What we do:
We at Anyclean specialise in professional end of tenancy cleaning service and we have already made thousands of landlords and tenants happy. With over ten years experience in cleaning, our end of tenancy cleaning teams stand behind your needs and provide you with the efficient and reliable service you deserve. Whether you are moving in or out, we can help you by cleaning the property top to bottom and preparing it for the inspection.
To get a quote for end of tenancy cleaning in Acton W3 please call 020 7099 6964 or send us an e-mail with your details and we will get back to you.
What is included in our service:
- Surfaces washed and polished
- Drawers and cupboards cleaned inside and out
- Crockery and cutlery cleaned
- Hobs, oven and microwave cleaned
- Fridge and freezer cleaned
- Dishwasher and washing machine cleaned
- Bins emptied and cleaned
- Tiled walls and floors cleaned
- Bath and shower de-scaled
- Shower screen and mirrors cleaned and polished
- Radiators and skirting boards cleaned
- Carpeted floor vacuumed
- Hard floor mopped
- Picture frames, window sills and skirting boards cleaned
- Cobwebs removed
- Furniture cleaned and polished
- Floor vacuumed and mopped
- Table, chairs and upholstery dusted
- Mirrors cleaned and polished
- Ornaments cleaned
We offer a satisfaction guarantee for our end of tenancy cleaning service. If you are not entirely happy with the service our team provided, we will rectify the problem by returning them free of charge. We aim to meet each customer's needs and satisfy all your requirements.
We also provide services in the following neighbouring areas:
- End of tenancy cleaning Chiswick W4
- End of tenancy cleaning Ealing W5
- End of tenancy cleaning Shepherds Bush W12
- End of tenancy cleaning Kensington W8
- End of tenancy cleaning Hammersmith W6
- End of tenancy cleaning Hanwell W7.
Did you know that...
- Located 27 minutes from Acton Park there is the three-star hotel Romada Encore London West, on 4 Portal Way in Gypsy Corner W3.The venue is an ideal accommodation choice for business travelers, as well as for leisure pursuits in the city. The hotel is conveniently located within West London, providing close reach of Westfield Shopping Centre, Shepherd’s Bush, Wembley Stadium and the West End, and offers easy connections to central London in under 20 minutes. The facility has 150 modern en-suite bedrooms,four purpose-built meeting rooms, Hub Bar, and a Lounge area.
- North China Restaurant, on 305 Uxbridge Road in Acton, has become a firm favourite with the locals of Acton, Ealing and Chiswick.The venue is dedicated to consistency of quality food as well as excellent service. Both lunch and dinner are served daily and the staff are always ready to please according to your test and preferences.