Affordable Carpet Cleaning Holland Park W11
The Leading W11 Carpet Care Contractor Since 1998
If you are looking for a reliable carpet washing provider in Holland Park, Anyclean should be your first choice
What Can We Do For You?
- Domestic carpet cleaning - regular care, one-off deep cleans, post-tenancy treatment
- Industrial-grade hot water extraction for local businesses
- Office carpet maintenance
- Curtain steam washing
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Upholstered furniture washing and rejuvenation
How Much Does Anyclean's Carpet Washing Cost?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Why Is Anyclean The Best Cleaning Choice For Your W11 Carpets?
- Competitive prices and special deals
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- You can book us seven days per week, all holidays included
- Cleaning on the spot with no transportation costs
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- Getting rid of tough stains, bacteria, dust mites and germs
- Money-back Guarantee
- NCCA-trained and certified specialists
- A comprehensive service portfolio
- We serve both commercial and domestic customers
Home Carpet Care
Anyclean offers hassle-free and highly effective carpet care that removes persistent stains, spots, and dust, and protects your floors coverings from mould and humidity.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Anyclean offers affordable carpet washing for large-scale commercial premises, stores, and restaurants - impress your customers with a refreshed and comfortable interior!
Office Carpet Upkeep
Brought to you by the leading steam washing experts in West London at the best market price! Order your free quote with Anyclean today on 020 7099 6964.
Area Rug Cleaning
Our top-level service revives the colours, removes the grime, and restores your rugs to the beauty and comfort you are used to! Best price in Holland Park guaranteed!
Keep the stains and dust at bay from your upholstered furniture and curtains - for a modest fee, Anyclean's specialised treatment will deliver excellent long-term results!
Your bedroom will be much safer and more comfortable after Anyclean's steam washing treatment for mattresses, which achieves 100% dust-mite removal.
Our Latest Cleaning Appointments In W11
- Mattress steam washing at Hooland Park, Kensington, London W11 3RS.
- One-off carpet deep-clean and mould removal at Holland Park Avenue, Notting Hill, London W11 3QY.
- Multiple Pursian rugs washing at Boyn Terrace Mews, Notting Hill, London W11 3LR.
- Monthly office carpet maintenance at Lansdowne Walk, Notting Hill, London W11 3LN, United Kingdom.
What Carpet Treatment Methods Do We Use?
Spot And Stain Removal
There is no need to wash the whole carpet if you want to remove a single persisten stain - Anyclean offers you a much more concentrated and effective treatment!
Hot Water Extraction
Also known as steam cleaning or carpet shampoo, this method remains the most powerful and effective way to remove dirt, grime, and bacteria down to the carpet pad!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Is it possible to achieve the same levels of carpet-care efficiency two or even three times faster? Anyclean's VLM dry carpet cleaning gives you the positive answer!
How do you make sure your carpet is protected against mould, humidity, and dust smothering? Our advanced Scotchgard Protection screen is the perfect choice!
Pet Odour Removal
Before your cats and dogs learn that the carpet is not their private toilet, we have the perfect extra service to get rid of the stains and unpleasant smells all around the house.
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
Though invisible, static electricity is a major problem for modern households and can cause severe problems - unless you book Anyclean's highly effective treatment!
Trust The Local Carpet Shampoo Experts
You can book our top-tier West London carpet cleaning help in the nearby areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Bayswater
- Carpet Cleaning Kensington
- Carpet Cleaning Ladbroke Grove
- Carpet Cleaning Little Venice
- Carpet Cleaning Maida Vale
- Carpet Cleaning Notting Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Paddington
- Carpet Cleaning Shepherds Bush
- Carpet Cleaning West Kensington
- Carpet Cleaning White City
Frequently Asked Questions
Can professional carpet cleaning remove stains?
Yes. Anyclean applies a specialised method for stain removal via a concentrated chemical solvent that reacts with the stain residue and dissolves it in depth. The treatment allows us to work on specific, limited areas instead of the whole carpet. There are additional considerations such as the nature and origin of the stain and the age of the carpet - but we sustain a very high efficiency in our removal procedures.
Can You Clean My Carpets While I Am At Work?
Yes, of course.You can leave a set of keys to your neighbour, porter or letting/estate agent. Please provide the contact details where we have to pick up the keys from including a name and a telephone number. We will collect the keys, do the job and then return the keys to the initial collection address or post them back through the letterbox.
Please note that we may charge you £20.00+VAT if keys have to be picked up from a different postcode.
We insist that you are present at the time of completion so you can inspect the results and pay any outstanding balances to the carpet cleaner.
How long will it take to clean my carpets professionally?
It depends on their condition, but we usually require about 25-30 minutes per room.
How do you deep-clean a carpet?
We employ the hot water extraction method - the injected steam penetrates as deep as the carpet pad, and the suction function removes any soiling or residue afterwards.
"Anyclean's deep-clean treatment on my sofa and living-room armchairs took five years off their disheveled look! I highly recommend the service to anyone who wants to rejuvenate their furniture!"
P. Wheatley, Clarendon Rd, Notting Hill, London W11 2HH
Did You Know That...?
- Holland Park is a large park with 22.5 hectares of gardens comprising sports areas, children’s play facilities, a cafeteria and vast areas of woodland inhabited with wildlife. Sports facilities include tennis courts, football pitches, golf practice nets, cricket practice nets and netball. Set within the park is the stunning Kyoto Garden. It is a beautiful Japanese garden that has been donated by the Chamber of Commerce of Kyoto in 1991. Holland Park is also home of the borough’s Ecology Service. The centre organises series of events, activities and educational tours and workshops for schools.
- Based in the heart of Holland Park, each summer the temporary structure of the Holland Park Theatre is set. One of the most attractive outdoor theatres in London, it is the headquarters of the Holland Park Opera. The theatre’s construction consists of a tensed steel canopy, supported by soaring v-shaped poles but open at the sides to make the summer air breeze in. The design of the theatre works perfectly with the 18th century buildings of Holland Park, creating a unique venue for supper performances.
- One of the most attractive dining venues in the affluent area of Holland Park W11 is Edera. Situated at 148 Holland Park Avenue, it is a low-key Italian restaurant, offering its guests with seasonally inspired dishes with a strong Sardinian flavour. Conveniently located on a pleasant stretch of three lined road this restaurant has an excellent collection of quality Italian wines and charmingly rustic cuisine. Some of the specials they make at Edera include Sardinian dumplings with sausage saffron and pecorino sauce, Malloreddusu, veal escalope with lemon sauce and many irresistible desserts.
- At 152 Holland Park Avenue is the Shymala Ayurveda. It is a lavish and wonderfully relaxing health and beauty centre that utilises the ancient Indian healing procedure Ayurveda and offering a wide range of treatments, which includes herbal and mineral remedies, detoxification, meditation, massage therapy and yoga. At the Shymala Ayurveda Health & Beauty Centre you will find soothing interiors and knowledgeable staff which ensures you will leave this oasis of calm feeling, relaxed and refreshed. There is also a free consultation with their house doctor available to first time clients booking any Ayurvedic Treatment.