First-class End Of Tenancy Cleaning Bushy Park KT8
The Leading Move-Out Cleaners In KT8 Since 1998
Anyclean offers you affordable checkout cleaning services around Bushy Park
The Benefits Of Booking Anyclean
- 20+ years of experience
- Hardworking and result-oriented technicians
- One of the most detailed tenancy cleaning checklists in the industry
- Uncompromising quality control
- Mandatory check-ups upon completion for every job
- Emergency and same-day bookings available
- We work seven days per week, Bank and National Holidays included
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
How Much Do Our Post-vacancy Cleaning Services Cost?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
What Does Our After-tenancy Cleaning Checklist Include?
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Our Crews Are The Cleaning Partner You Want By Your Side
Many of our seasoned tenancy cleaning specialists have more than a decade of experience and hundreds of procedures behind their back. They have come across every possible home maintenance or sanitary problem you can think of, and taken care of it quickly and effectively. Experience and skills aside, our staff undergoes training courses at two of the most reputable educational institutions in our business – the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association.
What is even more important – they are strongly motivated, hardworking individuals who enjoy their job and come to work every day looking for a good cleaning challenge.
What Have We Cleaned Lately Near Bushy Park?
- Same-day end of tenancy cleaning at Park Rd, Hampton Wick, Kingston upon Thames KT1 4AY.
- Post-lease cleaning at Bridge Rd, Molesey, East Molesey KT8 9EU.
- After-vacancy cleaning at Thames St, Hampton TW12 2EA.
- Move-out deep clean at Coleshill Rd, Teddington TW11 0LL.
A Hassle-free Service Process By Anyclean
Easy To Book
When you call us on 020 7099 6964 or send us an email, our first task is to find the best date and hour that suits your schedule. Then we will sort out some tiny details and will send you a preliminary price quote.
Bullet-proof Quality Control
There are two keys to our unblemished professional record. First, we listen before we execute. We are open to any suggestions and requirements from you and your landlords - after all, you know the residence much better than we ever will. Second, we always deliver the promised results. If you are not happy with a certain aspect of our sanitary treatment, our experts will come back and re-clean the problematic area - FREE OF CHARGE.
Benefits For The Property Owners
We realise you leave this residence and the side that is much more interested in the results of our efforts would be your landlord. Finding out about their specific requirements before the procedure may spare us hours of nerve-wracking and re-cleaning afterwards. We also invite them to do the final quality control check-up and voice their concerns so that we can make amends immediately.
Where Can You Find Us?
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Claygate
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Molesey
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Esher
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hampton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hampton Court Palace
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hampton Wick
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hinchley Wood
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hersham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Kingston-upon-Thames
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Long Ditton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Sunbury-on-Thames
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Surbiton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Teddington
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Thames Ditton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Walton on Thames
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Weston Green
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Whiteley Village
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
Did You Know That...?
- Bushy Park is located just north of the celebrated royal palace at Hampton Court. Though, not as famous as the central London parks, Bushy Park is the second largest of the royal parks in London. It is also one of the most attractive green areas in the Capital, manicured to perfection by a vast team of dedicated groundkeeprs. Bushy Park consists of lush meadows, wooded copses and many waterways and lakes and, is home to a large population of deer that live free around the facility. On the site of this exceptional area of wild beauty a Bronze Age settlement for over 4,000 years and a number of interesting items have been excavated. Bushy Park is simply a wonderful place, ideal for joggers and dog walkers, as well as to go out and relax, while watching the Sun sliding spectacularly behind the horizon. Perhaps the most interesting feature of the park is the Chestnut Avenue – a mile long thoroughfare designed by the prominent architect Sir Christopher Wren that is flanked by majestic horse chestnuts trees and leads to the wonderful Diana Fountain.
- Hampton Court Palace. Located about 21 minutes from Bushy Park KT8, this palace offers its visitors a magical journey back through 5 centuries of rich royal history. Hampton Court Palace is a stunning mix of Baroque and Tudor architecture. It is the oldest surviving Tudor Palace in England and consists of winding corridors, lavish State Apartments, vast Tudor kitchens, and 60 acre of immaculately restored riverside gardens. It also displays works of art from the Royal Collection and provides costumed tours, in which visitors will discover what life was like in the reign of Henry VIII and William III.
- Albany Reach is situated approximately 1 mile from Bushy Park KT8. It is a beautiful stretch of the Thames riverbank that is available only by foot and boat. The area offers spectacular views over the Thames to Hampton Court Palace which are among the best in the Capital. Albany Reach draws many walkers, joggers and picnickers, attracted by its natural beauty. The area is also very popular with anglers who come here to fish pike, chub, break and barbell. In fact, anglers have been practicing fishing on the site for hundreds of years and it has long been protected from development.