Carpet Cleaning Leicester Square
Licensed Company Cleans Carpets in Leicester Square
We offer an exclusive carpet cleaning service in Leicester Square WC2 at an affordable price. As we know that having your carpets cleaned is a necessity due to spillages or for general dirt removal, we have specialised in cleaning carpets professionally to ensure we take away that burden from you. Our company was established in 1998 and since then we have made thousands of homes times cleaner than they were and we continue to service many customers across London.
Zero Residue Cleaning
- Efficient carpet cleaning
- Treating different carpet fibres
- Hot water extraction
- Germs, bacteria and dust mites removal
- Shampoo and deodoriser for more freshness
- Scotchgard protection
- No hidden charges
We invite you to try our carpet cleaning Leicester Square WC2 service and become one of our happy customers. Call 020 7099 6964 to book an appointment or refer to our price list below to get a quote:
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)
Quality Carpet Cleaning Service
Using the latest equipment available on the market, we extract all grime and allergens which live in the carpet fibres. We also pay attention to stains which are treated carefully with a suitable spot remover depending on the nature of the stain. Because of the techniques we apply when cleaning your carpet in Leicester Square WC2, we minimise drying times and we guarantee a fresh and healthy carpet for a long time.
Advanced Method & Equipment
The equipment we use guarantees the freshness of your carpet as there are two separate tanks which keep the carpet cleaning solution and the dirty water separate. We will repeat any heavy stained areas as many times as needed until we are sure all the dirt and bacteria are completely gone. We only use machines and products which do the cleaning job perfectly.
Trained Carpet Cleaners Leicester Square
All our operatives are fully insured and trained to industry standards to use professional carpet cleaning equipment. They are NCCA certified and have a long carpet cleaning experience in Leicester Square WC2. Working with the most motivated individuals is very important for our reputation and for this reason we carefully select our candidates.
As our aim is to build a long term relationship with our clients, we want to make them happy with every aspect of our carpet cleaning service in Leicester Square. We guarantee that the service will be done in a professional manner and to your complete satisfaction or we will return at no cost.
Carpet cleaning Leicester Square and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Belgravia
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden
- Grays Inn
- Hatton Garden
- Kings Cross
- Carpet Cleaning Knightsbridge
- Mansion House
- Carpet Cleaning Pimlico
- Sloane Square
- St Pancras
- St Pauls
- Carpet Cleaning Westminster
Did you know that in Leicester Square WC2 we also offer
Window Cleaning Leicester Square
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Leicester Square
- Leicester Square is a square in Central London which is a pedestrian zone. It is close to Piccadilly Circus, Covent Garden and Trafalgar Square. In the middle of the square is a small park with a statue of William Shakespeare. The Square is a home to Odeon Cinema, many clubs and pubs.
- Leicester Square is named for the 2nd Earl of Leicester and located at the heart of the City in an area that was once part of a four-acre tract held by Robert Sydney, the 2nd Earl of Leicester. The square was open to the public around 1640, after locals protested against the privatisation of the land that used to be common once, and development of the area began in the 1670s.
- The area of Leicester Square quickly became a desirable place to live as homes spread up around the original Leicester House. Leicester House was for some time, during the 1700s, the home of Frederick, Prince of Wales.
- During the 18th century the character of Leicester Square changed and it became an are noted for its many entertainment venues. One of the first venues, of this kind, in Leicester Square was a “Museum of natural curiosities”, also known as the Holophusikon.
- By the 19th century more entertainment venues appeared in Leicester Square. This included Wyld’s Globe, which was developed for the International Exposition and hosted a large scale map of the world, and the Alhambra which was constructed in 1854 and for many years dominated the square.
- There is a statue of famous Londoners at each corner of Leicester Square, including Sir Isaac Newston, John Hunter, William Hogarth, and Sir Joshua Reynolds.
- Past and present theatres located at Leicester Square WC2 include: Alhambra Theatre, Daly’s Theatre, Empire Theatre, Leicester Square Theatre Old, Leicester Square Theatre New, London Hippodrome, Prince Charles Theatre, Prince of Wales Theatre, and Royal Panoramic of science and art.
- Cinemas in Leicester Square: Empire Leicester Square, Odeon Leicester Square, Odeon West End, Prince Charles Cinema, Rialto Cinema, and Warner West End/Vue.
Leicester Square nearby attractions:
- The National Portrait Gallery. Established in 1856 at 2 St. Martin’s Place in the area of WC2, The National Portrait Gallery is home to the largest collection of historic portraits in the world.
- The National Gallery. Located in Trafalgar Square and housed in a neoclassical building that was completely built in 1838, The National Gallery is one of London’s most important museums.
- Trafalgar Square. It is London’s largest Square and home of the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column and the parish church of St. Marin-in-the-Fields
- Piccadilly Circus. It is a busy square in the centre of the capital that is famous for the fountain that was established here at the end of the 19th century.
- Covent Garden. It is one of the major tourist magnets in London, noted for its many open-air cafes, restaurants, pubs, shops and market stalls.