Carpet Cleaning Aldwych WC2
Carpet Cleaning Specialists in Aldwych
We at Anyclean operate a carpet cleaning business in Aldwych WC2 and we offer to our customers the most professional and personal service they deserve. We take great pride in the way we work and the high standards of service we achieve. Fully trained and insured, our carpet cleaners are among the most skilled ones in the industry.
Delightful Cleaning Results
- Quality carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We have reduced our prices to minimum in order to make them as affordable as possible and you can notice that from our price list below. The Aldwych service we offer is fully insured and excellent results are guaranteed.
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Top Carpet Cleaning Service
We understand that people in Aldwych WC2 spend a lot for carpeting at their homes and it is clear that the expect the best service for their carpets when it comes to cleaning them professionally. Our goal is to make your carpets as healthy and clean as when you first fitted them and we use products which promise excellent results.
Chemicals & Equipment
With that kind of investment for your home, we realise how important it is to use the right equipment in order to achieve the desired results. We at Anyclean have entrusted Prochem as they best accomplish the effect we need as giving perfection to our customers is our main goal.
NCCA Certified Technicians
The carpet cleaning Aldwych technicians we work with have been carefully selected and we have trained and vetted them to ensure our customers they have one of the best carpet cleaners in their homes. They are familiar how to operate the carpet cleaning equipment and they are proficient in using various cleaning products in order to make your carpet look its best.
With our carpet cleaning service in Aldwych WC2 we guarantee that we not only remove dirt, but also contaminants which cause allergies and are harmful to your health. For your complete satisfaction, we guarantee we will come back free of charge should there be any irregularities with the cleaning you paid for.
For more information and to schedule a date and time for a carpet clean please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Aldwych and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Belgravia
- Cannon Street
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden
- Fleet Street
- Grays Inn
- Hatton Garden
- High Holborn
- Kings Cross
- Carpet Cleaning Knightsbridge
- Leicester Square
- Mansion House
- Oxford Street
- Carpet Cleaning Pimlico
- Regent Street
- Russell Square
- Sloane Square
- St Pancras
- St Pauls
- Tottenham Court Road
- Carpet Cleaning Westminster
Did you know that in Aldwych WC2 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Aldwych
End of Tenancy Cleaning Aldwych
Window Cleaning Aldwych
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Aldwych
- The term “Aldwych” comes from the Old English “eald” and “wic”, meaning “old trading town” or “old marketplace”, to be later applied to the street and district.
- In the 7th century, an Anglo-Saxon village and trading centre named Lundenwic (meaning "London trading town") was established approximately a mile to the west of Londinium (named Lundenburh or "London Fort" by the Saxons) in what is now the area of Aldwych.
- Due to extensive excavations were reinterpreted as being urban in character, in the 1980s, Lundenwic has been rediscovered. More recent excavations in the Covent Garden area have uncovered an extensive Anglo-Saxon settlement, which covers around 150 acre spreading from the present National Gallery site in the west to Aldwych in the east.
- The modern street Aldwych was created in a redevelopment in the early 20th century, that saw the demolition of the old Wych Street as well as the establishing of Australia House (built between 1913 and 1918) and Bush House ( completed in 1925).
- In 1905 on the site near St Clements Danes Church, a statue of the 19th century prime minister William Ewart Gladstone was erected.