Expert Carpet Cleaning Maida Vale W9
Hassle-free W9 Carpet Care - Welcome To Anyclean
We deliver excellent carpet washing at the best prices in Maida Vale
What Can We Do For You?
- Regular and one-off domestic carpet cleaning
- Highly-effective hot water extraction for local businesses - restaurants, cafes, stores, etc.
- Regular office carpet maintenance packages
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Curtain steam washing
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and rejuvenation
How Much Will It Cost To Clean My Carpets?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
What Makes Anyclean The Best Carpet Washing Choice In W9?
- We serve both commercial and domestic customers
- You can book us seven days per week, all holidays included
- Cleaning on the spot with no transportation costs
- Written quotes with fixed prices
- Getting rid of tough stains, bacteria, dust mites and germs
- Money-back Guarantee
- NCCA-trained and certified specialists
- Competitive prices and special deals
- A comprehensive service portfolio
- We serve both commercial and domestic customers
Home Carpet Care
Make sure your home is health-safe and comfortable by booking the most effective carpet washing in W9 - Anyclean guarantees top quality for your money.
Commercial Carpet Washing
Anyclean's affordable upkeep packages are aimed at restaurant or store owners and business managers who strive the find the balance between quality and cost of service.
Office Carpet Upkeep
Office carpets are often susceptible to dirt smothering and discolourisation due to the heavy daily foot traffic. We will counter these negative effects with 100% efficiency.
Keep the stains and dust at bay from your upholstered furniture and curtains - for a modest fee, Anyclean's specialised treatment will deliver excellent long-term results!
Area Rug Cleaning
Do not improvise when it comes to rug care and maintenance - let our experienced technicians take care of your prized possessions for your peace of mind.
At the first signs or skin rash or allergy-like respiratory symptoms, book our mattress cleaning service - the most common reason for your health issues are dust mites.
Most Recent Cleaning Visits In Maida Vale
- Post-tenancy carpet deep-clean at Ashworth Rd, Maida Vale, London W9 1JY.
- Large rugs washing and stain removal at Randolph Avenue, Maida Vale, London W9 1PQ.
- One-off office carpet restoration at Shirland Rd, Maida Vale, London W9 2EP.
- Thorough upholstered furniture cleaning at Castellain Rd, Maida Vale, London W9 1EX.
The Carpet Treatment Methods We Employ
Hot Water Extraction
If we need to deep-clean your carpets and penetrate down to the pad to remove the grime and residue, there is no better way to do it than the powerful steam washing.
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Combine a VLM treatment method with a powerful biodegradable compound, and you will get the most effective method for the treatment of surface carpet fibres.
We take carpet care and long-term protection to the next level with a caredully selected stain and humidity repellent that will significantly extend the lifespan of the carpet!
Spot And Stain Removal
There is no need to wash the whole carpet if you want to remove a single persisten stain - Anyclean offers you a much more concentrated and effective treatment!
Anti-stastic Carpet Treatment
Static electricity causes more electric appliances malfunctions than anything else at home. The good news is that you can remove it in minutes with Anyclean's help!
Pet Odour Removal
Having a pet in your household does not mean that you have to put up with the urine stains and unpleasant smell - our top service deals with both issues at the same time!
Anyclean's Area Of Coverage
You can book our top-tier West London carpet cleaning help in the nearby areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Bayswater
- Carpet Cleaning Holland Park
- Carpet Cleaning Kilburn
- Carpet Cleaning Ladbroke Grove
- Carpet Cleaning North Kensington
- Carpet Cleaning Notting Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Paddington
- Carpet Cleaning Queens Park
- Carpet Cleaning St Johns Wood
- Carpet Cleaning West Hampstead
Frequently Asked Questions
What methods of carpet cleaning do you use?
We use the hot water extraction method also known as steam cleaning. This is the best and the most efficient carpet cleaning method. We also use bonnet buffing, shampoo brushing, dry compound cleaning(HOST®) systems.
Is dry carpet cleaning better than steam washing?
It depends on the specific condition of the carpet and the issues we must solve. Dry carpet cleaning is quicker and delivers better results for surface treatment. If we need to deep-clean the carpet, though, and remove grime down to the carpet pad, hot water extraction is the incomporably better method.
Can I use bleach to remove a persistent stain from the carpet?
It is a very bad idea because the bleach is most likely going to make things worse, spreading the soiling deeper into the fabrics. You can also damage the carpet threads beyond repair using heavy chemicals.
How do you restore a faded carpet?
The "fading" factor or discolouring is usually due to a heavy dust and dirt smothering. Therefore:
- We carefully vacuum the carpet surface and remove the upper layer of dust.
- We perform a hot water extraction treatmen that removes any residue and rejuvenates the carpet.
- We apply Scotchgard Protector that further improves the carpet appearance and keeps the dust, humidity, and stains at bay.
"Anyclean has been a reliable and trustworthy partner to my business for over a decade! What never ceases to impress me is your willingness to learn and improve - the mark of the true masters of their craft!"
M. Christensen, Sutherland Ave, Maida Vale, London W9 1HR
Did You Know That...?
- Maida Vale is a residential district in West London not far from Kilburn. It is served by Bakerloo Line and Maida Vale tube station which was opened in 1915. The main features of the area are Regent's Park, London Zoo a lot of pubs and restaurants. Maida Vale is also a home to one of the British fashion models Kate Moss.
- The name Maida Vale derives form Sir John Stuart’s victory over the French at Maida in Calabria, in Italy in 1807. The local public house, The Hero of Maida, was licensed in 1810 and by the 1880s the area was known as Maida Vale.
- During the 17th century the area of maida Vale was held by the Bishop of London and consisted of a few farmhouse settlements surrounded by fields and some woods. The constructing of houses began from the early 19th century on the site along the Edgware Road and Maida Avenue.
- The Maida Vale Housing Estate was built in 1960. It consisted of several high rise blocks to the west of the area. These included mainly joint ventures between the freehold owners The Church Commissioners, George Wimpley & Co. and the GLC.
Most interesting sights and attractions in Maida Vale include:
- Little Venice. As the name suggests the site is interspersed with waterways. Little Venice is consisted of Maida Avenue, WarwickCrescent and Blomfield Road, the streets in the south of Maida Vale which overlook Browning’s Pool.
- Jason’s Canal Boat Trip. Starting from Little Venice and heading all the way across Northwest London to the heart of Camden, Jason’s trip takes passengers on a boat ride along the regent’s Canal.
- The Showroom Gallery. Originally based in Bethnal Green, the gallery has existed as a public funded contemporary art gallery since 1989. Originally focused to offer of an artist their first solo show, now the Showroom Gallery is specialised only in commissioning individual arts to make new work for the space on the corner of Boscobel and Pentfold Streets.
- Abbey Road Studios. Situated at 3 Abbey Road, this legendary building was lied in 1830 as a private house, in the exclusive area of St. Johns Wood. The studio began operating in 1931, recording the top orchestras in London. Today the Abbey Road Studios is mostly noted for its music scores.
Famous people associated with the area of Maida Vale include:
- Artist Edward Ardizzone (1900-1979) who lived and worked at 130 Elgin Avenue, in Maida Vale.
- Portrait photographer William Friese-Greene (1855-1921) who from 1888 to 1891 lived at 136 Maida Vale.
- Mathematician, logician and cryptanalyst Alan Mathinson Turing (1912-1954).
- Physicist and electrical engineer Sir John Ambrose Fleming (1949-1945), who was best known as the inventor of the wireless lived at 9 Clifton gardens, in Maida Vale.
- Greek poet and author Andreass Kalvos (1791-1869).
- Israeli statesman David Ben-Gurion (1886-1973), who was best known as the first Prime Minister of Israel, lived in Maida Vale.
- Musician and multi-instrumentalist David Gilmour (born 1946) lived in Maida Vale.
- Musician, lead singer, guitar player and principal songwriter for the rock band The Cure, Robert Smith (born 1959).
- Author, actress and columnist Joan Collins (born 1933), who grew up in Maida Vale.
- Author Nancy Freeman Mitford (1904-1973).
- Television presenter and broadcaster Martyn Andrews (born 1979).
- Writer, feminist and pacifist Vera Mary Brittain (1893-1970), who lived in Maida Vale, at 111 Wymering Mansions.
- Humorist and author Stephen Potter (1900-1969).
- Actor and singer Frederick John Inman (1935-2007), who lived in a mews house in Little Venice for 30 years.
- Oscar-winning actor Sir Alec Guinness (1914-200), who was born in Maida Vale.
- Writer, poet and novelist John Edward Masefield (1878-1967).