Carpet Cleaning Turnham Green W4
Trustworthy Carpet Cleaning Company Turnham Green
Anyclean is the name of the experts to call when a spillage occurs on your carpet or it just needs refreshing. We have a dedicated team of experienced carpet cleaners available seven days a week to provide a complete carpet cleaning service in Turnham Green W4. We have been doing that for the last fifteen years, so we certainly do it betted than our competitors. Most of our work comes from customers referrals which is a sign of a quality service.
Our Services Overview
- Trained carpet cleaners
- Hot water extraction method
- Successfully removing bacteria and dirt
- Fresh and bright look of your carpet
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
We provide dedicated carpet cleaning service in Turnham Green W4 seven days a week and we are able to remove tough stains, dirt and bacteria. It has always been our pleasure to clean the carpets of our customers and to make their home or work environment healthier and cleaner.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Improved Home Hygiene and Appearance
Carpets are a great investment for your home or office and with the correct cleaning method, you can extend their life and maintain their appearance. We guarantee that our service is suitable for your carpet and it will improve its look and hygiene.
Top Rated Cleaning Equipment
The cleaning machines which we have chosen to provide our carpet cleaning Turnham Green W4 service with are among the best ones offered on the market. They generate high pressure to clean the carpet and use powerul suction to extract the lifted dirt and bacteria.
Qualified Carpet Cleaners
Our specialised team of professional cleaners in Turnham Green W4 is able to service residential and business customers effectively. Anyclean's carpet cleaning technicians are trained, vetted and they have been selected to work for one of the most prestigious company in London becuase they are experienced, hard working, reliable and friendly.
We are confident we can meet all your requirements when it comes to cleaning carpets perfectly. As part of our commitment we offer a free re-clean should it happens you are not entirely satisfied with what we have done to your carpet.
Carpet cleaning Turnham Green and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Barnes
- Bedford Park
- Carpet Cleaning Chiswick
- East Acton
- East Sheen
- Carpet Cleaning Hammersmith
- North Sheen
- Ravenscourt Park
- Carpet Cleaning Richmond
- Shepherds Bush
- West Acton
- White City
Did you know that in Turnham Green W4 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Turnham Green
- Turnham Green Park. Situated on Chiswick High Road, this public park is one of the central parks of the suburb of Cheswick. For hundreds of years the site has been used as a place of trading and a venue for the local people to meet. The green is divided in two by a small road. These days the facility is primary used as a recreation ground where locals and visitors of the area play sports, walk dogs, or simply sit and relax while watching the world go by. The site is still used as a place for local community events, such as charity functions and an intriguing traveling fun fair.
- Turnham Green was site of a historic battle. The Battle of Turnham Green occurred on 13 November 1642 when an army of 24,000 Roundheads assembled to prevent Charles I from reaching the Capital. The engagement resulted in a standoff between the King and the outnumbering army of the Parliamentary, which was led by the Earl of Essex. However, the Roundheads successfully blocked the Royalist army’s way to London. This way the Parliamentarians accomplished a great strategic victory, as Charles and his army were forced to retreat to Oxford. Nearly a thousand men died during the Battle of Turnham Green.
- Christ Church Turnham Green. This church was designed by George Gilbert Scott, and consecrated for worship in 1843. The facility stand on the eastern half of the Green, built to accommodate the constantly growing population of Chiswick around the area of Turnham Green W4. This was because locals found the distance to the original parish church of Chiswick, St Nicholas, too far. During the 19th century, Christ Church was used as the garrision church when army barracks were set on the site that become the Army and Navy Repository and was later developed into a block of flats. Today the church enjoys a large and committed Christian community who regularly meet at the facility for worship and prayer. Unfortunately, due to the decades of London smog and constant rain, the stonework is damaged and badly need a repair.
Notable people associated with Turnham Green W4:
- Abolitionist Edward Adey (1799-1876) was born in Turnham Green.
- Italian writer, poet and revolutionary Ugo Foscolo (1778-1827), who was a key figure of Italian Neoclassicism and Romanticism, died in Turnham Green.
- Scientist and explorer Alistair Neil lived in the area from 1969 until 1975.