Premium Quality End Of Tenancy Cleaning North West London
A Reliable After-vacancy Cleaning Partner Since 1998
What Makes Us The Best Tenancy Cleaning Provider In North West London?
- Our prices – you get not only the best quality but the best deals as well!
- Our experience – we have been in the business for more than eighteen years.
- Our cleaners – fully trained, uniformed, and experienced, they can take on any challenge.
- Our working time – seven days per week, all throughout the year.
- Our reliability – once you book us, you can forget about your worries and concentrate on other tasks of your transition.
- Our reputation – Anyclean is a household name among property owners and landlords in North West London.
- Our customer support – you can contact us about anything and will receive a friendly and concise help.
- As well as many other perks like the Insurance and Liability policy, our uncompromising quality control, and the customer satisfaction guarantee.
Your NW London Check-out Cleaners – Anyclean's Offer
Welcome to Anyclean – the home of the best end of tenancy cleaners in North West London. Working hard since 1998, we are here to provide you with the most affordable prices, impeccable quality, hassle-free service process, and the option to book us 365 days in the year. That is correct – Anyclean is available throughout all National and Bank Holidays providing end of tenancy cleaning London!
Our experience and knowledge of home cleaning and maintenance have helped us design an end of tenancy cleaning service package that would meet all sanitary and hygienic requirements of any type of London residence. We operate an extensive arsenal of the latest-generation, cutting-edge equipment, combined with a powerful selection of organic-based cleaning materials for a health-safe and eco-friendly treatment. But the pros of choosing Anyclean do not stop there. We are one of the few cleaning contractors in North West London that provide emergency tenancy cleaning services; besides, we usually plan our procedures within 2-3 days after you call us, which is substantially shorter than most of our competitors. We also keep in constant touch with the property owners and make sure all their cleaning demands and requirements are met accordingly.
For instant price quotes and appointment bookings, please call us on 020 7099 6964 or send us an email via the Contact form.
Anyclean can offer you the best correlation between price and quality – guaranteed! Our rates start from just £80 for a studio apartment and are determined by the number of rooms and the total square footage of the premise. We have completely removed time for completion from the price equation and work with fixed standardized estimates instead – this way we can provide you with concrete price quotes before the procedure and our cleaners do not check the clock every fifteen minutes.
You should keep the following in mind:
- Once you receive your price quote, it is not a subject of change – there are no hidden charges or contract fees.
- We will always provide you with a price quote before and never after a procedure.
- Carpet cleaning is a separate service and therefore charged separately. If you want to include it in your package, please notify us in advance.
- We require one parking spot for our vehicles. If such is unavailable, additional parking fees may apply – they will be included in the price quote.
Our Cleaning Teams
They are the main reason why we are certain we can deal with any sanitary challenge. We think of our teams as well-oiled cleaning juggernauts, whose knowledge and expertise allow them to effectively and quickly resolve the tasks at hand. Anyclean is proud of its almost non-existent staff turnover – in fact, many of our leading specialists have been with us for over a decade. But we never sit on the laurels of past successes – our company cooperates with the most reputable training and educational institutions in our field of action, such as the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy. This gives our technicians the chance to hone their skills to perfection and become the leading experts on home, carpet, and window cleaning in North West London.
Safety Policy And Eco-friendly Cleaning
Anyclean is a fully certified Safe Contractor and as such is obliged to comply with the latest COSHH health and safety regulations. We are adamant about keeping our leaning contractors and your property safe and run full risk assessment on any cleaning site.
The company is strongly committed to green cleaning and implementing eco-friendly materials and methods throughout our procedures. We apply bio-degradable, organic-based agents whenever possible, even if this would require a bit more effort from our cleaners.
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and we can help you schedule your end of tenancy cleaning procedure right away!
Our customer support centre hours are:
- Monday – Friday: 09.00-18.00
- Saturday – Sunday: 10.00-16.00
There is nothing more important to us than a happy customer once we are done cleaning. We make no compromise with the quality of our performance and allow no sluggishness or drop in standards on the part of our cleaners. To make sure all chores are addressed properly and in compliance with Anyclean’s levels of excellence we assign a quality supervisor to screen the cleaning on-site.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We also keep in touch with the property owners and should they wish it, they can do the final check-up with us and voice any concern they might have about the results.
Trust The Local Post-contract Cleaning Experts
You can rely on our top-rated after-tenancy cleaners in every area of North West London:
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
What Does Our Tenancy Cleaning Package Include?
Our goal is to deliver a comprehensive, deep-clean treatment of every room in your former residence, concentrating on heavy-traffic areas and items and problematic spots. The routine of a multitude of successful procedures as well as the advice and suggestions we will get from you and the property owners will let us plan the most effective and qualitative cleaning of the premise.
Though every home has its own singular features, our cleaning teams usually concentrate on the following chores:
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Vacuum cleaning of all bedroom mattresses and upholstered furniture.
- Sweeping and vacuum cleaning of all rooms (except for the bathroom).
- Floor cleaning (depending on the floor covering type).
- Moving of all light furniture (tables, armchairs, chairs, stools) and dusting underneath.
- Dusting and cleaning of all window sills, blinds, shutters, and curtains.
- Cleaning and polishing of all door handles and frames.
- Cleaning and polishing of all wooden, glass, plastic, and metal surfaces.
- Cleaning and dusting of all shelves and drawers.
- Garbage disposal.
- Floor cleaning and sanitizing.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment.
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning – mirrors, shelves, drawers, sink, taps, shower curtain, etc.
- Shower cabin/ bathtub cleaning and polishing.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Fridge defrost, cleaning from the inside and out.
- Oven deep-clean; grease, grime, and rust removal.
- Kitchen utensils and electric appliances cleaning (mixer, toaster, microwave oven, coffee machine, etc.).
- Kitchen sink and taps cleaning and polishing.
- Drawers and cupboards dusting and cleaning.
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces.
- Disposal of all food products and beverages left behind.
- Restocking of recycle bins with disposable plastic bags.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
“I was particularly impressed by the results of the cleaning in the kitchen, especially the oven. I never quite managed to keep it clean but when I came back to give away my keys and went for a last stroll, everything looked like brand new!”
“A colleague of mine recommended Anyclean when I mentioned I needed a tenancy cleaning contractor and I guess I should be buying him a keg of beer. One call was all it took to book an appointment – from then on the service was as smooth as silk!”
“Top quality cleaning and friendly staff – you deserve all the praise you receive, guys!”