Carpet Cleaning Grays Inn WC1
Carpet Cleaning Specialists in Grays Inn
Anyclean began trading in 1998 as a small cleaning company and today our team consists of several carpet cleaning specialists, who clean carpets at residential and commercial premises in Grays Inn WC1. We are proud on our reputation and we will continue to provide the best service in the whole of London.
Bacteria and Dust Mites Removal
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Carpets need to be professionally cleaned at least every 6-12 months and the methods we use will for sure make your carpet cleaner and healthier. It is worth booking one of our specialise cleaners to take care of your carpets as they are a valuable investment and they need to be looked after.
Anyclean's Carpet Cleaning Prices
At Anyclean we will provide you with the best possible price and we will come to clean your carpet in Grays Inn WC1 in the most suitable time for you. To get a quote and arrange an appointment, please call 020 7099 6964.
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Any Type of Carpet Cleaned
Before we start cleaning your carpet, we make a full inspection to check the condition of your carpet and we will inform you on any stains which may be permanent. With our specialised equipment we spray heated water with added chemicals to clean the carpet and then with the powerful suction system we extract the dissolved dirt.
Equipment & Products
We know you might be concerned whether we use the right cleaning equipment for your type of carpet. The answer is - yes, as we invest in the most powerful and efficient cleaning equipment which guarantees successful removal of soil and bacteria from the carpet fibers.
Vetted & Certified Technicians
Sadly, there are companies on the market which offer a professional carpet cleaning Grays Inn without educating their staff. We at Anyclean are different - we start with intensive training on our technicians and only after they gain the necessary practical experience, they have the chance to clean the carpets of our customers.
We encourage our customers to give us their feeback at the end of our service and if they happen to be not entirely satisfied, we will further clean their carpets. We value our customers and their positive response is our main goal.
For more information and to schedule a date and time for a carpet clean please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Grays Inn and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Camden
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden
- Gospel Oak
- Hatton Garden
- Carpet Cleaning Islington
- Kings Cross
- Leicester Square
- Lisson Grove
- Mansion House
- Primrose Hill
- Regents Park
- Somers Town
- St Pancras
- St Pauls
Did you know that in Grays Inn WC1 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Grays Inn
End of Tenancy Cleaning Grays Inn
Window Cleaning Grays Inn
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Grays Inn
- Although many of the buildings on the site of Grays Inn date from post-war time, the collegiate legal institute of Grays Inn was opened about 700 years ago. During the 16th century the property consisted of a single court with walled garden to the north, which is known as Green Court and Gray’s Inn Walks. The garden, surrounded by barristers chambers and offices, was originally laid around 1606 under the direction Francis Bacon. The most interesting feature on the site of the gardens is a broad gravelled path situated between an avenue of mature plane trees. There are also Indian bean trees at the end of the path grown from slips brought back on the place by Sir Walter Releight and planted by Bacon.
- Camino restaurant, at 3 Varnishers Yard, is located just one minute from Grays Inn Road WC1. Meaning road in Spanish, Camino represents the owner’s, Richard Bigg, love of all things originating from Spain. Spanish food and drink is very varied and regional but Camino combines them all. Many of the dishes here are cooked on the large charcoal grill which is brought from Bilbao and provides not only a nice healthy way of eating, but also a sheer flavour to the food that is hard to be beaten. Choice at the restaurant include toasts, sweet and savoury croissants, Churros con chocolate, almond cake from Galicia, as well as free-range organic eggs with Navarran sausage or bacon. Camino also offers its guests with classics such as Spanish omelette and freshly squeezed juices.