Carpet Cleaning Vauxhall SW1
Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Vauxhall
Established in 1998, our company has grown up significantly and has proven to be one of the most professional carpet cleaning companies in the whole London area including Vauxhall SW1. We work with some of the most experienced and dedicated carpet cleaning technicians.
About the Service
We offer professional carpet cleaning services to residential and commercial customers in Vauxhall and if you need your carpets cleaned, we are definitely someone you could rely on. We are flexible and we can work around your schedule. Our service is intensive and we are able to successfully remove dirt and bacteria.
Our detailed price list displays the charges for the carpet cleaning service we do and we can assure there are no hidden charges. Please give us a ring on 020 7099 6964 to get a free no obligation quote or send us an online enquiry.
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Excellent Carpet Cleaning Service
We cover all areas in London for carpet cleaning, giving our customers in Vauxhall excellent value for money and outstanding results. Our carpet cleaners are dedicated to the art of carpet cleaning and they use advanced techniques to thoroughly clean and disinfect the carpet.
Specialised Equipment & Safe Cleaning Products
We at Anyclean have made a significant investment into the most powerful machines offered to the market. They are a perfet choice for cleaning professionally carpeted floors in residential and commercial premises, by leaving them thoroughly clean and almost dry at the end of the service.
Realible Carpet Cleaning Technicians
As part of our team, each carpet cleaner has been trained and vetted. In order to provide a carpet cleaning Vauxhall SW1 at a high level, each cleaner has attended training courses and has satisfied the requirements of the NCCA - National Carpet Cleaners Association, which is the only one nationally recognised trade dedicated to the professional carpet cleaning.
At Anyclean we are committed to be the best carpet cleaning provider in Vauxhall and we are ready to do what we can to meet all your needs. Our guarantee is simple - if you are not entirely satisfied with the results, we will come back free of charge to clean the carpet again.
Carpet cleaning Vauxhall and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Battersea
- Carpet Cleaning Bayswater
- Carpet Cleaning Belgravia
- Carpet Cleaning Brompton
- Charing Cross
- Carpet Cleaning Chelsea
- Covent Garden
- Carpet Cleaning Knightsbridge
- Nine Elms
- Carpet Cleaning Paddington
- Carpet Cleaning Pimlico
- Carpet Cleaning South Kensington
- South Lambeth
- Carpet Cleaning Westminster
Did you know that in Vauxhall SW1 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
- The Britain’s oldest prehistoric bridge was built in the area of Vauxhall. The remains have been found in Vauxhall on the site situated about 100m upstream from the outflow from the river Effra. The remains included two lines of oak posts dating back to between 1750BC and 1285BC. It is considered that the original bridge was constructed of planks resting on the lines of posts. The posts were 5 meter apart from each other and placed so the bridge formed a cradle.
Some of the most famous sights and attractions in Vauxhall SW1:
- Vauxhall City Farm. This little peace of countryside was transformed from derelict land in 1976 by a group of eager and dedicated volunteers into a nice working farm. Situated right in the heart of London, the Vauxhall City Farm boasts all the sights, smells, sounds and experience of rural life. The collection of animals at the farm includes inquisitive goats, rabbits, cuddy ferrets, wooly alpacas, rare breed sheep, spotty pigs, guinea pigs, etc. Since its foundation, the Vauxhall City Farm provides locals with education services, riding courses, youth activities and a relaxing escape from the bustling City.
- Garden Museum. Housed in the restored church of St Mary-at-Lambeth and adjacent to Lambeth Palace, the Garden Museum was set up in 1977. It was established in order to prevent from demolition the abandoned ancient church. Now it provides an insight into the history and development of gardens and gardening in Britain. The Garden Museum has one of the most renowned public displays of garden tools and garden related items.
- Vauxhall Park. It is a medium-sized Victorian park that is located between Vauxhall and Stockwell. Vauxhall Park is one of the nine Green Flag Award-winning parks in Lambeth, wining this prestigious award for four consecutive years. The facilities of this charming Victorian park include: children’s play area; dog exercise area; One O’Clock Club; café; all weather astro, natural turf and redgra pitches; netball courts; tennis courts; bowling greens; and a BMX track.