. Anyclean offers a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee – if there is even the slightest problem with our performance, we will come back and re-clean the spot, FREE OF CHARGE!
“I wish I had found out about Anyclean earlier – it would have spared me many confrontations with the landlord about cleaning and proper maintenance. Well, I guess later is better than never!”
“Anyclean’s greatest advantage over all other cleaning providers is the speed of service. And I don’t just mean the time for completion of the cleaning itself. It is more about the smooth planning, quick appointments, easy booking, and friendly customer support. It is a hassle-free experience through and through.”
“Thank you for the impeccable cleaning and the patience and persistence to deal with my landlady – I know from experience she is not the easiest person to deal with.”
Where can you find us?
If you are not a West Dulwich resident you can still take advantage of our premium services in all residential areas of South East London, including:
- Greenwich SE10
- Bermondsey SE1
- Blackheath SE3
- Abbey Wood SE2
- Woolwich SE18
- Peckham SE15
- Charlton SE7
- Deptford SE8
- Eltham SE9.
Book Your Quote With Us Today!
If you feel like our offer is precisely what you need, give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964, and we will set up the cleaning appointment with you immediately. You can contact us from Monday to Friday, 09.00-18.00, and on weekends, 10.00-16.00.