First-class Carpet Cleaning Bow E3
The Home Of The Leading E3 Carpet Washing Specialists
Anyclean's carpet care portfolio for domestic and commercial customers is second to none in Bow
What Can We Do For You?
- Home carpet cleaning - regular care, one-off treatment, post-tenancy washing
- Commercial carpet care - for local E3 businesses (stores, restaurants, cafes, etc.)
- Office carpet maintenance
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Upholstered furniture washing and stain removal
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Curtain steam washing
How Much Does It Cost To Book A Carpet Cleaner With Anyclean?
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Why Should You Pick Us To Do Your Carpet Shampoo?
- 20+ years in the carpet cleaning industry
- COSHH and NCCA-certified contractor
- A team of top-level technicians
- Available seven days per week, all holidays included
- Extensive cleaning portfolio for both domestic and commercial customers
- Top brands of carpet washing equipment (Karcher, Host, Prochem)
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Money-back Guarantee
- Multiple payment options
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability Policy
Domestic Carpet Cleaning
Post-tenancy, one-off and regular carpet treatment for Bow homeowners - you can hardly find a more reliable and effective partner for the job than Anyclean!
Commercial Carpet Care
The perfect solution for local businesses that wish to retain the comfort and good looks of their carpets. Top prices and special offers in E3 - guaranteed!
Office Carpet Maintenance
If the carpets in your office look worn-out and discoloured from the heavy foot traffic, trust Anyclean and we will revive them with a 100% quality satisfaction guarantee!
Area Rug Cleaning
Whatever the type of rug you possess, Anyclean can wash it on the spot and restore its beauty and colours! Trust our highly skilled experts for the ultimate results!
If you have running nose or allergy-like symptoms every morning, check your mattress for dust mites - our hot water extraction will remove them for minutes.
If you are not happy with the look and overall condition of your upholstered furniture, give us a quick call before you buy a new one - our cleaning will save you some money!
Our Latest Cleaning Appointments In Bow
- Monthly office carpet deep-clean at Tredegar Rd, Bow, London E3 2GP.
- Mattress anti-dust mite washing at Roman Rd, Bow, London E3 5EL.
- Home carpet shampoo at 60 Parnell Rd, Bow, London E3 2RU.
- Post-vacancy carpets and rugs cleaning at Airfield Rd, Bow, London E3 2UB.
What Carpet Treatment Methods Do We Use?
Hot Water Extraction
Is your carpet heavily soiled and stained? Our steam washing treatment will remove all the grime, bacteria, and germs with no trace left - down to the carpet padding!
Spot And Stain Removal
There is no need to wash the whole carpet if you want to remove a single persisten stain - Anyclean offers you a much more concentrated and effective treatment!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Anyclean offers you the exclusive chance to get first-class carpet cleaning results and use your premises in 3-4 hours! Our VLM method redefines fast carpet treatment!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
If your home appliances start to malfunction more often than normal, book our anti-static treatment and we will remove the accumulated electricity right away.
Pet Odour Removal
The powerful cleaning solution we employ penetrates deep into the carpet fabrics, dissolves the soiling residue, and thoroughly removes the unpleasant smells all at once!
Your carpet is now clean and pampered - but is it really protected? At Anyclean, we offer you the most effective moisture and stain-repellent available on today's market!
Local Leaders In Hot Water Extraction
You can take advantage of our premium-quality East London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Bethnal Green
- Carpet Cleaning Blackwall
- Carpet Cleaning Cambridge Heath
- Carpet Cleaning Canary Wharf
- Carpet Cleaning CanningTown
- Carpet Cleaning Cubitt Town
- Carpet Cleaning Custom House
- Carpet Cleaning Docklands
- Carpet Cleaning Hackney
- Carpet Cleaning Haggerston
- Carpet Cleaning Limehouse
- Carpet Cleaning Mile End
- Carpet Cleaning Woolwich
- Carpet Cleaning Poplar
- Carpet Cleaning Shadwell
- Carpet Cleaning Shoreditch
- Carpet Cleaning Silvertown
- Carpet Cleaning Stepney
- Carpet Cleaning Stratford
- Carpet Cleaning West Ham
- Carpet Cleaning Whitechapel
Frequently Asked Questions
Can carpet cleaning damage your carpets?
Yes - if it is not done properly. Professional carpet-care specialists have very strict operative algorithms and follow them step by step. Extra care should be observed when your carpet receives hot water extraction - you must allow for the proper drying time before you can step on the treated area. All Anyclean technicians have received meticulous NCCA training and know how to protect your floor coverings while working on them.
Can professional carpet cleaning remove stains?
Yes. Anyclean applies a specialised method for stain removal via a concentrated chemical solvent that reacts with the stain residue and dissolves it in depth. The treatment allows us to work on specific, limited areas instead of the whole carpet. There are additional considerations such as the nature and origin of the stain and the age of the carpet - but we sustain a very high efficiency in our removal procedures.
How long will it take my carpets to dry out after the service?
Normally your carpets will be dry in about 3 hours after completion of the cleaning service. However in some cases where extensive treatment due to a heavily stained carpet has been provided the drying process may take longer than 3 hours.
Can I use bleach to remove a persistent stain from the carpet?
It is a very bad idea because the bleach is most likely going to make things worse, spreading the soiling deeper into the fabrics. You can also damage the carpet threads beyond repair using heavy chemicals.
"Thank you for the outstanding effort you invested in bringing my kitchen carpet back to life after a serious sink incident. I am now a devoted fan of Anyclean!"
T. Freeman, Anglo Rd, Bow, London E3 5HD
Did You Know That...?
- Bow is a place in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. It has a postal code of E3 and is 4.6 miles (7.4 km) east north-east of Charing Cross.
- Victoria Park, the so-called "lungs of the East End", is located in here. Bow is often mistaken as the home of the Bow Bells, which actually reside at St Mary-le-Bow Church, Cheapside, in the City of London. It was also the site of the headquarters and maintenance depot of the North London Railway. During World War 2 the first German V1 rocket to fall on London fell here close to the railway bridge over Grove Road. The Match Girl's strike at the Bryant and May match factory in the 1880s, which was part of the overall suffragette movement, occurred here. Today, the former match factory has been turned into apartments and is known as Bow Quarter. The Bow Quarter is also the site of Danny Wallace's self-proclaimed micronation Lovely.
- Originally known as Stratford, the area’s name, Bow, is an abbreviation of the settlement’s medieval name Stratford-atte-Bow, in which the addition ‘Bow’ refers to an ancient bridge that was constructed during the early 12th century.
- St Mary Church on Bow Road, Bethnal Green, is the principal place of worship in the area of Bow E3. It is a beautiful piece of ecclesiastical architecture located on the traffic island of Bow Road, at the eastern edge of Bethnal Green E3. The facility, parts of which date back to the beginning of the 14th century, provides the principal venue of worship for a large and diverse Anglican community in the borough. St Mary is surrounded by beautiful and well maintained churchyard that is used as a place for rest and recreation, or simply to get away from the busy streets of the borough. The facility is home to a large and committed Christian congregation with members of all ages, ethnicities and backgrounds. St Mary at Bow Road is often mistaken as the home of the Bow Bells, which are actually housed at St Mary-le-Bow Church, located in the City of London.
- Bow Arts Trust. Based at 183 Bow Road, Bethnal Green E3, this arts trust is a multi-purpose art complex situated in the centre of London’s East End. The complex includes a large number of artists’ studios as well as facilities for general use. Bow Arts Trust was established in 1995 and a year later it became a registered educational charity. Ever since the trust boast a mission to support community renewal in East London by providing excellent Arts and Creative Services to the local community through a financially sustainable model. Bow Arts Centre organises regular open studios events where visitors are invited to walk around the whole facility and on occasion purchase art works.
Famous people associated with Bow:
- Installation artist and filmmaker, Isaac Julien , who was born in Bow in 1960.
- Professional footballer, Ashley Cole (born 1980), who is widely considered as one of the best defenders of his generation, attended Bow Boys School.
- Labour Party politician and former Chief Diversity Officer of Chanel 4, Oona King (born 1967), who is a former MP for Bethnal Green and Bow.
- Actor Donald Crisp (1882-1974), who was also an early producer, director and screen writer of films, was born in Bow.
- Irish comedian, Graham Norton (born 1963), who is best known as the host of comedy chat show ‘The Graham Norton Show’, currently lives in Bow.