Top-tier End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hersham KT12
Reliable Post-vacancy Cleaning Help For KT12 Tenants
What Makes Us The Best Checkout Cleaning Choice In Hersham?
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- A tenancy cleaning checklist that is second to none in the industry
- A team of knowledgeable and hard working cleaning experts
- Non-stop availability - we work seven days per week
- Same-day and emergency bookings
- Affordable fixed price rates
- Constant communication with the property owners
- Strict quality control with mandatory check-ups upon completion
Who Are The People That Work For You In KT12?
Many of our seasoned tenancy cleaning specialists have more than a decade of experience and hundreds of procedures behind their back. They have come across every possible home maintenance or sanitary problem you can think of, and taken care of it quickly and effectively. Experience and skills aside, our staff undergoes training courses at two of the most reputable educational institutions in our business – the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association.
What is even more important – they are strongly motivated, hard working individuals who enjoy their job and come to work every day looking for a good cleaning challenge.
Our Latest Cleaning Appointments In Hersham
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Call us today on 020 7099 6964 and get the preliminary price for your post-tenancy treatment service package! Booking an appointment rarely takes more than ten minutes - after that, you can just enjoy your free time and leave all the worries to us.
While we are perfectly confident about the quality of performance we deliver, a final check in the customer's presence is absolutely mandatory. In the unlikely event of a cleaning lapse or any other problem, our specialists will come back and address the issue. Please remember - any re-clean procedure is FREE OF CHARGE!
Beneficial For Property Owners
What sets us apart from many other tenancy cleaning companies is the fact that we get in touch with your residence owner or landlord and talk to them about their specific requirements. We also invite them to do the final quality screening with us, so that we can avoid misunderstandings and re-clean some problematic areas while the cleaning team is still at the address.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End of tenancy cleaning Bushy Park
- End of tenancy cleaning Claygate
- End of tenancy cleaning Cobham
- End of tenancy cleaning Downside
- End of tenancy cleaning Esher
- End of tenancy cleaning Hampton Court Palace
- End of tenancy cleaning Hinchley Wood
- End of tenancy cleaning Molesey
- End of tenancy cleaning Oatlands
- End of tenancy cleaning Saint George's Hill
- End of tenancy cleaning Shepperton
- End of tenancy cleaning Stoke d'Abernon
- End of tenancy cleaning Sunbury on Thames
- End of tenancy cleaning Walton on Thames
- End of tenancy cleaning Weybridge
- End of tenancy cleaning Whiteley Village
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around Hersham Riverside Park at 43 Conyers Cl, Hersham, Walton-on-Thames KT12 4NG, United Kingdom
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
Do I have to buy extra materials for the move-out cleaning?
No, if you book Anyclean, we will bring everything we need for the treatment with us.
What Do We Cover During A Post-tenancy Cleaning?
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
Did You Know That...?
- Hersham Golf Club. Situated in Assher Road, Hersham KT12, between the towns of Esher and Walton-on-Thames, it is a friendly club with a 18 holes golf course. The course is set within beautiful natural woodland running alongside the river Mole, and has been structured to meet the U.S.G.A. standards. It has a fully automated irrigation system and is looked after to the highest of standards by committed course manager and experienced green staff. For those golf enthusiast who do not have time for a full round, or just want to sit and enjoy the beautiful surroundings, the club’s floodlit driving range is perfect for practising and improving your skills. On the site of Hesham GC there is also a fully stocked Pro Shop, from where you can buy everything, from clothing and bags, through trolley hire, to clubs and balls.
- Walton and Hersham Football Club. It is a non-league football club that is based in Stompord Lane, Walton on Thames KT12. The club was formed after the merge of Walton FC and Hersham FC in 1945. The new club immediately joined the recently established Corinthian League and followed a poor debut season with a hat-trick of Championships and a runners-up position. Some of the club’s honours include FA Amateur Cup Winners in season 1972-73 and two times semi finalists in 1951-52 and 1952-53. Walton and Hersham FC has a proud footballing tradition and, though it is not as popular as some of their Premier league counterparts, the club receives a large local support.
Famous past and present people associated with Hersham KT12:
- Music industry manager and songwriter Gordon Mills (1935-1986), who was Tom Jones’s manager, lived in Hersham and is buried in the local cemetery.
- Author and inventor Frederick Wicks (1840-1910), who retired to the area and died here.
- Singer and record producer Jimmy Pursey, who is best known as the founder and frontman of the punk rock band, Sham 69, was born in Hersham in 1955.
- Film and stage actress, singer, dancer and theatre director Julie Andrews (born 1935), who was born in Hersham and speaks about her days in the village in her book ‘Home’.