First-class Cleaning Services Walton-on-Thames KT12
Serving KT12 Customers Since 1998Affordable home and commercial cleaning in Walton-on-Thames
Our Offer At A Glance
- One-off domestic cleaning and housekeeping services
- Carpet washing and hot water extraction
- Commercial and domestic window cleaning
- End of tenancy and move-out cleaning
- Office cleaning
- Area rug cleaning
- Upholstered furniture and curtain cleaning
- After-builders clean
- Waste disposal
- Oven cleaning
- Gutter cleaning
- Patio and driveway cleaning
How Much Does It Cost?
|Domestic cleaning||from £15.00 p/h|
|Carpet cleaning (per room)||from £20.00|
|End of tenancy cleaning||from £105|
|Window cleaning||from £4 per window|
|Professional Oven cleaning||from £45.00|
|Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees (if applicable) may apply.|
Why Should You Book Us?
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- All services available seven days per week
- Competitive prices and special offers
- No long-term or binding contracts
- No hidden fees or contract charges
- A team of highly skilled and experienced cleaning experts
- Top-brands professional equipment (Karcher, Ionic)
- Friendly and helpful customer support team
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability Policy
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email and phone
- Same-day and emergency cleaning services available.
Office Cleaning Walton-on-ThamesOutstanding cleaning performance, attention to detail, and professional attitude - trust the most reliable Walton cleaning contractror with upkeep of your office.
Gutter Cleaning Walton-on-ThamesOperating with the SkyVac gutter cleaning equipment, the Anyclean technicians guarantee instant de-blocking and thorough removal of junk, debris, and rotten leaves.
Most Recent Cleaning Jobs In Walton-on-Thames
- Specialised restaurant kitchen and oven cleaning at Hepworth Way, KT12.
- Monthly commercial window washing and facade maintenance at High Street, KT12.
- One-off domestic cleaning at Winchester Road, KT12.
- Post-tenancy deep-clean treatment at Esher Avenue, KT12.
Anyclean's Area Of Coverage
We also provide cleaning services in the following neighbouring areas:
Cleaning Services Bushy Park
Cleaning Services Claygate
Cleaning Services Cobham
Cleaning Services East Molesey
Cleaning Services Esher
Cleaning Services Hampton Court Palace
Cleaning Services Hersham
Cleaning Services Hinchley Wood
Cleaning Services Shepperton
Cleaning Services Sunbury on Thames
Cleaning Services West Molesey
Cleaning Services Weybridge
Anyclean - The Perfect Cleaning Choice In KT12
A growing number of London-based cleaning contractors are now available in Walton-on-Thames - local KT12 homeowners and business managers have never had so many service options to choose from. So why should you prefer Anyclean? What makes us stand out from our competition?
Anyclean is not the kind of company you could call a "one-day wonder". We began our journey in the world of professional cleaning in 1998, more than twenty years ago. The lessons we have learned and the acquired experience have helped us understand what customers want and how to deliver it. Let us give you a few examples:
- When you book a cleaning contractor for whatever service, you look for a reliable, hassle-free partner, not an extra burden on your already packed schedule. The Anyclean technicians are skilled, knowledgeable, and result-oriented - they rarely require additional guidelines and can notice a cleaning problem right away. In most cases, they will need only a couple of minutes to decide on the most proper solution.
- You need a cleaner that will not waste your time. There will be no late arrivals or delays if you book us. We respect your time as much as we value our own.
- You want to get as much information as possible before you make your choice. Anyclean is second to none in this regard. We not only provide you with various details on our webpage, but we are will to discuss any aspect of the service on the phone or in person.
But let's not waste your time any further - the only way you can assess our efficiency is to see us in action. You can book an appointment with us for every day of the week (including Bank and National Holidays) on 020 7099 6964.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many days a week are you available to clean?
A: Every service is available seven days a week and our customers are never charged extra on Sundays or Bank Holidays. Properties situated in Central London benefit from our flexible working hours thus saving money on congestion charges and expensive parking fees.
Q: When did you start in the London cleaning industry?
A: It has been a long journey since 1998. We are proud to have been servicing clients in Greater London for that long. Gathering that much of an experience is a huge advantage that we use on a daily basis.
Q: Do I have to sign a minimum term contract?
A: There is no minimum term contract for using our services. We don't want you to pay money to us just because of a contract and not for receiving quality service. Most companies will require a minimum term contract to be signed because this is an insurance policy in their benefit regardless of the service they provide. That is not the case when using Anyclean. You can terminate the cleaning service providing the standard 30 days advanced notice in writing. No questions asked.
Q: Do I have to pay anything when I go away for a couple of weeks?
A: No. You don't pay a penny. You only pay when you use our cleaning service. We require 24 hours notice before you go away, the date of your last visit before you go and the date of your first cleaning when you are back.