Premium Post-vacancy Cleaning Services In Woolwich SE18
Are you looking for an efficient and reliable end of tenancy cleaning provider in Woolwich SE18? Anyclean is here to step in, offering the best quality of service for the money you pay! We have been among the top housekeeping and domestic cleaning contractors in South East London throughout the last decade, and dozens of local tenants have already relished the effect of our care-free customer experience.
Anyclean has tailored its sanitary treatment package to address the requirements of property owners and housing estate managers who want to prepare their housing units for the market as quickly as possible. We will leave the treated premises in pristine condition, dealing thoroughly with any potential hygienic issues. All this comes at perfectly reasonable price rates - in fact, we work with some of the most competitive cost of service in Woolwich.
Impressed by our offer? Give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964 and find out more about the multiple ways we can be of service. Do not forget that our cleaning task-force teams operate seven days per week, all holidays included.
Pricing Policy Overview
For all tenancy cleaning services, we implement a system of fixed estimates, based on the number of rooms in your former home. Since we eliminate time for completion as a price-determining factor (or any other variable, for that matter), we can give you a precise price quote in the first minute after you call us. Even better, getting a price quote with Anyclean does not bind you to book our services - in other words, we will give you all the information you need to make the right choice for free! How many other cleaning contractors will do the same?
A few things you should remember when you consider Anyclean's offer:
- Hot water extraction for carpets is not included in the package. If you add the procedure, though, we can offer you substantial discounts on it.
- All detergents and other materials essential for the procedure are included in the price.
- Our crews need one parking spot for their vehicles. If such is unavailable, additional parking fees may apply.
The Advantages Of Our Woolwich Offer
- Perfectly prepared, skilled, and experienced housekeeping specialists
- The most advantageous offers you can find on today's market
- Multiple payment options and fixed rates for quick and easy transactions
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability Policy - we've got you covered against any incidents
- Detailed service packages that solve all hygienic problems of your former residence
- Pre-booked appointments and short-notice cleaning help - we will come to the rescue whenever you need us
- Our teams are at your disposal all throughout the week, Bank and National Holidays included
- Cutting-edge equipment and the best eco-friendly detergents for your complete peace of mind
- Efficient and friendly customer support
- Complete customer satisfaction guarantee - we always get the job done!
Our Thorough Tenancy Cleaning Package At A Glance
Most landlords have a very exact notion of what they expect from the move-out cleaning procedure, and it often does not coincide with the tenant's idea of an efficient brush-up. Our job is to bring those two closer, to effectively meet all requirements of the property owners and ensure a completely hassle-free experience for our customers. How do we achieve it? By approaching the sanitary treatment in the most concentrated and thorough way possible, paying attention to the smallest of details and rigorously following our strict operational guidelines.
Here is a quick look at what our technicians usually pay attention to:
General hygienic tasks
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence with particular focus on the bedroom mattresses and the upholstered furniture
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Moving of all light furniture (chairs, stools, ottomans, armchairs, coffee tables) and dusting underneath
- Indoor window cleaning
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Garbage and waste disposal
- Cleaning and polishing of all wooden, glass, plastic, and metal surfaces
- Dusting of all ceiling fans, air conditioners, and ventilation systems
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, blinds, curtains, and shutters
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames, and handles.
Bathroom hygienic tasks
- Comprehensive cleaning of all bathroom vanities - mirrors, shelves, drawers, sink, taps, shower curtains, etc.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal.
Kitchen hygienic tasks
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Cleaning and polishing of the countertops and all cooking surfaces
- Dusting of all drawers and cabinets
- Sanitising and cleaning of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Cleaning of all electric appliances and utensils - microwave oven, toaster, mixer, coffee machine, etc.
- Thorough cleaning of the fridge - from the inside and out
- Stove and oven deep-clean treatment - removal of all stains, grease, and rust
- Scrubbing and sanitising of the dishwasher and removal of any accumulated limescale or rust
- Disposal of any food products or beverages left behind.
*We perform a strict quality control for every chore. Once we are finished with the procedure, a specially assigned supervisor will check the final results. We usually invite our customers and their landlords to joins for these screenings - should there be any problems, we can address them immediately (all additional chores, if necessary, are free of charge).
Who Are The People That Work For Your Comfort?
Anyclean invests a lot of time and energy in the cleaners' selection, and we are particularly proud of the team we have assembled throughout the years. Most of our customer agree that the positive, friendly attitude and the impeccable punctuality is what sets the Anycleans crews apart from the competition. We do not tolerate any lapse in performance and whenever you book any of our services, you can expect nothing but premium results.
But proper motivation and the right attitude is only one side of the equation. We also train and learn hard, honing our skills to perfection. The idea that you can always become better is deeply implemented in our professional ethics. Our long-standing partnership with the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association - two of the UK's best training institutions in the industry - is only a further proof of that.
Where Can You Find Us?
Anyclean is available for any address in South East London, including the residential areas of:
- End of tenancy cleaning Catford SE6
- End of tenancy cleaning Walworth SE17
- End of tenancy cleaning Blackheath SE3
- End of tenancy cleaning Brockley SE4
- End of tenancy cleaning Greenwich SE10
- End of tenancy cleaning Thamesmead SE28
- End of tenancy cleaning New Cross SE14
- End of tenancy cleaning Peckham SE15
- End of tenancy cleaning Charlton SE7
- End of tenancy cleaning Eltham SE9.
Order Your Free Quote With Anyclean Right Away
All you need to do is pick up the phone and dial 020 7099 6964 - our customer support team will help you schedule an appointment in less than ten minutes! If you want to request a price inquiry first, use the Contact form and fill in all the required fields - we will write back within 24 hours. Our representatives are here to help:
- Every day of the working week, from 09.00 to 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, from 10.00 to 16.00.
"Anyclean is the most reliable cleaning provider I have ever used since I moved to London. I do not need to worry whether they will deliver the goods, even with tight deadlines!"
"Outstanding effort from true professionals - your speed and concentration while you clean is something to behold. So happy I didn't waste my time trying to do it on my own."
"It was so funny - my landlady was so convinced that I would fail with the tenancy cleaning, that she received the shock of her life when I gave her back the keys to a perfectly ordered apartment!"