Top Notch Carpet Cleaning Bayswater W2
Trust The Most Reliable W2 Carpet Care Specialists
Established in 1998, Anyclean has been among the top Bayswater carpet shampoo contractors for 20+ years
What Types Of Carpet Treatment Do We Provide?
- One-off, regular, and post-tenancy home carpet cleaning
- Commercial carpet washing for local businesses
- Office carpet maintenance
We also provide top-quality:
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Mattress cleaning and dust-mite treatment
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and rejuvenation
- Curtain steam washing
How Much Does Anyclean's Carpet Washing Cost?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Why Choose Anyclean?
- Money-back Guarantee
- Competitive prices and special deals
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- We operate with the best brands of carpet washing equipment (RotoVac, Karcher)
- Carpet cleaning technicians available 7 days a week
- Flexible appointments
- NCCA-trained and certified specialists
- A comprehensive service portfolio
- We serve both commercial and domestic customers
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
Domestic Carpet Cleaning
Anyclean offers hassle-free and highly effective carpet care that removes persistent stains, spots, and dust, and protects your floors coverings from mould and humidity.
Commercial Carpet Care
Anyclean is the reliable carpet washing partner you have been looking to find for years! We have been serving W2 businesses with distinction for over two decades!
Office Carpet Upkeep
Anyclean's specialised service counters the negative effect of heavy foot traffic and constant wear and tear, and keeps your office carpets in pristine condition!
If you have running nose or allergy-like symptoms every morning, check your mattress for dust mites - our hot water extraction will remove them for minutes.
Do not despair if you spot another stain on the sofa or the weekly vacuuming no longer deals with the dust on the curtains - Anyclean has the perfect alternative for you!
Area Rug Cleaning
Rug cleaning requires much more skill and attention to detail than the regular carpet washing - and our top-tier W2 experts possess both these qualities in abundance.
Our Recent Cleaning Jobs In Bayswater
- Large rugs washing and restoration at Dawson Pl, Bayswater, London W2 4TJ.
- Regular house carpet cleaning at Ossington Str, Bayswater, London W2 4LZ.
- After-tenancy carpet treatment and mould removal at Hereford Rd, Bayswater, London W2 4AB.
- Furniture and curtain steam washing at Chepstow Pl, Bayswater, London W2 4TA.
The Carpet Cleaning Techniques We Employ
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Combine a VLM treatment method with a powerful biodegradable compound, and you will get the most effective method for the treatment of surface carpet fibres.
Hot Water Extraction
If your carpet is heavily soiled and smothered under layers of dust and grime, the deep-clean steam washing is the only effective way to restore it to a health-safe condition.
Spot And Stain Removal
Have you given up on dealing with the most persistent carpet stains? Anyclean offers you a chance to turn the tables in your favour - book our spot and stain removal today!
Our excellent stain and humidity repellent puts an invisible defence over your carpet, keeping the mould spots away longer than most other products on the market!
Anti-stastic Carpet Treatment
If your home appliances start to malfunction more often than normal, book our anti-static treatment and we will remove the accumulated electricity right away.
Pet Odour Removal
The powerful cleaning solution we employ penetrates deep into the carpet fabrics, dissolves the soiling residue, and thoroughly removes the unpleasant smells all at once!
Anyclean's Area Of Coverage
You can book our top-tier West London carpet cleaning help in the nearby areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Belgravia
- Carpet Cleaning Bloomsbury
- Carpet Cleaning Camden Town
- Carpet Cleaning Charing Cross
- Carpet Cleaning Covent Garden
- Carpet Cleaning Euston
- Carpet Cleaning Gospel Oak
- Carpet Cleaning Kings Cross
- Carpet Cleaning Knightsbridge
- Carpet Cleaning Marylebone
- Carpet Cleaning Piccadilly
- Carpet Cleaning Pimlico
- Carpet Cleaning Primrose Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Soho
- Carpet Cleaning Somers Town
- Carpet Cleaning St Pancras
- Carpet Cleaning Vauxhall
- Carpet Cleaning Victoria
- Carpet Cleaning Westminster
- Carpet Cleaning Mayfair
Frequently Asked Questions
Can professional carpet cleaning remove stains?
Yes. Anyclean applies a specialised method for stain removal via a concentrated chemical solvent that reacts with the stain residue and dissolves it in depth. The treatment allows us to work on specific, limited areas instead of the whole carpet. There are additional considerations such as the nature and origin of the stain and the age of the carpet - but we sustain a very high efficiency in our removal procedures.
Is it worth getting your carpets professionally cleaned?
Given that Anyclean's prices are more than reasonable, let's concentrate on the results - you get a thoroughly refreshed and sanitised carpet, free of dust and allergens; if we apply Scotchgard protection, the carpet will be less susceptible to dirt smothering and humidity; the treatment prolongs the overall lifespan of your floor coverings. You make your own conclusions.
How long will it take to clean my carpets professionally?
It depends on their condition, but we usually require about 25-30 minutes per room.
How do you restore a faded carpet?
The "fading" factor or discolouring is usually due to a heavy dust and dirt smothering. Therefore:
- We carefully vacuum the carpet surface and remove the upper layer of dust.
- We perform a hot water extraction treatmen that removes any residue and rejuvenates the carpet.
- We apply Scotchgard Protector that further improves the carpet appearance and keeps the dust, humidity, and stains at bay.
Can wet carpets make you ill?
Unfortunately - yes. Wet and soiled carpets are the perfect environment for the formation of mould, bacteria, and germs that can cause asthma and other respiratory problems as well as dangerous bacterial infections.
"Anyclean has been my regular carpet cleaning provider for six years and running. The cleaners have never failed to meet my requirements and always give their best effort!"
L. Adams, Leinster Square, Bayswater, London, W2 4PL
Did You Know That...?
- Bayswater is a cosmopolitan area based in the City of Westminster. Among the notable residents who lived in the area are Jeremy Clarkson and Sting. The nearest places are Hyde Park, Marble Arch and Little Venice.
- Nearest places to the area of Bayswater include: Paddington, Notting Hill, St John’s Wood, Knightsbridge, Maida Vale, Little Venice, and Kilburn.
- One of the most interesting places in Bayswater W2 is Whiteleys Shopping Centre. While we clean your carpets, here you can enjoy shopping, restaurants and entertainment. Whiteleys offers a fantastic selection of independent boutiques, young designers and a designer outlet store. There are also a number of fine eat and drink venues, including French Cafй Rouge, Chinese restaurant Chi Wok, Latin restaurant Chilli’s, cafй Costa, offering ice cold drinks, and Euphorium Bakery where you can have tasty breads, pasteries and tarts.
- Best Western Phoenix Hotel is located at 1-8 Kensington Garden Square, just one minute form Bayswater Shopping Centre. It is a three-star hotel situated in a pillared 19th century building in one of Bayswater’s traditional squares. Feeling like a world away from the bustle of the crowded city, it is hard to believe that The Phoenix is situated right in the heart of busy Bayswater. It has 125 comfortably designed rooms featured with satellite television, direct dial telephone, free Internet access, and hairdryer; Bar & Lounge; and a 24 hour reception service.
Some of the most famous people associated with Bayswater include:
- Musician Gordon Matthew Thomas Summer, better known as Sting ( born 1951) occupied a basement flat at 28A Leinster Square, Bayswater in the late 1970s.
- Musician and artist Paul Gustave Simonon (born 1955).
- Actress, singer and screenwriter Jennifer Jane Saunders (1958).
- Turkish flight pilot and writer Irfan Orga (1908-1970) lived at 29, 35 and 21 Inverness terrace in Bayswater.
- Television and radio presenter Dermot O’Leary (born 1973).
- Fashion designer and daughter of the former Beatles member Sir Paul McCartney, Stella Nina McCartney (born 1971).
- Writer, comedian and actor Richard Michael “Rick” Mayall (born 1958).
- Italian inventor Gugliermo Marconi (1874-1937) who lived at 71 Hereford Road, Bayswater between 1896 and 1897.
- Actress and model Keira Knightley (born 1985).
- Singer, songwriter and record producer Jonathan King (born 1944).
- Editor for the UK version of the magazine GQ, Dylan Jones (born 1960).
- Journalist, author and skincare developer Alice Hart-Davis (born 1963).
- Physicist John Battsicombe “J. B.” Gunn (1928-2008), who lived at 14 Dunbar Terrace, Bayswater in the 1940s.
- Irish artist Reginald Gray (born 1930) lived at 105a Queensway, Bayswater between 1958 and 1963.
- French aristocrat and Trappist Ferdinand de Geramb (1772-1848).
- Norwegian-born journalist Mariella Frostrup (born 1962).
- Scottish biologist and botanic Sir Alexander Fleming (1881-1955).
- Inventor and designer Roger C. Field (born 1945), who lived at 15 Cleveland Square, Bayswater W2.
- Comedian, actor, musician, director, and television presenter Adrian Charles “Ade” Edmondson (born 1957).
- Scottish physician and novelist Archibald Joseph Cronin (1896-1981).
- Politician and Prime Minister, Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965).
- Scottish author and playwright Sir James Matthew Barrie, 1st Baronet (1860-1937).
- Journalist, retired cricketer and broadcaster Michael Andrew Atherton (born 1968).
- Labour Party politician and former Prime Minister Tony Blair (born 1953).
- Singer-songwriter Brett Lewis Anderson (born 1967).
- Actor, musician, singer-songwriter and record producer Damon Albarn (born 1968).