Highly Effective Carpet Cleaning Soho W1
The Leading Carpet Washing Team In W1 Since 1998
Anyclean offers you the best carpet care deals in Soho seven days per week
What Types Of Cleaning Services Do We Provide?
- House carpet shampoo - one-off, regular, post-tenancy
- Commercial carpet washing for local businesses
- Office carpet upkeep packages
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Mattress washing and anti-dust mite treatment
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and rejuvenation
- Curtain steam washing
How Much Does Carpet Care Cost With Anyclean?
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Why Choose Anyclean As Your W1 Carpet Cleaning Provider?
- NCCA-trained and certified specialists
- Competitive prices and special deals
- Getting rid of tough stains, bacteria, dust mites and germs
- Money-back Guarantee
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- A comprehensive service portfolio
- We serve both commercial and domestic customers
- You can book us seven days per week, all holidays included
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
Domestic Carpet Cleaning
We can take care of the most common negative factors affecting your carpet - mould, humidity, stains, and dirt smothering - and revive them to a perfect condition.
Commercial Carpet Washing
Large-scale steam washing and carpet treatment for local commercial premises at the best prices you can find in W1 - book your quote on 020 7099 6964.
Office Carpet Maintenance
Anyclean's specialised service counters the negative effect of heavy foot traffic and constant wear and tear, and keeps your office carpets in pristine condition!
From armchairs and sofas to curtains - Anyclean can thoroughly rejuvenate your Soho home interior with a single visit! No risk of damage to your furniture.
Make sure your bedroom is free from dust mites and nasty allergens - Anyclean's steam washing will remove the health hazards from your home in minutes!
Area Rug Cleaning
Our top technicians are qualified to treat all types of rugs - both natural-fibre and synthetic. No transport or moving fees required - we clean them on the spot!
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In Soho
- Regular office carpet deep clean at floor Dean St, Soho, London W1D 4QH.
- Commercial carpet shampoo at Brewer St, Soho, London W1F 9TB.
- Rug washing and stain removal at Golden Square, Soho, London W1F 9HT.
- One-off house carpet treatment at Greek St, Soho, London W1D 5DQ.
What Carpet Treatment Methods Do We Apply?
Dry Carpet Cleaning
The VLM (very low moisture) method we employ, combined with a biodegradable compound, allows us to achieve excellent results while cutting the drying time in half!
Hot Water Extraction
We guarantee 100% removal of all dust, microparticles, and grime from heavily soiled carpets - the treatment penetrates deep into the fabrics down to the very carpet-pad!
Spot And Stain Removal
If you have given up on your struggle with the persistent stains, Anyclean's highly efficient removal method will turn the tables in your favour - also advisable in case of mould!
Pet Odour Removal
Pet urine stains and the resulting unpleasant smells have no place in your house! Anyclean offers you a hassle-free treatment to refresh the home air while keeping the pets happy!
We take carpet care and long-term protection to the next level with a caredully selected stain and humidity repellent that will significantly extend the lifespan of the carpet!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
Do not let static electricity cause havoc among the home appliances - we have to tools and the skills to remove it for good in minutes! 100% efficiency guaranteed!
Anyclean's Area Of Coverage
You can book our top-tier West London carpet cleaning help in the nearby areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Belgravia
- Carpet Cleaning Bloomsbury
- Carpet Cleaning Camden
- Carpet Cleaning Charing Cross
- Carpet Cleaning Covent Garden
- Carpet Cleaning Euston
- Carpet Cleaning Gospel Oak
- Carpet Cleaning Kings Cross
- Carpet Cleaning Knightsbridge
- Carpet Cleaning Marylebone
- Carpet Cleaning Paddington
- Carpet Cleaning Piccadilly
- Carpet Cleaning Pimlico
- Carpet Cleaning Primrose Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Mayfair
- Carpet Cleaning Somers Town
- Carpet Cleaning St Pancras
- Carpet Cleaning Vauxhall
- Carpet Cleaning Victoria
- Carpet Cleaning Westminster
Frequently Asked Questions
Can professional carpet cleaning remove stains?
Yes. Anyclean applies a specialised method for stain removal via a concentrated chemical solvent that reacts with the stain residue and dissolves it in depth. The treatment allows us to work on specific, limited areas instead of the whole carpet. There are additional considerations such as the nature and origin of the stain and the age of the carpet - but we sustain a very high efficiency in our removal procedures.
How long will it take my carpets to dry out after the service?
Normally your carpets will be dry in about 3 hours after completion of the cleaning service. However in some cases where extensive treatment due to a heavily stained carpet has been provided the drying process may take longer than 3 hours.
What methods of carpet cleaning do you use?
We use the hot water extraction method also known as steam cleaning. This is the best and the most efficient carpet cleaning method. We also use bonnet buffing, shampoo brushing, dry compound cleaning(HOST®) systems.
How do you restore a faded carpet?
The "fading" factor or discolouring is usually due to a heavy dust and dirt smothering. Therefore:
- We carefully vacuum the carpet surface and remove the upper layer of dust.
- We perform a hot water extraction treatmen that removes any residue and rejuvenates the carpet.
- We apply Scotchgard Protector that further improves the carpet appearance and keeps the dust, humidity, and stains at bay.
"The friendliest cleaning experts I have ever encountered - and I have been booking cleaning services for 15+ years! But make no mistake, behind the smiles and jokes, these guys are true professionals and mean business when they get to wash the carpets!"
A. Newgate, Great Marlborough St, Soho, London W1F 7JY
Did You Know That...?
- Soho is home of the Football Association. The FA, as it is also referred to, is the official governing body of British Football and is responsible for the activities of all the clubs that are based within the UK. The organisation is housed in a facility in which the national team of England are governed. The site has been a popular tourist attraction for many years due to it is the home of football in the country that invented this great game. Whitin the facility tourist will find interesting collections of football memorabilia as well as several small exhibits.
- Prince Edward Theatre. The theatre is located in Old Compton Street, Soho W1, and has undergone many changes since it opened back in 1930. Designed by Edward Stone, the facility was used as a theatre up until 1936. The venue’s name was then changed to The London Casino, which was very popular for its florid cabaret shows. Over the years the theatre has also been functioning as a cinema and service club. The original name of the venue was reverted back in 1978, following the beginning of an 8-year musical Evita. The Prince Edward Theatre has hosted hundreds of productions ever since, and was extensively restored in the beginning of the 1990s.
- Mozart’s House. Located at 22 Frith Street, Soho W1, this is the house in which Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, one of the greatest composers of all times, has lived. He spent a good deal of time based in this house writing his works and performing. Though the celebrated composer created his works back in the 18th century, they are just as popular and influential today as they always been. Over the years Mozart’s work have became standard for almost every orchestra on the planet. Mozart was born in Zalzburg, Austria but spend much time in the western countries of Europe when he grew up.
- Carnaby Street is another famous tourist attraction in Soho W1. During the 60s of the 20th century, the street was considered to be the world’s fashion capital. Once being used as a dingy back alley behind Regent Street, Carnaby Street had prospered with the presence of influential designers such as John Stephen and Mary Quant. The site was also very popular with celebrities and was frequently visited by world famous actors and musicians, including Jimi Hendrix. After suffering a decline in the 1980s and early 90s, Carnaby Street has once again became an exclusive area for cutting-edge fashion. These days it boasts a large number of flagship stores as well as many independently owned boutiques.