Carpet Cleaning Maida Hill W9
Reputable Carpet Cleaning Company Maida Hill
Our carpet cleaning services are designed to suit residential and commercial clients in Maida Hill W9. We aim to deliver excellent results and guarantee customer satisfaction. We are thorough and cosistent in our work and we use the best industry's equipment to ensure your carpet will get the most it deserves. Unlike our competitors we do not charge for a job which hasn't been carried out to a professional level. Our carpet cleaning technicians are trained, vetted and NCCA certified which guarantees a high level job each time.
Bacteria and Odours Removal
- Skilled carpet cleaners
- Quick drying after cleaning
- Germs and bacteria neutralisation
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Carpet Cleaning Price List
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Protect Your Investment
We have been offering high quality carpet cleaning Maida Hill W9 services since 1998. We understand that the soft flooring is expensive and that is why we take good care for it. We inspect the problem carefully before we start the cleaning process. It is necessary because the carpets are delicate textiles and easilly can be damaged. For special fabric carpets we use dry carpet cleaning method which is also effective as the hot water extraction method.
Innovative Technologies and Products
Using the latest necessary equipment we are professionally cleaning every single spot on your carpet. Our cleaning technicians are able to provide such services in Maida Hill W9 and can assure you of an excellent result. A high quality cleaning is always delivered thanks to our cleaning teams using only first rate technologies and latest equipment.
Competent Cleaning Technicians
Anyclean's secret weapon are its cleaners in Maida Hill W9. They are specially trained and skillful enough to give you what you need. Through the years they have become experts in what they do. Trust them and you will be surprised by their tolerance and competency.
As a reputable company in Maida Hill W9, we claim that we are able to clean your property in an excellent and fast way. But there is a possibility of failing in that. In this case we offer you to clean the property again and you will not be charged for that at all.
For more information and to schedule a date and time for a carpet clean please call 020 7099 6964.
Save time! Booking the job with us only takes 5 minutes.
Carpet cleaning Maida Hill and the neighbourhood:
- Carpet Cleaning Bayswater
- Carpet Cleaning Holland Park
- Ladbroke Grove
- Lisson Grove
- Little Venice
- North Kensington
- Carpet Cleaning Notting Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Paddington
- Primrose Hill
- Queens Park
- Queens Park
- South Hampstead
- St Johns Wood
- Carpet Cleaning West Hampstead
Did you know that in Maida Hill W9 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Maida Hill
End of Tenancy Cleaning Maida Hill
Window Cleaning Maida Hill
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Maida Hill
Interesting Stuff about Maida Hill...
- Part of the City of Westminster, Mainda Hill is a residential district that comprise the northern part of Paddington in west London, west of St John’s Wood and south of Kilburn. The area is being mostly residential and is regarded as being bordered by Maida Avenue and Regents Canal to the south, Maida Vale road to the north east, Kilburn Park Road to the north west and to the south west by Shirland Road and Blomfield Road.
- The London Marriott Hotel Maida Vale, on Plaza Parade in Maida Vale, is a four-star well furnished hotel that is perfectly situated if you are a cricket fan, as it is near to Lord’s Cricket Ground or if you just want to spend more peaceful time in London, close to the beautiful canals of Little Venice. The hotel offers its customers guestrooms included with a high speed internet access and a 32-inch flat screen TV, a fine restaurant where they serve stone baked pizza, an Italian cuisine and daily specials prepared in their open theatre kitchen, and a funky bar with vintage cocktails and modern menu.
- Some of the notable residents of Maida Vale W9 include: comic actor John Lawrence Toole (1830-1906), novelist and playwright John Masefield (1878-1967), actor Sir Alec Guinness (1914-2000), humorist and author Stephen Potter (1900-1969), Icelandic singer Bjork (born 1965), comedian and actor Ben Miller ( born 1966) and many others.