Carpet Cleaning Canonbury N1
Anyclean Offers Carpet Cleaning in Canonbury
Anyclean meets the needs of all residential and commercial customers based in Canonbury N1 by providing them with intensive cleaning service at a very reasonable cost. For all your carpet cleaning requirements, we have a solution as there is no carpet we can't clean. We are a trusted cleaning provider all around London and our customers first met us in 1998.
Our Services At a Glance
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
To get your Canonbury carpets cleaned and disinfected you can call Anyclean. We offer a great solution regardless of your carpet type and colour as we have products suitable for all fabric materials. We listen to our customers' requirements, although we also apply our knowledge and expertise to choose the right treatment for your carpet.
Below is our price list which is a rough idea for our charges. In many cases this will be the price we will charge, only for rooms which are larger than a standard size, the prices will vary.
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost?
We can offer you extremely affordable prices for our carpet, upholstery and rug cleaning services. Here are a few guideline prices:
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
To get a quote for a carpet cleaning, please call 020 7099 6964 or send us an e-mail.
Prompt & Efficient Service
One of the advantages of using our services is that you will be provided with the most friendly, efficient and reliable carpet cleaning in Canonbury you deserve. We know that accidential spillages happen even though you try to keep your carpet clean at all times. That's where Anyclean comes to help - we treat all types of stains with specialised spot removers leaving your carpet in a perfet condition.
To achieve good results, a good equipment is needed and that's what we have invested in. Apart from the industrial machine which we use to clean carpet by applying a hot water extraction method, we use various products to remove marks and dirt from the carpet. Our carpet cleaning Canonbury technicians will pre treat any stains and will advise you if any of them are permanent and could not be removed.
Trained Carpet Cleaning Canonbury Operatives
The technicians who work for Anyclean are able to provide a free advice on how to maintain your Canonbury carpet clean and healthy after they have cleane it toroughly. The methods they use are efficient and they successfully remove spots, marks and alergens. They always come to your property uniformed and ready to do their best for your carpet.
If it happens that we were not able to remove all spots and dirt during the carpet cleaning process, we are almost certain there will be no other method or product which will do it any better, although we would be happy to return free of charge and treat the area of concern upon request.
To get a quote for carpet cleaning in Canonbury N1, please call 020 7099 6964.
We also clean carpets in the following neighbouring areas:
- Carpet cleaning Bethnal Green
- Carpet cleaning Bloomsbury
- Carpet cleaning Cambridge Heath
- Carpet cleaning Camden
- Carpet cleaning Clerkenwell
- Carpet cleaning Euston
- Carpet cleaning Farringdon
- Carpet cleaning Gospel Oak
- Carpet cleaning Grays Inn
- Carpet cleaning Haggerston
- Carpet cleaning Hatton Garden
- Carpet cleaning Holborn
- Carpet cleaning Highbury
- Carpet cleaning Holloway
- Carpet cleaning Hoxton
- Carpet cleaning Islington
- Carpet cleaning Kings Cross
- Carpet cleaning Lisson Grove
- Carpet cleaning London Fields
- Carpet cleaning Primrose Hill
- Carpet cleaning Regents Park
- Carpet cleaning Shoreditch
- Carpet cleaning Somers Town
- Carpet cleaning St Pancras
- Carpet cleaning Stoke Newington
Did you know that in Canonbury N1 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
- Canonbury Square Gardens. It is a large public garden situated at the heart of the wonderful Canonbury Square, which was developed in the early 19th century on land that was owned by the Marquess of Northampton. Before the square was completely developed it was intersected by Canonbury Road and consequently had two garden enclosures. The gardens were formed around 1840 and were initially private till 1884 when they were first open to the public. Canonbury Square Gardens are wonderfully landscaped with trees, flowers, shrubs and water, providing the ideal place for rest and relaxation.
- Canonbury Park is another green space that is worth a visit in the area of Canonbury N1. It is a small public park that lays just off the main road of Upper Street that intersects Islington. The site has provided a place for rest and relaxation to local residents and visitors for many years. Today the Canonbury Park is still a popular place with people who want to escape the bustling London Streets. Due to the park is one of the very few in the area, it can become quite busy at times.
- The Canonbury is one of the best known dining venues in the area. It is set just off the main street of Islington, at 21 Canonbury Place, in a quiet residential spot. This place is noted for sourcing their ingredients from reputable and if possible from local suppliers so the food you will find here is always prepared from delicious fresh ingredients. The menu has been well thought out, offering customers many traditional and contemporary flavours. They have a large selection of quality beers, real ales, ciders and spirits, as well as a divers wine list that perfectly compliments the menu. At the top floor of the venue you will find the Blue Room. It is a function room suited for a private hire that boasts beauty and elegance, making it the perfect place for any occasion.