Top-rated Carpet Cleaning Poplar E14
Helping E14 Customers With Their Carpet Care Since 1998
Take advantage of the most competitive carpet washing deals in Poplar with Anyclean
What Cleaning Services Do We Provide?
- Regular, one-off, and post-tenancy carpet cleaning
- Commercial carpet washing (via hot water extraction)
- Office carpet upkeep packages
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and rejuvenation
- Mattress washing and dust mites removal
- Curtain steam washing
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
How Much Does It Cost To Book A Carpet Wash With Anyclean?
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||Quote|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||Quote|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||Quote|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||Quote|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
What Makes Us The Best Carpet Shampoo Choice In E14?
- A comprehensive service portfolio for domestic and commercial customers
- Competitive prices with no hidden fees or charges
- Money-back guarantee
- Some of the best trained carpet cleaning specialists in East London
- Non-stop availability - including Bank and National Holidays
- Uncompromising quality control
- Top brands of professional equipment - Karcher, Prochem, RotoVac, Host
- Multiple payment options
- A detailed public Insurance and Liability Policy
- No transportation cost - we clean your carpets on the spot
Domestic Carpet Cleaning
Make sure your home is health-safe and comfortable by booking the most effective carpet washing in E14 - Anyclean guarantees top quality for your money.
Commercial Carpet Care
If your restaurant, bookstore or any other local business have carpeted floors, Anyclean is the perfect partner to make sure they always stay in pristine condition!
Office Carpet Maintenance
Anyclean allows you to book an affordable maintenance package for your office carpets without making compromises with quality! Order today on 020 7099 6964!
We will steam-wash your mattress, removing any trace of dust mites or other nasty allergens - within fifteen minutes, your bedroom will be as health-safe as ever!
Area Rug Cleaning
We treat both natural and synthetic fibre rugs, regardless of type of country of origin. No transportation or contract fees - get the best rug cleaning deals in Poplar!
Keep the stains and dust at bay from your upholstered furniture and curtains - for a modest fee, Anyclean's specialised treatment will deliver excellent long-term results!
Anyclean's Recent Cleaning Jobs In Poplar
- Heavy-duty commercial carpet washing at E India Dock Rd, Poplar, London E14 0EA.
- Monthly office carpet treatment at New Village Ave, Poplar, London E14 0GL.
- After-tenancy hot water extraction at Cordelia St, Poplar, London E14 6ED.
- One-off domestic carpet cleaning at Bromley Hall Rd, Poplar, London E14 0LF.
What Carpet Treatment Methods Do We Use?
Dry Carpet Cleaning
There is no need to wait 12 or even 24 hours for your carpets to dry after a deep clean - Anyclean's VLM treatment will shorten the drying time and deliver better results!
Your carpet is now clean and pampered - but is it really protected? At Anyclean, we offer you the most effective moisture and stain-repellent available on today's market!
Hot Water Extraction
Steam washing or carpet shampoo remains the most effective way to treat heavily soiled carpets with the help of injected steam and a powerful chemical solvent.
Spot And Stain Removal
An advanced carpet-care method that allows us to work on a limited area - the concetrated treatment with a powerful solvent will remove even the most persistent stains!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
Static electricity has no place in any modern household, full of electric appliances - Anyclean removes it in the matter of minutes with a 100% health-safe treatment.
Pet Odour Removal
The powerful cleaning solution we employ penetrates deep into the carpet fabrics, dissolves the soiling residue, and thoroughly removes the unpleasant smells all at once!
Local Leaders In Carpet Cleaning
You can take advantage of our premium-quality East London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Blackwall
- Carpet Cleaning Bow
- Carpet Cleaning Canary Wharf
- Carpet Cleaning Canning Town
- Carpet Cleaning Cubitt Town
- Carpet Cleaning Custom House
- Carpet Cleaning Deptford
- Carpet Cleaning Docklands
- Carpet Cleaning Evelyn
- Carpet Cleaning Greenwich
- Carpet Cleaning Limehouse
- Carpet Cleaning Maze Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Mile End
- Carpet Cleaning Woolwich
- Carpet Cleaning Rotherhithe
- Carpet Cleaning Shadwell
- Carpet Cleaning Silvertown
- Carpet Cleaning Stepney
- Carpet Cleaning Surrey Quays
- Carpet Cleaning Whitechapel
Frequently Asked Questions
Can carpet cleaning damage your carpets?
Yes - if it is not done properly. Professional carpet-care specialists have very strict operative algorithms and follow them step by step. Extra care should be observed when your carpet receives hot water extraction - you must allow for the proper drying time before you can step on the treated area. All Anyclean technicians have received meticulous NCCA training and know how to protect your floor coverings while working on them.
Can You Clean My Carpets While I Am At Work?
Yes, of course. You can leave a set of keys to your neighbour, porter or letting/estate agent. Please provide the contact details where we have to pick up the keys from including a name and a telephone number. We will collect the keys, do the job and then return the keys to the initial collection address or post them back through the letterbox.
Please note that we may charge you £20.00+VAT if keys have to be picked up from a different postcode.
We insist that you are present at the time of completion so you can inspect the results and pay any outstanding balances to the carpet cleaner.
Is it worth getting your carpets professionally cleaned?
Given that Anyclean's prices are more than reasonable, let's concentrate on the results - you get a thoroughly refreshed and sanitised carpet, free of dust and allergens; if we apply Scotchgard protection, the carpet will be less susceptible to dirt smothering and humidity; the treatment prolongs the overall lifespan of your floor coverings. You draw your own conclusions.
How do you restore a faded carpet?
The "fading" factor or discolouring is usually due to a heavy dust and dirt smothering. Therefore:
- We carefully vacuum the carpet surface and remove the upper layer of dust.
- We perform a hot water extraction treatmen that removes any residue and rejuvenates the carpet.
- We apply Scotchgard Protector that further improves the carpet appearance and keeps the dust, humidity, and stains at bay.
"It is hard to dispute the facts - Anyclean is the most efficient upholstery cleaning contractor in Poplar. They do wonders for my restaurant furniture and I strongly recommend them to restaurant and other business managers in E14!"
P. Malcolm, Abbott Rd, Poplar, London E14 0UX
Did You Know That...?
- Bartlett Park. Located on upper North Street, it is a small open space in Poplar E14, in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. The park is set to the south of the Limehouse Cut waterway, with the Lansbury Estate being to the south and east of the green space. In the middle of the park are the remains of a Grade II listed church, St Saviour’s Church which was almost fully destroyed by fire in 2007. Bartlett Park is named in honour of Prebendery Phillip Bartlett who died in 1958. He was vicar of the church for nearly 40 years. Facilities on the site of Bartlett Park include a well equipped adventure playground for youngsters aged 5 and above, as well as a grass football pitch.
- London Marriott Hotel West India Quay. Located at 22 Hertsmere Road, Canary Wharf, this hotel is just a short stroll from Poplar E14. It towers above buzzing Canary Wharf, with its many riverside restaurants, bars and shops. The hotel has 47 modern and luxury serviced apartments, all of which are equipped with a multi-media entertainment centre with TV, CD and DVD player, and kitchen. The hotel boasts its own Curve Restaurant, which allows visitors of the pubic area to enjoy the luxury of this high-class accommodation without having to stay overnight. As a matter of fact, the Curve Restaurant is one of the most popular dining venues in the area of Poplar E14. Providing fascinating views over the River Thames, the restaurant perfectly compliments the fresh produced sourced from the nearby Billingsgate fish market.
Notable past and present residents of Poplar include:
- Pirate John Mucknell (born 1608), who was knighted and appointed as a Vice Admiral by the future King Charles II, has lived in Poplar after he married.
- Politician Will Crooks (1852-1921), who was also a noted trade unionist and member of the Fabian Society, was born in Poplar. The Will Crooks estate located on Poplar High Street is named after Crooks.
- Writer and journalist H. M. Tomlinson (1873-1958), who is best known for his anti-war and travel writing, novels and short stories.
- Engineer Tommy Flowers (1905-1998), who designed Colossus, which is the world’s first programmable electronic computer, was born in Poplar E14.
- British-American actress and singer in theatre Angela Lansbury (born 1925), whose career has spanned seven decades, was born in Poplar.
- Former professional footballer and current football manager Harry Redknapp, who was born in Poplar, in 1947. Redknapp is current manager of Queens Park Rangers, and has formally coached Bournemouth, West Ham United, Southampton, Portsmouth and Tottenham Hotspur.
- Nurse and musician Jennifer Worth (1935-2011), who wrote a best-selling trilogy of memories, ‘Call the Midlife’.