Carpet Cleaning Strand WC2
Anyclean Cleans Carpets Profesionally in Strand
It is essential you make a wise decision when choosing a carpet cleaning company and we at Anyclean have everything you need combined all in one. You don't need to replace your carpets when they get dirty as we have the right solution for you. Established in 1998, our company has already cleaned for thousands of customers in Strand WC2.
Our Services At a Glance
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We stand by our committment to quality by providing the best ever service available in Strand WC2 area. For us it doesn't make any difference whether the carpets are in private homes, offices, nurseries or pubs - we use the most suitable method to really clean them.
When it comes to pricing, we do not offer the cheapest carpet cleaning Strand service, but we don't use the cheapest cleaning equipment and cheap labour which reflects our prices.
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Please see our prices below and if you would like to obtain an exact quote for your needs please give us a call on 020 7099 6964.
Carpet Stain Removal
We spray heated water mixed with chemicals deep into the carpet fibers which flushes out the dirt and they are extracted by a powerful suction system. This method is very efficient and it allows the carpet to dry completely in few hours.
Equipment & Products
Although we can not guarantee on a 100% that we will be able to remove all of the marks on your carpet, we can assure you we use the the top quality cleaning products and the most efficient equipment currently available on the market. The successfully remove the dirt and the allergens deep from the carpet fibers by leaving your carpet smell fresh and look clean.
NCCA Certified Carpet Cleaners
We regularly update ourselves and the technicians who work for us on new technologies and techniques in order to provide a high quality service at all times. We are certain that whatever your carpets need, our technicians have the necessary knowledge and experience to deal with them effectively.
Our service comes with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee which means that we will do everything possible to restore the colours and condition of your carpet to its original ones. If we fail to meet your expetations though, we will be happy to return free of charge and re-clean the disputed part of your carpet.
Carpet cleaning Strand and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Belgravia
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden
- Grays Inn
- Hatton Garden
- Kings Cross
- Carpet Cleaning Knightsbridge
- Leicester Square
- Mansion House
- Carpet Cleaning Pimlico
- Sloane Square
- St Pancras
- St Pauls
- Carpet Cleaning Westminster
Did you know that in Strand WC2 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Strand
End of Tenancy Cleaning Strand
Window Cleaning Strand
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Strand
- One of the most noted places in Strand is the King’s College London. Founded between 1828 and 1829 by a group of eminent politicians, churchmen and others, in 1829 the college was granted a royal charter by King George IV. KCl, as it is also referred to, is dedicated to the advancement of knowledge, learning and understanding in the service of society. It has many famous former students and staff who have major contribution to the 19th century science and medicine, as well as in the public life in general. Ten people who have worked or studied in the college have been awarded the Noble Prize. This includes Charles Barkla (1877-1944), Sir Owen Richardson (1879-1959), Professor Sir Frederick Gowland Hopkins (1861-1947), Professor Sir Charles Scott Sherrington (1857-1952), Sir Edward Appleton (1892-1956), Dr Max Theiler (1899-1972), Maurice Wilkins (1916-2004), Desmound Tutu (born 1931), Sir James Black (1924-2010) and Mario Vargas Llosa.
- At Number 372 in the Strand is located the Strand Palace Hotel London. It is a 3-star, West End Art Deco hotel situated right on the Strand and next to Covent Garden, making it the perfect accommodation choice to access central London and theatreland. Although much of the original décor of this 1930s building was replaced during the 1960s, the Strand Palace Hotel has an impressive marble foyer and Art deco touches. Situated in the heart of the West End, this nine-storey hotel has 783 well equipped guestrooms, a late license bar and five on-site restaurants. Along with extremely comfortable rooms, at the Strand Hotel you can also enjoy some fantastic dining options including savour contemporary Indian Cuisine and an extensive list of quality wines.
- For those in the area in the Strand who enjoy traditional British restaurants, the Bedford & Strand provides the ideal dining experience. Boosting a wine room and bistro, this venue answers to the ongoing demand in London for honest and straightforward bars and restaurants. Opened weekdays and offering its casual deli menu throughout the day, it is convenient to drop in and relax between visiting London’s attractions or during shopping. The deli menu serves charcuterie boards, meats, artisan cheese, pates and other dishes at any time, while their carefully selected wine-list includes more than 20 wines available by the glass, carafe and bottle.