Carpet Cleaning Finsbury EC1
Cleaning Carpets in Finsbury Since 1998
If you have children, pets, suffer asthma or you just care about your home hygiene, you will be pleased to know that Anyclean is here to provide a thorough carpet cleaning service which guarantees successful removal of unpleasant odours, stains and filth from the carpet fibers. Our company was found in 1998 and with the hard work of our dedicated operatives, today we are a leader in the cleaning industry, servicing Finsbury EC1 and all the neighbouring areas.
Benefits of Using Our Services
- Skillful and educated cleaners
- Various carpet materials cleaning
- Fast drying
- Free advice
- Bad odour neutralisation
- Dust mites removal
- Scotchguard carpet protection
Fair & Honest Pricing
We offer the most affordable and fairly priced carpet cleaning service in Finsbury EC1. To get a quote please call 020 7099 6964 or send us an e-mail and we will get back to you to discuss your needs. Alternatively please check our rates below:
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
With our extensive carpet cleaning experience and dedication to perfection, we best know how to deal with soil, grease and dirty marks on the carpet, regardless of its type and material it is made of. We successfully cover residential homes and commercial buildings in Finsbury EC1 and we have provided a 100% efficient, reliable and responsive service to a huge number of customers.
Children & Pets Safe Products
In the diverse market of chemicals, we selectively utilse the safect products and equipment. Using inappropriate chemicals may cause skin irritation, allergic reaction and could be harmful for you, your family and your pets. We have entrusted Prochem, Rotovac and Alltec and use only their tested equipment and products.
Prompt Carpet Cleaning Finsbury Technicians
When our superior equipment is operated by our skilled carpet cleaning tehnicians, you will be able to notice the results even during the actual cleaning. Our staff is trained, vetted, courteous and sincerely committed to providing an excellent service according to the standards of the NCCA. You will notice the respect and care they carry out the service with as they value our customers and are concerned about the cleanliness of their homes.
Our committment to safe and efficient carpet cleaning service in Finsbury EC1 provides the customers with the confidence of knowing that when we are at their home, we will remove the visible dirt and we will never leave invisible danger. Every imperfection on your carpet will be taken care of, but if for any reason we overlook something, we will return free of charge to fix it.
We also service the following neighbouring areas:
- Bethnal Green
- Cambridge Heath
- Cannon Street
- Kings Cross
- Liverpool Street
- Mansion House
- Russell Square
- St Pancras
- St Pauls
Apart from Carpet Cleaning Finsbury EC1, we also offer:
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Finsbury
Places of Interest Around Finsbury...
- Formerly known as St Lukes, the Finsbury Leisure Centre was officially opened in the autumn of 1972. The centre offers a wide range of facilities including martial art classes, squash and badminton courts, roller skating rinks and floodlit football pitches. The Finsbury Leisure Centre also offers basketball, tennis, table tennis, fencing, exercise classes, junior activities, personal training, walking for heath, and children’s parties.
- Finsbury Library is located close to the corner of St John Street and Skinner Street, at 245 St John Street, London EC1. The library has disabled toilet and provides a wheelchair access to all services. Finsbury Library hoses Islington Local History Centre, Islington Computer Skills Centre, and the new Islington Museum.
- The Old Finsbury Town Hall in Central London is a Grade II listed building and registered with English Heritage as a building of great historic interest. Conveniently situated just within minutes from Angel Tube Station and Farringdon Tube Station, the hall has been recently refurbished, creating a versatile and unique event space. The Old Finsbury Town Hall is the ideal venue for any event from 10 to 300 guests, whether it is a sit-down dinner, birthday party, wedding, or even corporate event.
Some of Finsbury’s most famous residents include:
- Victorian caricaturist and book illustrator George Cruikshank (1792-1878). He lived in Amwell Street, Finsbury, and was praised as the “modern Hogarth” during his life.
- Comedy actor Arthur Ernest Mullard (1910-1995).
- Violet Kray – mother of the gangster Kray brothers, Ronald “Ronnie” Kray (1933-1995) and Reginald “Reggie” Kray(1933-2000). Twins brothers were arrested at her flat in Braithwaite House, Finsbury, on 8 May 1968.
- In 1938, Dr. Chuni Lai Katiala (1898-1978) who was South Asian doctor and politician was elected mayor of Finsbury. He was the first Asian mayor in the United Kingdom.