Top Notch End Of Tenancy Cleaning Claygate KT10
Your Trustworthy KT10 Move-out Cleaning Partner
Why Is Anyclean The Most Sought-after Tenancy Cleaning Contractor In KT10?
- The most detailed tenancy cleaning checklist on the market
- An outstanding team of skilled cleaning technicians
- 20+ years in the industry and an outstanding reputation
- 100% customer satisfaction rate - we always get the job done
- Competitive prices
- Strict quality control with mandatory check-ups upon completion
- You can book us seven days per week, all holidays included
- Same-day and emergency bookings available
The Leading Claygate Post-lease Cleaners
All our technicians go through a meticulous training programme that teaches them the basics of housekeeping both practically and theoretically. Then they have to pass on-site practice tests before we assign them to one of our task-force teams. Thus the cleaning squads we send to your home are the perfect blend of experience and new energy, between routine and youthful drive.
But the initial training is the first step toward excellence. Even our most experienced experts, people who have been in the business for over a decade, train and hone their skills on a permanent basis. With the help of our partners from the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy, we give our staff access to the most advanced educational courses in the country.
Our Latest Cleaning Appointments In Claygate
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Call us today on 020 7099 6964 and get the preliminary price for your post-tenancy treatment service package! Booking an appointment rarely takes more than ten minutes - after that, you can just enjoy your free time and leave all the worries to us.
There are two keys to our unblemished professional record. First, we listen before we execute. We are open to any suggestions and requirements from you and your landlords - after all, you know the residence much better than we ever will. Second, we always deliver the promised results. If you are not happy with a certain aspect of our sanitary treatment, our experts will come back and re-clean the problematic area - FREE OF CHARGE.
Beneficial For Property Owners
Tenancy cleaning, after all, is performed for their benefit. So it is only natural that we want their thoughts and requirements on the service. In many cases, they would give us valuable suggestions on which areas need the most attention.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End of tenancy cleaning Bushy Park
- End of tenancy cleaning Chessington
- End of tenancy cleaning Cobham
- End of tenancy cleaning Downside
- End of tenancy cleaning Esher
- End of tenancy cleaning Fetcham
- End of tenancy cleaning Hampton Court Palace
- End of tenancy cleaning Hersham
- End of tenancy cleaning Hinchley Wood
- End of tenancy cleaning Hook
- End of tenancy cleaning Leatherhead
- End of tenancy cleaning Long Ditton
- End of tenancy cleaning Malden Rushett
- End of tenancy cleaning Oxshott
- End of tenancy cleaning Stoke d'Abernon
- End of tenancy cleaning Surbiton
- End of tenancy cleaning Thames Ditton
- End of tenancy cleaning Walton on Thames
- End of tenancy cleaning Molesey
- End of tenancy cleaning Weston Green
- End of tenancy cleaning Whiteley Village
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile perimeter around Claygate Village Hall at Church Rd, Claygate, Esher KT10 0JP, United Kingdom
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
Our Tenancy Cleaning Checklist - Overview
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Did You Know That...?
- There is an annual running contest organised in Claygate KT10. The Claygate Country Five Run is a five mile run that attracts about 500 runners and is organised by the Claygate Flower and Village Show. The run is the first event from the program of the Flower Show and this year it is scheduled for Sunday 14th July. The run starts and finishes at the Claygate recreation ground and follows a route that is predominantly all on footpaths on and around Arbrook Common. There are four age categories at the Claygate Country Five Run, for each of male and female runners. The first three to finish in each category receive a trophy to retain and the newcomers will be happily surprised by the attractiveness of this countryside area.
- Holy Trinity is the parish church of Claygate KT10 and everyone living in the area should feel welcome in crossing its threshold. The church has a caring and friendly congregation that plays an active role in important village events and has a noticeable presence at the village Flower show, which attracts more than 5,000 visitors. The facilities at the Holy Trinity Church in Claygate, which compliment the adjacent Village Hall, are designed to suite a wide range of social activities and events. In the Village Hall meetings and social events of local clubs are organised regularly, while the church itself houses choral and orchestral concerts, as well as charity events in favour for the local schools. The Holy Trinity also plays a leading part in the annual switching on of Christmas lights, which is usually proceeded by a national celebrity.