Highly Effective Carpet Cleaning Pimlico SW1
Top-tier Carpet Washing In SW1 Since 1998
Anyclean is the Pimlico carpet care partner you should choose for your home and office
What Can We Do For You?
- House carpet washing - regular, one-off, and checkout cleaning
- Industrial-grade hot water extraction for local businesses
- Office carpet upkeep - regular packages
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Mattress washing and anti-dust mite treatment
- Curtain steam cleaning
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and rejuvenation
How Much Does Our Carpet And Rug Care Cost?
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Why Should You Choose Anyclean As Your Carpet Maintenance Contractor?
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- A comprehensive service portfolio
- Money-back Guarantee
- NCCA-trained and certified specialists
- Competitive prices and special deals
- Getting rid of tough stains, bacteria, dust mites and germs
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- We operate with the best brands of carpet washing equipment (RotoVac, Karcher)
Home Carpet Cleaning
Remove the dirt, stains, and mould spots from your carpets with the most effective treatment in Pimlico - hot water extraction and stain removal included!
Commercial Carpet Washing
Our packages are suitable for all types of commercial premises with carpeted floors - Anyclean offers top-quality results and a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Office Carpet Maintenance
Keep the discolouring, dust smothering, and coffee stains at bay with the most effective carpet-care service in SW1 - specially designed for office and corporate premises!
Take advantage of Anyclean's excellent steam washing for upholstered furniture and curtains - we can restore them to their out-of-the-box condition in minutes!
Area Rug Cleaning
We treat both natural and synthetic fibre rugs, regardless of type of country of origin. No transportation or contract fees - get the best rug cleaning deals in Pimlico!
Your bedroom will be much safer and more comfortable after Anyclean's steam washing treatment for mattresses, which achieves 100% dust-mite removal.
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In SW1
- Regular office carpet upkeep at Warwick Square, Pimlico, London SW1V 2AT.
- Post-vacancy carpet deep clean at Belgrave Rd, Pimlico London SW1V 2BJ.
- Living-room furniture set rejuvenation and stain removal at Claverton St, Pimlico, London SW1V 3AU.
- Persian and Ottoman rugs washing at Churchill Gardens Rd, Pimlico, London SW1V 3DS.
What Carpet Cleaning Techniques Do We Use?
Hot Water Extraction
If your carpet is heavily soiled and smothered under layers of dust and grime, the deep-clean steam washing is the only effective way to restore it to a health-safe condition.
Dry Carpet Cleaning
There is no need to wait 12 or even 24 hours for your carpets to dry after a deep clean - Anyclean's VLM treatment will shorten the drying time and deliver better results!
Spot And Stain Removal
Your carpets are in good condition, except for the irritating persistent stains you cannot remove. Do not worry, Anyclean has the perfect instant solution to the problem!
Our technicians employ a high-quality water repellent that protects your carpet longer and prevent dust smothering, making any subsequent cleaning quicker and easier.
Pet Odour Removal
Do not throw out the dog or the carpet - just pick a more effective and skilled carpet cleaner! Anyclean's pet odour removal will remove the stains and bad smell in minutes!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
Though invisible, static electricity is a major problem for modern households and can cause severe problems - unless you book Anyclean's highly effective treatment!
Local Leaders In Hot Water Extraction
You can take advantage of our premium-quality South West London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Balham SW12
- Carpet Cleaning Battersea SW8
- Carpet Cleaning Chelsea SW3
- Carpet Cleaning Clapham SW4
- Carpet Cleaning Clapham Junction SW11
- Carpet Cleaning Earlsfield SW18
- Carpet Cleaning Fulham SW6
- Carpet Cleaning Knightsbridge SW1
- Carpet Cleaning Nine Elms SW8
- Carpet Cleaning Parsons Green SW6
- Carpet Cleaning South Lambeth SW8
- Carpet Cleaning Southfields SW18
- Carpet Cleaning Tooting SW17
- Carpet Cleaning Vauxhall
- Carpet Cleaning Wandsworth SW18
- Carpet Cleaning West Brompton SW8
Frequently Asked Questions
Can carpet cleaning damage your carpets?
Yes - if it is not done properly. Professional carpet-care specialists have very strict operative algorithms and follow them step by step. Extra care should be observed when your carpet receives hot water extraction - you must allow for the proper drying time before you can step on the treated area. Please remember, for best results book professionals with years of experience in carpet cleaning London. All Anyclean technicians have received meticulous NCCA training and know how to protect your floor coverings while working on them.
What is the best carpet cleaning method?
It depends on the problem we have at hand. The most powerful cleaning techniques we have at our disposal are hot water extraction and dry carpet cleaning, but they may not be suitable for the issues we must solve. For more details, feel free to ask your carpet cleaning specialist when they visit next time.
What should I ask a carpet cleaner?
- Is your service fully insured?
- How much time will it take for my carpets to dry?
- Will the carpet shrink after your treatment?
- Is your company/cleaners certified by the NCCA?
- Are the products you employ safe for children/pets?
- How long have you been in business?
Can wet carpets make you ill?
Unfortunately - yes. Wet and soiled carpets are the perfect environment for the formation of mould, bacteria, and germs that can cause asthma and other respiratory problems as well as dangerous bacterial infections.
"I could hardly recognise my carpets after Anyclean's deep-clean treatment - they looked more puffy and comfortable, and the sickening greyish colour of smothered dust had disappeared. A five-star performance!"
B.Nichols, Sutherland St, Pimlico, London SW1V 4JZ
Best Places To Visit While We Clean Your Carpets
- Tate Britain. Situated in Millbank, Pimlico, and overlooking the River Thames it is an art gallery that was originally founded by the sugar magnate and philanthropist, Sit Henry Tate. Tate Britain holds the greatest collection of British art from 1500 to the present day. The gallery was opened in 1897 and, since then, its collection has expanded. It displays all media, from paintings, sculptures, drawing and prints, to photography, video and film performance. Tate includes artworks by eminent artists such as Rossetti, Blake, Spencer and Stubbs. Tate Britain is also host of the Turne Prize, which is a prestigious contemporary art premier award. This award is named after Joseph Turner, who was a British Romantic landscape painter, printmaker and water-colourist.
- Westminster Cathedral, in Victoria Street. It is the mother church of the Catholic community in England and Wales, as well as the only example of neo-Byzantine architecture in London. Completed in 1903, the Cathedral Church of Westminster was designed by John Francis Bentley in the Early Christian Byzantine style and is dedicated to Jesus Christ. Although its interior is incomplete, this fascinating historic building contains fine marble work and mosaics, but is mostly renowned for sculptor Eric Gill’s fourteen Stations of the Cross.
- Purple Dragon. Situated in Grosvenor Waterside, Pimlico SW1, it is a dream spot for kids. Purple Dragon is a playground, kindergarten and nursery.
- The Church of St Barnabas Pimlico. It is a high Anglican Church that was built in the 1850s.
- SW1 Gallery. Located in the Cardinal Place, at 12 Cardinal Walk, Pimlico, this gallery provides a welcome break for shoppers and people who work in the busy area of Pimlico.
- Romney House, at 34 Marsham Street, in Pimlico SW1.
- Westminster City Hall, located in Victoria Street, in Westminster.
- One of the most popular dining venues in the area of Pimlico is the Rising Sun. It is a warm and welcoming traditional bar and restaurant, conveniently situated in less then a ten minute walk from Victoria underground station and Sloane Square underground station. Rising Sun serves a nice selection of food, from bar snacks and lite bites to more substantial meals and frequent specials. It also offers a good selection of wine and beer, as well as a full range of spirits and soft drinks. The menu at Rising Sun is inexpensive so it is the perfect place for tourist visitors, local workers and residents of the area.
- For those of you who like to sport, the Sports & Fitness club at Dolphin Square offers a refined five star experience. It is perfectly located in the centre of Pimlico, so it is easily accessible from surrounding areas Westminster, Chelsea and Victoria. The facilities available in this sophisticated and luxurious fitness centre include a beautifully designed pool, a fully equipped gym, a riverside tennis court, squash courts, a croquet lawn, sauna and steam rooms.