Carpet Cleaning Docklands E14
Anyclean Offers Carpet Cleaning in Docklands
Anyclean was first established in 1998 and we specialised in providing profesional carpet cleaning service in Docklands E14. We expanded very fast and began to cover more areas in and around London. Our carpet cleaning technicians use only environmentally friendly and efficient cleaning products which will assure you your carpets have been treated safely and with care. We guarantee all spots, bacteria and dirt will disappear after our treatment.
Pet Stains and Odours Removal
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Whatever your requirements are, we at Anyclean can certainly satisfy them. We offer a high quality carpet cleaning Docklands E14 at an affordable price as for us both of these are important in order for our customers to gain the trust in our company and to recommend our service to their friends.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Premium Quality Service
To suit everyone's needs, our service is available seven days a week. We always listen to your requirements and discuss with you the best options for your carpets in order to extend their life. We not only provide a reliable and friendly service, but we also achieve excellent results with our carpet cleaning service in Docklands E14.
Equipment & Products
We regularly upgrade our equipment as for us the products and equipment are one of the most important aspects of providing a high quality carpet cleaning service Docklands E14. The chemicals we use are safe for the environment, for pets and kids and they efficiently remove dirt and kill bacteria.
Skilled and Vetted Techicians
Our technicians are experienced and they provide a first class service every time. They are knowledgeable about everything related to carpet cleaning and they have devoted their lives to help customers maintain their carpets cleaned. Along with the certificates our cleaners hold, they are fully insured and offer flexible appointments in Docklands E14.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
We aim to provide our customers in Docklands E14 with the most efficient service and 100% satisfactiona and we will complete the task to your complete satisfaction. If you are not entirely happy with the service - we wil come back free of charge.
To get a quote for carpet cleaning service in your area please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Docklands and the neighbouring areas:
- Bermondsey SE16
- Bromley by Bow
- Canning Town
- Cubitt Town
- Custom House
- Greenwich Peninsula
- Isle of Dogs
- London City Airport
- Maze Hill
- Mile End
- Mile End
- North Woolwich
- Old Ford
- Surrey Quays
- Three Mills
Did you know that in Docklands E14 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Docklands
End of Tenancy Cleaning Docklands
Window Cleaning Docklands
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Docklands
- Cabot Place Shopping Centre. Situated in Cabot Square, it is one of the largest shopping malls in Docklands E14. Cabot Place Shopping Centre is spread underneath several buildings and is perfectly served by the local transport hubs. This shopping complex offers a wide and varied selection of shops and stores, which sell a great range of products, from clothes and electronics, to crafts and gifts. On the site of the Cabot Place Shopping Centre there are also some nice cafes and restaurants, where visitors can grab a drink or get a bite to eat after a long day of shopping.
- 8 Canada Square. It is the second highest building in the area of Docklands E14. Designed by the famed British architect Norman Foster and his associates, the building is also commonly called HSBC Tower, because of the easily noticeable famous branding at the top from the second largest bank in the world. The construction work of this London landmark building began in 1997 and was finished in 2002. The 8 Canada Square has 45 floors and represents part of London’s over rising skyline.
- Jubilee Park. Located just above the award-winning Canary Wharf underground station, which was constructed as part of the Jubilee Line extension, this park is one of the largest and most beautiful green spaces in the area of London Docklands E14. The Jubilee Park is attractively landscaped and includes a series of water fountains which offer a pleasant coolness during the hot summer days and are in keeping with the nautical theme of the area. The site is very popular with people from the area who seek to enjoy an airy lunch or to rest and relax after shopping in the nearby shopping centres.