Carpet Cleaning St Pancras NW1
Reputable Carpet Cleaning Company St Pancras
We are a carpet cleaning company with a good reputation in St Pancras NW1. Since 1998, we have serviced thousands of customers in the area and have made them pleased with our service. To clean a carpet, we use modern eco-friendly cleaning methods which efficiently remove stains, bacteria and filth fom the carpets. The technicians we work with are all NCCA trained and have an extensive experience in cleaning residential and commercial carpets.
Bacteria & Odours Neutralisation
- High quality service
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Spot treatment
- Scotchguard stain protection
- Anti-static treatment
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Attentive Carpet Cleaners
We provide each job with the respect our customers deserve and we take pride our carpet cleaning technicians pay attention to even the smallest details in order to provide an excellent carpet cleaning service in St Pancras NW1. We provide the deepest crpet cleaning your soft floor may have and in no doubt we improve its look and your home hygiene.
Efficient Cleaning Equipment
The equipment we use has been carefully examined and selected in order to produce the results our customers expect. There are so many brands on the market, but we always choose wisely when it comes to a professional carpet cleaning St Pancras. It is not only the equipment which makes our service a second to none, but the cleaning products which succssfully remove grime and bacteria.
Skilled & Experienced Technicians
Our carpet cleaners have all the necessary skills to successfully clean any type of carpet and they are available in the whole St Pancras NW1 area seven days a week. They are highly motivated, fully insured, trained and vetted and turn up on each carpet cleaning appointment uniformed and fully equipped.
With our service we guarantee a fresher and healthier environment for your family as we do not cut corners. We ensure that the service has been carried out acording to the standards of the NCCA. If for any reason we have not met your expectations, we will come back free of charge until you are completely satisfied with our service.
For more information on booking a carpet cleaning service in St Pancras NW1 please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning St Pancras and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Bayswater
- Carpet Cleaning Belsize Park
- Carpet Cleaning Camden
- Chalk Farm
- Gospel Oak
- Grays Inn
- Carpet Cleaning Hampstead
- Carpet Cleaning Holloway
- Carpet Cleaning Islington
- Kentish Town
- Kings Cross
- Carpet Cleaning Paddington
- Primrose Hill
- Regents Park
- Somers Town
- St Johns Wood
- Carpet Cleaning Swiss Cottage
Did you know that in St Pancras NW1 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning St Pancras
Window Cleaning St Pancras
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services St Pancras
- St Pancras Parish Church. Situated at Euston Road, St Pancras NW1, this church was built in the early 1820s to serve a long-established parish. St Pancras Parish Church is a fine example of the Greek Revival style and it most distinctive features include the four draped female figures, which are called caryatids. These figures were copied from those of the Erechtheum temple in Athens and were initially made taller by mistake. Therefore, they had to have their middle section removed, in order to fit under the facility’s roof. The four caryatids guard the entrance to the church’s crypt, which was closed as burial ground back in 1854. During the both World Wars, the crypt was used as an air-raid shelter.
- British Library. It is the national library of the United Kingdom, as well as one of the world’s most important research libraries. British Library has many institutions based on its site. This includes the National Lending Library for Science and Technology, the British Institute of Recorded Sound, and the British National Bibliography. The library was originally based in the domed Reading Room at the British Museum until 1998. Today it has over 150 million items originating from many countries, and in any languages. Items range from books, maps, manuscripts, and vintage newspapers, to contemporary digital carriers, such as sound, video and music recordings. British Library is the world’s second largest library, the first being the United States’ Library of Congress.
- Camley Street Nature Park. It is an amazing little nature reserve, located at Camley Street, which is a short walk from the busy St Pancras Station. Adjacent to the River Thames, this hidden little oasis gives home to a large variety of birds and other wildlife. In the woodland at the Camley Street Nature Park you may see Treecreepers and Kingfishers darting along the river. The area of the park includes a pond which is frequent with Mallards and Gees. Other famous habitants of the reserve include two rabbits living near the visitor centre.
- The Gilbert Scott is a superb British restaurant situated just one minute from St Pancras International Station. It is located within the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, in Euston Road, and was named in honor of the prominent architect Gilbert Scott. The venue serves traditional British cuisine in an amazing interior designed by the renowned restaurant designer, David Collins. The facility also includes a private room, as well as a well stocked bar. The Gilbert Scott is a classy restaurant, providing its customers with an excellent customer service and delicious British food.