Carpet Cleaning Hoxton N1
Residntial and Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Hoxton
We are a dedicated team of professionals whose goal is to provide a healthier and cleaner living environment for your family. Over 15 years of carpet cleaning experience, gives us the expertise to clean your carpets in Hoxton N1 the best possible way, leaving them clean, bright and fresh for a long time. We are industry leaders with a proven background and we employ only the most motivated and qualified technicians.
Our Service at a Glance
- Fully equipped carpet technicians
- Quick drying
- Germs, bacteria and parasite removal
- Great results
- Scotchguard protection
- No hidden charges
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost?
We can offer you extremely affordable prices for our carpet, upholstery and rug cleaning services. Here are a few guideline prices:
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Our Service is Available Seven Days a Week
We know how hard it is to keep your carpets clean and spotless and we have the right solutions for you. Our methods for carpet cleaning are the most efficient ones and we are confident that we will do the best for your stains. Also we guarantee that there will be minimum moisture after we finish cleaning it. Call now if you want to have as spotless and fresh as new carpets in Hoxton N1 right on the next day.
Highly Trained Tehnicians
As a professional carpet cleaning company we spend time and efforts in training our staff. They are some of the most experienced and qualified carpet cleaning Hoxton N1 technicians. Our team of experts can deal with any problem as they attend regular NCCA practical courses. NCCA - The National Carpet Cleaning Association is the UK trade body dedicated to the art of carpet and upholstery cleaning.
Specialised Cleaning Equipment
Since we operate in such a challenging and ever altering market, we don't hesitate to improve the methods and cleaning technologies we use. We usually stick to the trends of the leading suppliers in the cleaning business and we can't make any compromise in terms of the equipment since we realise that you deserve only high quality service. We are additionally worried about your healthy and thus we use eco-friendly products. We don't utilise any harmful chemicals and products to protect you and your family.
With our team of experts and the quality equipment which we have we are confident that you will be happy with the service we provide. In case that you are not, we will come back and reclean for free the areas of the carpet which you can't accept as completely cleaned.
Carpet cleaning Hoxton and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet cleaning Barnsbury
- Carpet cleaning Barnsbury
- Carpet cleaning Bethnal Green
- Carpet cleaning Bloomsbury
- Carpet cleaning Cambridge Heath
- Carpet cleaning Camden
- Carpet cleaning Canonbury
- Carpet cleaning Clerkenwell
- Carpet cleaning Euston
- Carpet cleaning Farringdon
- Carpet cleaning Finsbury
- Carpet cleaning Gospel Oak
- Carpet cleaning Grays Inn
- Carpet cleaning Hackney
- Carpet cleaning Haggerston
- Carpet cleaning Hatton Garden
- Carpet cleaning Holborn
- Carpet cleaning Highbury
- Carpet cleaning Islington
- Carpet cleaning Kings Cross
- Carpet cleaning Lisson Grove
- Carpet cleaning London Fields
- Carpet cleaning Primrose Hill
- Carpet cleaning Regents Park
- Carpet cleaning Shoreditch
- Carpet cleaning Somers Town
- Carpet cleaning St Pancras
Did you know that in Hoxton N1 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Hoxton
Places of Interest in Hoxton...
- Hoxton Street Market. The market is found on Hoxton Street, near to the Old Street tube stop. Situated just a stone throw away from the trendy bars and restaurants of Shoreditch, Hoxton Street Market dates back to 1687 and is full of valuable trend and design setting history. The site of the market is recorded in the Domesday Book as Hoxton Hogesdon, referring to an Anglo-Saxon Farm. The settlement has evolved over the years but it has never bended its agenda of trading with creative art forms. Today Hoxton Street is the only specialist Fashion market in London, taking place Monday to Saturday, but with Saturday being the busiest day of the event. The market has a wide range of goods on offer, from food and discount fashion to nice cafes and restaurants.Hoxton Street itself is also deeply stepped in History. It is the locality where the Gunpowder Plot was discovered after it has been revealed by Lord Monteagle. Another iconic building is located at Number 130, am old theatre known as Hoxton Hall.
- Hoxton Hall. It is a unique Grade II listed Victorian Music hall and pioneering East London creative venue since 1863. This is the only Youth Arts centre in Hackney N1 and is located in the heart of the Hoxton community. The Hall is beautiful and atmospheric, completed with adjoining music rooms, rehearsal rooms and recording space. On the site there are also meeting rooms and art workshops, as well as a dance studio and a welcoming café. As one of the longest operating youth and community arts initiatives, Hoxton Hall boasts several key projects for everyone aged 7 to 25. This includes their Get Creative project, which is specially designed to provide activities for those aged 7-13, and the Hipnotic project, specialising in delivering activities for 14 to 19 years old.
- White Cube Gallery. Opened in 2000, this galley has quickly earned a reputation as one of the finest contemporary art galleries in London. It is housed in a 1920s light industrial building that was re-designed and re-purposed by architect MRJ Rundell and Associates. The facility is located on Hoxton Square N1, in Old Street, and comprises 9,500 sq ft of gallery space spread over two floors, creating an uninterrupted exhibition feel. White Cube hosts a variety of shows by individual and group leading international artists throughout the year.