Hassle-free End Of Tenancy Cleaning Walton-on-Thames KT12
Affordable Move-out Cleaning Help In KT12
Why Choose Anyclean As Your Checkout Cleaning Contractor?
- Affordable prices with no hidden fees or extra charges
- An excellent team of hard working and experienced technicians
- 20+ years in the industry
- 100% quality satisfaction guarantee
- Constant communication with the property owners
- Mandatory check-ups upon completion of every job
- Same-day and emergency cleaning appointments available
- You can book us even on Bank and National Holidays
- Easy to book - all it takes is one phone call on 020 7099 6964
Top Level Post-lease Cleaning Crews In KT12
What really sets us apart from our competition is the qualities of our tenancy cleaning teams. We invest heavily in the training of our staff and work with some of the leading UK institutions in the field like the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy. And while we deeply respect theoretical knowledge and preparation, there is nothing that can compare to real-life, on-site tackling with cleaning challenges of any gravity. Anyclean is particularly proud of its minimal staff turnover – in fact, many of our specialists have been with us for over a decade. That is hundreds of cleaning procedures and performed tasks, countless hours of hard work and gaining invaluable knowledge of how to deliver the best possible results.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In Walton-on-Thames
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Scheduling your appointment with Anyclean usually takes about ten minutes - give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and our friendly customer representatives will walk you through the process. You can also send us and email through the Contact form, giving us a few more details about your residence - we will get back in touch within 24 hours.
Anyclean fully commits to quality control and operational oversight. We assign experienced quality supervisors with the specific task to make sure all delivered results comply with the company's standards of excellence. We always get the job done. In the unlikely event of lapses in quality or unsatisfactory results, our teams will repeat all necessary procedures - FREE OF CHARGE.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We realise you leave this residence and the side that is much more interested in the results of our efforts would be your landlord. Finding out about their specific requirements before the procedure may spare us hours of nerve-wracking and re-cleaning afterwards. We also invite them to do the final quality control check-up and voice their concerns so that we can make amends immediately.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Bushy Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Claygate
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Cobham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Downside
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Molesey
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Esher
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hampton Court Palace
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hersham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hinchley Wood
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Oatlands
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Saint George's Hill
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Shepperton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Stoke d'Abernon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Sunbury on Thames
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Weybridge
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Whiteley Village
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3.5-mile radius around Alfa House at 336 Molesey Rd, Walton-on-Thames KT12 3PD, United Kingdom
How do I do an end of tenancy clean?
The easiest way to do it - delegate the task to a certified professional contractor. If you want to try it on your own, follow these steps:
- Contact your landlord and discuss their sanitary requirements.
- Make a list of all important sanitary chores.
- Free at least one full day of your time for the job.
- Do not forget to buy the necessary detergents and extra tools for the task.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
What Does Our Tenancy Cleaning Checklist Include?
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Did You Know That...?
- There is a football club based in Walton-on-Thames, Walton & Hersham Football Club. It is a non-league football team who play their matches at the Sports Grounds in Stompord Lane. The club was formed right after the World War Two, when Walton FC and Hersham FC merged into one club. The newly established team joined the Corinthian League in 1945, which they won for their first time in the 1946-47 season. They actually hold the league record, winning the league three consecutive times between 1947 and 1949.After the dissolution of the league, the club joined the Athenian League, and won its Premier Division in 1969. The club’s biggest achievement is winning the FA Amateur Cup in 1973. Walton & Hersham FC have a proud footballing tradition and though they are not as famous as their Premier League counterparts, they enjoy a large local support.
- Walton Clock Tower. This is one of the most fascinating and historically important buildings in the town of Walton-on-Thames KT12, in the county of Surrey. The facility was built as a civil building and has been used for many purposes throughout the years. Today privately owned, the Walton Clock Tower is one of the iconic symbols of Walton on Thames. It continues to attract thousands of visitors to admire its distinctive and interesting structure.
- Riverhouse Barn. It is a fascinating multi-purpose arts centre that is beautifully located in Manor Road, at the heart of Walton on Thames KT12. The facility provides the central artistic and cultural venue for the local community. It was set on the site of an 18th century listed barn and its central area is regularly used for a diverse series of performances throughout the year. These range from theatre, dance, music, film, and fusion of them all. The Riverhouse Barn in Walton on Thames is also home to a large gallery and a café-bar, as well as to a craft studio where visitors can see local artists working.
Notable residents of Walton on Thames:
- Anglican churchman, writer and translator Samuel Croxall (1690-1752), who is particularly famous for his edition of Aesop’s Fables, was born in Walton on Thames KT12.
- Naval officer George Brydges, Rodney, 1st Baronet Rodney (1718-1792), who is best known for his commands in the American War of Independence.
- Fictional writer and novelist Susan Ertz (1894-1985), who is best known for her sentimental tales of genteel life in the country, was born in Walton on Thames.
- Professional Grand Prix motorcycle racer Sean Emmett, who was born in Walton on Thames in 1970.