End Of Tenancy Cleaning East London
Anyclean's Post Checkout Cleaning Service Overview
Looking for the most reliable post tenancy cleaning deals in East London? You have come to the right place! Anyclean can offer you the most satisfying combination of affordable prices and premium quality results all throughout the year. The company was founded in 1998 and has climbed among the top tier of professional London end of tenancy cleaning contractors in the capital. We work with some of the leading specialists in home maintenance and sanitary treatment to deliver wholesale service packages that meet all the hygienic requirements of a move-out procedure.
But our service goes far beyond just cleaning. We communicate with your property owners and adjust our approach to their cleaning suggestions and requirements. Anyclean excels in planning and execution and offers its East London customers short notice bookings that rival even the most expedient contractors in the city. The fact that we operate seven days per week, all holidays included, only helps us perform our duties within 2-3 days after you first contact us.
Does it sound like a reasonable offer? Once you take advantage of our services, you will find out it is! Give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964 and let’s start the planning right away!
What Makes Us The Number One Tenancy Cleaning Choice in East London?
- Our prices start from just £80 for a studio apartment and are among the most competitive you can find on the market.
- We offer you multiple payment options.
- We have the best cleaning specialists working for us.
- We will do the cleaning within 2-3 days of your first call.
- We will keep in constant touch with your landlords and sort out their precise requirements for the procedure.
- We operate with powerful, industrial-grade equipment and cleaning materials that are not available on the market.
- Our set of cleaning procedures will meet all sanitary and hygienic challenges of your former residence.
- We are available non-stop – 365 days in the year!
- We have a bullet-proof Insurance and Liability policy.
- We offer outstanding customer support.
Pricing Policy Overview
Anyclean has adopted a system of fixed rates that allows no price fluctuation and gives customers a precise notion of their cleaning budget. Unlike many other service contractors, we do not determine our fees based on the time necessary for the completion of procedures. Instead, we base our prices on the size of the residence and the number of rooms for treatment. Take a quick look below:
As you see, you can check your preliminary fees before you even decide to call us. There are no hidden charges or contract fees – you only pay for what you get! Once you get your price quote, it is not a subject of change!
*Please notice that carpet cleaning is a separate service and not included in your package. If you want us to take care of it, notify our customer support when you book us.
**Our teams need one parking spot for the vehicles we transport our equipment with. If this is unavailable, additional parking fees may apply.
What Does Our Service Package Include?
When you sign up for our services, we take up the responsibility to deliver a thorough, deep-clean treatment of every room in the residence. We concentrate on high-traffic areas and the items you use most in your daily life (like living-room furniture or kitchen utensils). At the same time, we do not neglect any other area of your former home and try to clean every square inch of usable service.
Keeping in mind that every home has its peculiarities, our technicians would usually take care of the following chores:
Cleaning in the bathroom
- Floor cleaning and sanitizing.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Toilet cleaning and treatment with anti-bacterial detergents.
- Comprehensive bathroom vanities cleaning – shelves, drawers, shower curtain, sink, taps, mirrors, etc.
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing.
Cleaning in the kitchen
- Kitchen utensils and appliances cleaning (coffee machine, microwave oven, mixer, toaster, etc.).
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces.
- Oven deep-clean, removal of grease, grime, and rust (if necessary).
- Fridge defrost thorough cleaning from the inside and out.
- Cleaning and dusting of all drawers and cupboards.
- Cleaning and polishing of the sink and taps.
- Restocking of all recycle bins with disposable plastic bags.
- Throwing out all food products and beverages left behind.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Floor cleaning (depending on the floor covering type).
- Cleaning and dusting of all window sills, shutters, blinds, and curtains.
- Vacuum cleaning and sweeping of the entire residence.
- Vacuum cleaning of all bedroom mattresses and upholstered furniture.
- Cleaning and dusting of all shelves and drawers.
- Cleaning and polishing of all door frames and handles.
- Cleaning and polishing of all wooden, plastic, metal, and glass surfaces.
- Moving of light furniture and sweeping underneath.
- Garbage disposal.
Our Cleaning Staff
We are particularly proud that Anyclean has become synonymous to very low cleaners turnover and creating perfect conditions at the working place. This has allowed our cleaners to concentrate wholeheartedly on their tasks, to deliver fast and excellent results, to work not only hard and long but effectively as well.
Another trademark feature of our staff is its permanent desire to improve, to learn new things that help us enhance our work. We stay on top of the newest trends in the world of home cleaning, choosing the best materials and equipment for the job. At the same time, our long-standing cooperation with the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association gives our technicians exclusive access to the best training courses in the UK.
How Do We Guarantee Quality Control?
We could point to the intangible stuff – the quality of our teams, the experience and routine of success, the equipment, and materials we use. But the truth is that we have much more palpable tools for quality control. Every tenancy cleaning procedure – in fact, any chore throughout – is under the strict control and screening of our supervisors. They have meticulous and intrinsic knowledge of our performance guidelines and cleaning specifications, so if a task does not comply with them, they will be the first to notice.
We welcome property owners and landlords to join us during the overall check-up – this would be the perfect time to express their further requirements or the desire to address a problematic spot. All additional cleaning is on our account – you do not pay extra for it!
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
“I don’t know if your service is the most affordable or the best quality-wise – but it certainly is the easiest to book! Your customer support is the most competent I have encountered in a long while!"
“I have a bit of a grudge with Anyclean – the cleaners wouldn’t tell me what detergents they used in the bathroom! I had to get my hands on it, because it worked miracles for the mould!”
“No fuss, no gloss – just a solid cleaning job, punctual and respectable cleaners, and more than reasonable prices! If you are looking for a hassle-free end of tenancy cleaning, you should call these guys!”
Where can you find us?
We cover the entire perimeter of residential East London, including:
- Shoreditch E1
- Bethnal Green E2
- Clapton E5
- East Ham E6
- Stratford E15
- Poplar E14
- Leyton E10
- Homerton E9
- Plaistow E13
- Hackney E8.
How Do You Book a Quote With Anyclean?
You can send us a price enquiry using the Contact form or even faster – give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and book an end of tenancy cleaning appointment right away! Our call centre hours are:
- Monday through Friday – 09.00-18.00;
- On weekends – 10.00-16.00.