Carpet Cleaning Hatton Garden EC1
Carpet Cleaning Company Operates in Hatton Garden
Poor indoor air quality can reduce the overall quality of your life and health. Dirt, dust and bacteria on your carpet can lead to serious health consequences. Many people suffer from allergies caused by substances found in the carpet fibers and here is where Anyclean comes to help. We provide a professional carpet cleaning service which significantly improves the hygiene at your home or office. Our business was established in 1998 and Hatton Garden EC1 is one of the many areas we service.
Zero Residue Cleaning
- Quality carpet cleaning
- Special shampoo and deodoriser treatment
- Hot water extraction method
- Less moisture after cleaning
- Pet urine removal and neutralisation
- Safe carpet cleaning products used
We are committed to providing you with the most affordable and quality carpet cleaning service in Hatton Garden. For more information about our charges, please call 020 7099 6964 or refer to our price list below:
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Cleaning Service With a Difference
We offer a wide variety of carpet cleaning services in Hatton Garden EC1 from dry cleaning, to hot water extraction and low moisture cleaning. There is no job we can't do or a stain which we can't remove, our technicians are trained to handle any cleaning situation. Our service is not limited to coffee, blood or make-up stains removal. We have gained a vast cleaning experience over the years and we are able to remove any kind of filth from the carpet.
Cleaning Method & Equipment
Carpets can be breeding grounds for bacteria and other harmful debris. The carpet cleaning methods we use are perfect for your carpet because we do not use harmful cleaning agents. Our equipment and products keep your carpets clean and provide a safe living environment for you and your family. You would be surprised to know what lives in your carpet fibers, but with Anyclean all the worries disappear.
Carpet Cleaners in Hatton Garden
Trained to use specialsed carpet cleaning machines and equipment, our technicians have passed the NCCA exams which add more to their professionalism. We also choose the most dedicated and hard working people for new additions to our team of experts and today we work with the most experienced and skilled carpet cleaning Hatton Garden EC1 technicians.
Anyclean is a preferred contractor in Hatton Garden EC1 and we provide our customers with excellent customer service and 100% guarantee on all our services. If any issues occur after the treatment, please give us a call and we will come back free of charge to rectify the problem.
Carpet cleaning Hatton Garden and the neighbouring areas:
- Bethnal Green
- Cambridge Heath
- Cannon Street
- Kings Cross
- Liverpool Street
- Mansion House
- Russell Square
- St Pancras
- St Pauls
Did you know that in Hatton Garden EC1 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Hatton Garden
- Hatton Garden is an area and a street in Holborn, Central London with many shops in the jewellery industry. There are also luxury appartments built in the area. The nearest station is Holborn on Piccadilly Line.
- With almost 300 businesses and over 50 shops, Hatton Garden has the largest and most concentrated cluster of jewellery retailers in the country. Here you will find more than 1,000 of Britain’s finest jewellers, craft makers and designers.
- The first retail jewellery store on the site was opened by Lawrence Graff of Wittelsbach-Graff Diamond fame, in 1962.
- Hatton Garden is the place to buy precious jewellery, offering an outstanding selection of the best in both traditional and contemporary designs.
- The diamond industry developed in Hatton Garden during the 17th century when Portuguese Jews settled after persecution. By the same time diamonds began to flood in from India as European trade spread across the globe.
- High Holborn, in Hatton Gardens, was a Roman road. It was later used as the route through where criminals convicted in the City Courts were taken by tumbrel to the present Centre Point in Tottenham Court Road.
- Close to Hatton Garden, at 39 Brooke Street, is the spot where the Bristol boy poet Thomas Chatterson committed suicide in the garret when he was only 17. He was described by Wordsworth as “the Marvellous Boy”.
- Charles Dickens knew the area of Hatton Garden well and even used it reconstitute the scenes in many of his works. This includes Gray’s Inn from David Copperfield, Little Dorrit in Bleeding heart Yard and Oliver Twist.
- The name Hatton Garden derives from the garden of the Bishop of Ely, the same garden that was given to Sir Christopher Hatton by Elizabeth I in 1581.
- The Bleeding Heart restaurant, situated off Greville Street, is one of the most noted restaurants in the area of Hatton Garden EC1. Long-established and extremely popular amongst locals, it offers superb French food, served in historical surroundings. Bleeding Heart is an ideal venue whether for a romantic dinner, for an importand business lunch, or weddings. The restaurant was voted by The Times as the City’s most romantic restaurant.