Carpet Cleaning Maida Vale Warwick Avenue W9 London
Outstanding Carpet Cleaning Service Maida Vale
Anyclean was established in 1998 as a small carpet cleaning provider in Maida Vale W9 area. Our knowledge and expertise in deep cleaning carpets are second to none and we are confident that we can clean your carpets beyond your expectations. We successfuly remove dirt, bacteria and stains in residential homes and business premises and we are one of the top contractors in the area.
- Fully equipped technicians
- NCCA trained cleaners
- Stains- free carpets
- Hot water extraction method
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Minimal moisture after treatment
- Odours neutralisation
We achieve unbelievable results at unbelievable prices. Please check our price list below:
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
How We Clean
Our company is experienced in cleaning even the finest fabrics and there is no job we can't do. We always pre-vacuum the carpeted areas to ensure all dry soils and any loose particles are removed. Depending on the type of your carpet, we will apply a product which is designed specifically for your type of carpet in order to give you the best of our Maida Vale service. The final step is to extract and rinse the carpet fibers, deodorise and groom the carpet for an extra freshness and fast drying.
Cleaning Solutions & Equipment
Our equipment is designed to revitalise the look of your carpet by deeply, safely and quickly removing all dirt, spots and bacteria from its fibers. This is the only way to completely extract all remaining cleaning solution, rinse and disinfect the carpet surface and base. The equipment allows the flow of the heat and water which makes it suitable for various types of carpets.
Carpet Cleaners With Experience
Our carpet cleaning Maida Vale technicians always check the final results to ensure your expectations have been met and your carpet looks fantastic. They provide outstanding service as we at Anyclean value our customers and we have employed the technicians who will be able to service you best. They are fully insured, qualified and experiencd in cleaning carpets regardless of their type.
Customer satisfaction is a number one priority for all our customers and for this reason our cleaning in Maida Vale comes with a 100% guarantee. Our experience and expertise guarantees we will give your home a new feel and freshness throughout, but if for some reason we have not met your needs, we will come back free of charge for a repeat clean.
Carpet cleaning Maida Vale and the neighbouring areas:
- Holland Park
- Ladbroke Grove
- Lisson Grove
- Little Venice
- Little Venice
- Maida Hill
- North Kensington
- Notting Hill
- Primrose Hill
- Queens Park
- Queens Park
- South Hampstead
- St Johns Wood
- West Hampstead
Did you know that in Maida Vale W9 we also offer
Maida Vale - History & Attractions...
- Maida Vale is a residential district in West London not far from Kilburn. It is served by Bakerloo Line and Maida Vale tube station which was opened in 1915. The main features of the area are Regent's Park, London Zoo a lot of pubs and restaurants. Maida Vale is also a home to one of the British fashion models Kate Moss.
- The name Maida Vale derives form Sir John Stuart’s victory over the French at Maida in Calabria, in Italy in 1807. The local public house, The Hero of Maida, was licensed in 1810 and by the 1880s the area was known as Maida Vale.
- During the 17th century the area of maida Vale was held by the Bishop of London and consisted of a few farmhouse settlements surrounded by fields and some woods. The constructing of houses began from the early 19th century on the site along the Edgware Road and Maida Avenue.
- The Maida Vale Housing Estate was built in 1960. It consisted of several high rise blocks to the west of the area. These included mainly joint ventures between the freehold owners The Church Commissioners, George Wimpley & Co. and the GLC.
Most interesting sights and attractions in Maida Vale include:
- Little Venice. As the name suggests the site is interspersed with waterways. Little Venice is consisted of Maida Avenue, WarwickCrescent and Blomfield Road, the streets in the south of Maida Vale which overlook Browning’s Pool.
- Jason’s Canal Boat Trip. Starting from Little Venice and heading all the way across Northwest London to the heart of Camden, Jason’s trip takes passengers on a boat ride along the regent’s Canal.
- The Showroom Gallery. Originally based in Bethnal Green, the gallery has existed as a public funded contemporary art gallery since 1989. Originally focused to offer of an artist their first solo show, now the Showroom Gallery is specialised only in commissioning individual arts to make new work for the space on the corner of Boscobel and Pentfold Streets.
- Abbey Road Studios. Situated at 3 Abbey Road, this legendary building was lied in 1830 as a private house, in the exclusive area of St. Johns Wood. The studio began operating in 1931, recording the top orchestras in London. Today the Abbey Road Studios is mostly noted for its music scores.
Famous people associated with the area of Maida Vale include:
- Artist Edward Ardizzone (1900-1979) who lived and worked at 130 Elgin Avenue, in Maida Vale.
- Portrait photographer William Friese-Greene (1855-1921) who from 1888 to 1891 lived at 136 Maida Vale.
- Mathematician, logician and cryptanalyst Alan Mathinson Turing (1912-1954).
- Physicist and electrical engineer Sir John Ambrose Fleming (1949-1945), who was best known as the inventor of the wireless lived at 9 Clifton gardens, in Maida Vale.
- Greek poet and author Andreass Kalvos (1791-1869).
- Israeli statesman David Ben-Gurion (1886-1973), who was best known as the first Prime Minister of Israel, lived in Maida Vale.
- Musician and multi-instrumentalist David Gilmour (born 1946) lived in Maida Vale.
- Musician, lead singer, guitar player and principal songwriter for the rock band The Cure, Robert Smith (born 1959).
- Author, actress and columnist Joan Collins (born 1933), who grew up in Maida Vale.
- Author Nancy Freeman Mitford (1904-1973).
- Television presenter and broadcaster Martyn Andrews (born 1979).
- Writer, feminist and pacifist Vera Mary Brittain (1893-1970), who lived in Maida Vale, at 111 Wymering Mansions.
- Humorist and author Stephen Potter (1900-1969).
- Actor and singer Frederick John Inman (1935-2007), who lived in a mews house in Little Venice for 30 years.
- Oscar-winning actor Sir Alec Guinness (1914-200), who was born in Maida Vale.
- Writer, poet and novelist John Edward Masefield (1878-1967).