Carpet Cleaning West Ham E13
Long Established Carpet Cleaning Business in West Ham
We are the best choice for business owners and homeowners in West Ham E13 for carpet and upholstery cleaning. Our business was established in 1998 when the demand for carpet cleaning was high. We are providing our customers with the best carpet cleaning experience ever which is the main reason for them coming back to us when they need a carpet cleaning. We are friendly, professional and reliable company which has only one mission - make homes and business premises cleaner and healthier by removing indoor contaminants and dirt.
Our Service Overview
- Additional treatment on the heavy traffic areas
- Professional trained cleaners
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Steam cleaning method
- Germs removal
- Vetted carpet cleaners
We offer to our customers the best carpet cleaning experience they could have with our dedication to provide an excellent carpet cleaning at a reasonable price. Your carpets were not cheap to buy, so don't compromise with their cleaning and care - hire our specialised cleaning company to clean them professionally.
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
We Bring Your Carpets Back to Life
Regular maintenance of your carpets will protect them and keep them beautifu for the years to come. We know that the comfort at your own home is very important and with our service we manage to achieve the results you expect in order for your carpets to feel and look incredibly clean.
Powerful Cleaning Equipment
Carpets cleaned by our specialised equipment remain clean for longer. We don't use any outdated machines and cheap detergents. Instead we have invested in a modern equipment which achieves excellent results without leaving any residue behind.
Trained & Vetted Staff
To clean your carpets, we will send you one of our dedicated, fully trained, mobile and insured carpet cleaning West Ham E13 technicians with over ten years experience in cleaning carpets. We are sure that the quality of the work and the professionalism they they have will be second to none.
We guarantee a hassle free carpet cleaning, carried out by professionally trained cleaners who do their best to achieve excellent results. You will also be covered by our 100% customers satisfaction guarantee which allows you to request our technciain to come back free of charge if he fails to meet your requirements.
To book a carpet cleaner in West Ham E13, please call 020 7099 6964. Booking only takes 5 minutes!
Carpet cleaning West Ham and the neighbouring areas:
Did you know that in West Ham E13 we also offer:
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services West Ham
- Perhaps the area is most famous for its football club, West Ham United. It is a professional football club who play their games at Upton Park, in West Ham E13. Their stadium is officially known as The Boleyn Ground, and was inaugurated in 1904. The club itself was formed in 1895 as the Thames Ironworks team. Founded by foreman and local league referee Dave Taylor and owner Arnold Hills, the team has been always referred to its original name, and the nickname ‘the Irons and the Hammers” is being used ever since. Today Upton Park has a capacity of 35,600 seats, with a pitch that measures 112 x 72 yards. Located within walking distance from Upton Park tube station, the stadium has also a built-in hotel and museum that tells the story of this East London football club. The club’s record attendance was set in October 1970, when 42,322 people watched West Ham United playing against Tottenham Hotspurs.
- Quality Hotel West Ham. Based in the West Ham United FC’s ground, this novel hotel is a true football fan’s dream. It offers a radical departure from conventional accommodation and many its guest rooms even have views of the pitch. West Ham Hotel has unique setting and atmosphere, creating an exciting and memorable environment. Inside the state of the art suites, guests benefit from interactive entertainment systems, individual air conditioning, and excellent customer service. The hotel also offers convenient access to Canary Wharf, London City Airport, the O2 Arena and Docklands, making it a superb base for visiting attractions and facilities across London. Whether you are a football fan, business traveller or leisure guest, the Quality Hotel West Ham offers the ideal accommodation at reasonable rates.
- West Ham Park. It is the largest park in the Newham borough. Since 1874, the site has been owned and operated by the City of London Corporation. The park comprises 77 acre of space and is held as a charitable trust. It offers a range of facilities and activities for people from West Ham and neighbouring areas to enjoy. This includes the Ornamental Gardens, well equipped children’s playground, paddling pool, sport pitches and a diverse wildlife.