Carpet Cleaning Soho W1
Reputable Carpet Cleaning Company Soho
Our expert team of carpet cleaners uses eco-friendly cleaning equipment and products to provide an excellent level of service. We are a well known company in Soho W1 when it comes to professional cleaning of soft floors, upholstery and matresses. We offer the best solution to make residential homes and commercial buildings more enjoyable, healthy and clean and improve the overall air quality. For all your needs, do not hesitate to contact a representative of Anyclean to discuss your requirements.
Our Service at a Glance
- Fully insured service
- NCCA trained and certified cleaners
- Uniformed and courteus technicians
- Available at short notice, 7 days a week
- Affordable prices
- Guaranteed service
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard Protection
- Carpet cleaning business established in 1998
Professional Cleaning Service
When we treat carpets we start from inspecting the problem and the type of the carpet fibres. We do that because we aim to acheive a successful carpet cleaning at a superior quality. We work both with residenatial and commercial cutomers in Soho W1 and all the neighbouring areas.
Efficient Cleaning Equipment
We have a team of expert carpet cleaners in Soho, armed with powerful carpet cleaning machines which are capable to deal with any stain on your carpet. When we buy new equipment we make a research on the cleaning market for the latest carpet cleaning machines. We use the products from top manufacturers in the cleaning industry as Prochem, Host, Alltec.
NCCA Certified Carpet Cleaners
We work with the most vetted, trained and experienced carpet cleaning Soho W1 technicians. They are available 7 days a week which gives you the option to choose the best time for carpet cleaning, depending on your schedule. When we hire new carpet cleaners we examine them and choose the most dedicated and hard working individuals, because we want our customers to receive quality service.
As we are a well-known carpet cleaning company in Soho W1 and the whole London we guarantee that you will get professional and thorough carpet cleaning services. If we fail to accomplish the task successfully according to your expectations we offer to clean free of charge the problem areas on your carpet.
Carpet cleaning Soho and the neighbouring areas:
- Camden Town
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden
- Gospel Oak
- Grays Inn
- High Holborn
- Kings Cross
- Kings Cross
- Leicester Square
- Lisson Grove
- Little Venice
- Oxford Street
- Primrose Hill
- Regent Street
- Regents Park
- Russell Square
- Sloane Square
- Somers Town
- St Pancras
- St Pancras
- Tottenham Court Road
Did you know that in Soho W1 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Soho
- Soho is home of the Football Association. The FA, as it is also referred to, is the official governing body of British Football and is responsible for the activities of all the clubs that are based within the UK. The organisation is housed in a facility in which the national team of England are governed. The site has been a popular tourist attraction for many years due to it is the home of football in the country that invented this great game. Whitin the facility tourist will find interesting collections of football memorabilia as well as several small exhibits.
- Prince Edward Theatre. The theatre is located in Old Compton Street, Soho W1, and has undergone many changes since it opened back in 1930. Designed by Edward Stone, the facility was used as a theatre up until 1936. The venue’s name was then changed to The London Casino, which was very popular for its florid cabaret shows. Over the years the theatre has also been functioning as a cinema and service club. The original name of the venue was reverted back in 1978, following the beginning of an 8-year musical Evita. The Prince Edward Theatre has hosted hundreds of productions ever since, and was extensively restored in the beginning of the 1990s.
- Mozart’s House. Located at 22 Frith Street, Soho W1, this is the house in which Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, one of the greatest composers of all times, has lived. He spent a good deal of time based in this house writing his works and performing. Though the celebrated composer created his works back in the 18th century, they are just as popular and influential today as they always been. Over the years Mozart’s work have became standard for almost every orchestra on the planet. Mozart was born in Zalzburg, Austria but spend much time in the western countries of Europe when he grew up.
- Carnaby Street is another famous tourist attraction in Soho W1. During the 60s of the 20th century, the street was considered to be the world’s fashion capital. Once being used as a dingy back alley behind Regent Street, Carnaby Street had prospered with the presence of influential designers such as John Stephen and Mary Quant. The site was also very popular with celebrities and was frequently visited by world famous actors and musicians, including Jimi Hendrix. After suffering a decline in the 1980s and early 90s, Carnaby Street has once again became an exclusive area for cutting-edge fashion. These days it boasts a large number of flagship stores as well as many independently owned boutiques.