First-class Carpet Cleaning Bow E3
The Home Of The Leading E3 Carpet Washing Specialists
What Can Our Carpet Cleaners Do For You?
- Home carpet cleaning - regular care, one-off treatment, post-tenancy washing
- Commercial carpet care - for local E3 businesses (stores, restaurants, cafes, etc.)
- Office carpet maintenance
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Upholstered furniture washing and stain removal
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Curtain steam washing
How Much Does it Cost?
In the realm of carpet cleaning, we like to think of ourselves less as the 'penny-pinching' sort and more as the 'pound-wise' connoisseurs. While we shy away from flashing our price tags like a tabloid headline, we pride ourselves on delivering a service that speaks volumes of quality.
Call us on 020 7099 6964 for a bespoke quote.
So, while our prices aren’t whispered in the same breath as 'cheap', they echo the sentiment that your carpets deserve nothing but the best.
Think of it as an investment in domestic bliss. After all, your floors are the foundation of your home's comfort and style.
7 days guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase With Confidence...It's Risk Free!
As part of our commitment to service quality and customer satisfaction we would like to provide you with the ultimate peace of mind.
We will not to leave your property until we have exhausted all means at our disposal to get the items worked on as clean as possible and as stain free as possible,
regardless how long it takes.
However, if you’re dissatisfied with the results we produce, let us know. We will return to your property and fix the issues free of charge. If upon our return we fail to deliver a carpet or upholstery cleaning service that lives up to approved industry standards, we will refund 100% of the money you paid us. Just call us within 7 days from the day of the service.
Why Should You Pick Us To Do Your Carpet Shampoo?
What Carpet Treatment Methods Do We Use?
Hot Water Extraction
Is your carpet heavily soiled and stained? Our steam washing treatment will remove all the grime, bacteria, and germs with no trace left - down to the carpet padding!
Spot And Stain Removal
There is no need to wash the whole carpet if you want to remove a single persistent stain - Anyclean offers you a much more concentrated and effective treatment!
Your carpet is now clean and pampered - but is it really protected? At Anyclean, we offer you the most effective moisture and stain-repellent available on today's market!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Anyclean offers you the exclusive chance to get first-class carpet cleaning results and use your premises in 3-4 hours! Our VLM method redefines fast carpet treatment!
Pet Odour Removal
The powerful cleaning solution we employ penetrates deep into the carpet fabrics, dissolves the soiling residue, and thoroughly removes the unpleasant smells all at once!
If your home appliances start to malfunction more often than normal, book our anti-static treatment and we will remove the accumulated electricity right away.
Can carpet cleaning damage your carpets?
Yes - if it is not done properly. Professional carpet-care specialists have very strict operative algorithms and follow them step by step. Extra care should be observed when your carpet receives hot water extraction - you must allow for the proper drying time before you can step on the treated area. All Anyclean technicians have received meticulous NCCA training and know how to protect your floor coverings while working on them.
Can professional carpet cleaning remove stains?
Yes. Anyclean applies a specialised method for stain removal via a concentrated chemical solvent that reacts with the stain residue and dissolves it in depth. The treatment allows us to work on specific, limited areas instead of the whole carpet. There are additional considerations such as the nature and origin of the stain and the age of the carpet - but we sustain a very high efficiency in our removal procedures.
How long will it take my carpets to dry out after the service?
Normally your carpets will be dry in about 3 hours after completion of the cleaning service. However in some cases where extensive treatment due to a heavily stained carpet has been provided the drying process may take longer than 3 hours.
Can I use bleach to remove a persistent stain from the carpet?
It is a very bad idea because the bleach is most likely going to make things worse, spreading the soiling deeper into the fabrics. You can also damage the carpet threads beyond repair using heavy chemicals.
Our Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Process
Scotchgard Protection for Soft Furnishings
Protects Carpeting & Upholstery
Accidents happen and spillages occur. Fact. Scotchgard Stain Protector makes sure that your soft furnishings are safe at all times.
Scotchgard is a small investment in a great peace of mind. This is the difference between a permanent staining (a possible need for replacement) and a beautiful clean carpet or sofa.
Local Leaders In Hot Water Extraction
You can take advantage of our premium-quality East London carpet cleaning services within a 3-mile radius around the Royal Mail Bow Delivery Office at 66 Tredegar Rd, Bow, London E3 2AA, United Kingdom
Serviced Areas in East London
Our Latest Cleaning Appointments In Bow
What People Think About Anyclean's Carpet Washing Technicians
"Thank you for the outstanding effort you invested in bringing my kitchen carpet back to life after a serious sink incident. I am now a devoted fan of Anyclean!"
Anglo Rd, Bow, London E3 5HD
Did You Know That...?
- Bow is a place in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. It has a postal code of E3 and is 4.6 miles (7.4 km) east north-east of Charing Cross.
- Victoria Park, the so-called "lungs of the East End", is located in here. Bow is often mistaken as the home of the Bow Bells, which actually reside at St Mary-le-Bow Church, Cheapside, in the City of London. It was also the site of the headquarters and maintenance depot of the North London Railway. During World War 2 the first German V1 rocket to fall on London fell here close to the railway bridge over Grove Road. The Match Girl's strike at the Bryant and May match factory in the 1880s, which was part of the overall suffragette movement, occurred here. Today, the former match factory has been turned into apartments and is known as Bow Quarter. The Bow Quarter is also the site of Danny Wallace's self-proclaimed micronation Lovely.
- Originally known as Stratford, the area’s name, Bow, is an abbreviation of the settlement’s medieval name Stratford-atte-Bow, in which the addition ‘Bow’ refers to an ancient bridge that was constructed during the early 12th century.
- St Mary Church on Bow Road, Bethnal Green, is the principal place of worship in the area of Bow E3. It is a beautiful piece of ecclesiastical architecture located on the traffic island of Bow Road, at the eastern edge of Bethnal Green E3. The facility, parts of which date back to the beginning of the 14th century, provides the principal venue of worship for a large and diverse Anglican community in the borough. St Mary is surrounded by beautiful and well maintained churchyard that is used as a place for rest and recreation, or simply to get away from the busy streets of the borough. The facility is home to a large and committed Christian congregation with members of all ages, ethnicities and backgrounds. St Mary at Bow Road is often mistaken as the home of the Bow Bells, which are actually housed at St Mary-le-Bow Church, located in the City of London.
- Bow Arts Trust. Based at 183 Bow Road, Bethnal Green E3, this arts trust is a multi-purpose art complex situated in the centre of London’s East End. The complex includes a large number of artists’ studios as well as facilities for general use. Bow Arts Trust was established in 1995 and a year later it became a registered educational charity. Ever since the trust boast a mission to support community renewal in East London by providing excellent Arts and Creative Services to the local community through a financially sustainable model. Bow Arts Centre organises regular open studios events where visitors are invited to walk around the whole facility and on occasion purchase art works.
Famous people associated with Bow:
- Installation artist and film maker, Isaac Julien , who was born in Bow in 1960.
- Professional footballer, Ashley Cole (born 1980), who is widely considered as one of the best defenders of his generation, attended Bow Boys School.
- Labour Party politician and former Chief Diversity Officer of Chanel 4, Oona King (born 1967), who is a former MP for Bethnal Green and Bow.
- Actor Donald Crisp (1882-1974), who was also an early producer, director and screen writer of films, was born in Bow.
- Irish comedian, Graham Norton (born 1963), who is best known as the host of comedy chat show ‘The Graham Norton Show’, currently lives in Bow.