Top-rated Carpet Cleaning Poplar E14
Helping E14 Customers With Their Carpet Care Since 1998
What Cleaning Services Do We Provide?
- Regular, one-off, and post-tenancy carpet cleaning
- Commercial carpet washing (via hot water extraction)
- Office carpet upkeep packages
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and rejuvenation
- Mattress washing and dust mites removal
- Curtain steam washing
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
How Much Does it Cost?
In the realm of carpet cleaning, we like to think of ourselves less as the 'penny-pinching' sort and more as the 'pound-wise' connoisseurs. While we shy away from flashing our price tags like a tabloid headline, we pride ourselves on delivering a service that speaks volumes of quality.
Call us on 020 7099 6964 for a bespoke quote.
So, while our prices aren’t whispered in the same breath as 'cheap', they echo the sentiment that your carpets deserve nothing but the best.
Think of it as an investment in domestic bliss. After all, your floors are the foundation of your home's comfort and style.
7 days guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase With Confidence...It's Risk Free!
As part of our commitment to service quality and customer satisfaction we would like to provide you with the ultimate peace of mind.
We will not to leave your property until we have exhausted all means at our disposal to get the items worked on as clean as possible and as stain free as possible,
regardless how long it takes.
However, if you’re dissatisfied with the results we produce, let us know. We will return to your property and fix the issues free of charge. If upon our return we fail to deliver a carpet or upholstery cleaning service that lives up to approved industry standards, we will refund 100% of the money you paid us. Just call us within 7 days from the day of the service.
What Makes Us The Best Carpet Shampoo Choice In E14?
What Carpet Cleaning Methods Do We Use?
Dry Carpet Cleaning
There is no need to wait 12 or even 24 hours for your carpets to dry after a deep clean - Anyclean's VLM treatment will shorten the drying time and deliver better results!
Your carpet is now clean and pampered - but is it really protected? At Anyclean, we offer you the most effective moisture and stain-repellent available on today's market!
Hot Water Extraction
Steam washing or carpet shampoo remains the most effective way to treat heavily soiled carpets with the help of injected steam and a powerful chemical solvent.
Spot And Stain Removal
An advanced carpet-care method that allows us to work on a limited area - the concentrated treatment with a powerful solvent will remove even the most persistent stains!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
Static electricity has no place in any modern household, full of electric appliances - Anyclean removes it in the matter of minutes with a 100% health-safe treatment.
Pet Odour Removal
The powerful cleaning solution we employ penetrates deep into the carpet fabrics, dissolves the soiling residue, and thoroughly removes the unpleasant smells all at once!
Can carpet cleaning damage your carpets?
Yes - if it is not done properly. Professional carpet-care specialists have very strict operative algorithms and follow them step by step. Extra care should be observed when your carpet receives hot water extraction - you must allow for the proper drying time before you can step on the treated area. All Anyclean technicians have received meticulous NCCA training and know how to protect your floor coverings while working on them.
Can You Clean My Carpets While I Am At Work?
Yes, of course. You can leave a set of keys to your neighbour, porter or letting/estate agent. Please provide the contact details where we have to pick up the keys from including a name and a telephone number. We will collect the keys, do the job and then return the keys to the initial collection address or post them back through the letterbox.
Please note that we may charge you £20.00+VAT if keys have to be picked up from a different postcode.
We insist that you are present at the time of completion so you can inspect the results and pay any outstanding balances to the carpet cleaner.
Is it worth getting your carpets professionally cleaned?
Given that Anyclean's prices are more than reasonable, let's concentrate on the results - you get a thoroughly refreshed and sanitised carpet, free of dust and allergens; if we apply Scotchgard protection, the carpet will be less susceptible to dirt smothering and humidity; the treatment prolongs the overall lifespan of your floor coverings. You draw your own conclusions.
How do you restore a faded carpet?
The "fading" factor or discolouring is usually due to a heavy dust and dirt smothering. Therefore:
- We carefully vacuum the carpet surface and remove the upper layer of dust.
- We perform a hot water extraction treatment that removes any residue and rejuvenates the carpet.
- We apply Scotchgard Protector that further improves the carpet appearance and keeps the dust, humidity, and stains at bay.
Powerful Stain Removing Equipment
In order to uphold the outstanding standard of performance quality and customer care, Anyclean relies on a team of excellent professionals that includes some of the leading London specialists in the field. We are strict and meticulous in our employee selection policy and exert ardent managerial control over all our cleaners.
The people who work for us are well aware of the ever-evolving carpet cleaning business and try to always stay on top of the latest trends, gadgets and innovations that would help them improve their performance. Some of our leading specialists have been certified by NCCA for their knowledge and skill.
Our customers rightfully expect long-lasting results, expedient service and premium quality of cleaning. To make sure we can deliver all that we employ some of the best carpet cleaning machines you can find on the market today. Our experts operate with brands like Ashby's, HOST, Rotovac and Prochem – leaders in their craft for the past few decades.
Scotchgard Protection for Soft Furnishings
Protects Carpeting & Upholstery
Accidents happen and spillages occur. Fact. Scotchgard Stain Protector makes sure that your soft furnishings are safe at all times.
Scotchgard is a small investment in a great peace of mind. This is the difference between a permanent staining (a possible need for replacement) and a beautiful clean carpet or sofa.
Local Leaders In Carpet Cleaning
Serviced Areas in East London
Anyclean's Recent Cleaning Jobs In Poplar
What People Think About Anyclean's E14 Carpet Cleaners
"It is hard to dispute the facts - Anyclean is the most efficient upholstery cleaning contractor in Poplar. They do wonders for my restaurant furniture and I strongly recommend them to restaurant and other business managers in E14!"
Abbott Rd, Poplar, London E14 0UX
Did You Know That...?
- Bartlett Park. Located on upper North Street, it is a small open space in Poplar E14, in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. The park is set to the south of the Limehouse Cut waterway, with the Lansbury Estate being to the south and east of the green space. In the middle of the park are the remains of a Grade II listed church, St Saviour’s Church which was almost fully destroyed by fire in 2007. Bartlett Park is named in honour of Prebendery Phillip Bartlett who died in 1958. He was vicar of the church for nearly 40 years. Facilities on the site of Bartlett Park include a well equipped adventure playground for youngsters aged 5 and above, as well as a grass football pitch.
- London Marriott Hotel West India Quay. Located at 22 Hertsmere Road, Canary Wharf, this hotel is just a short stroll from Poplar E14. It towers above buzzing Canary Wharf, with its many riverside restaurants, bars and shops. The hotel has 47 modern and luxury serviced apartments, all of which are equipped with a multi-media entertainment centre with TV, CD and DVD player, and kitchen. The hotel boasts its own Curve Restaurant, which allows visitors of the pubic area to enjoy the luxury of this high-class accommodation without having to stay overnight. As a matter of fact, the Curve Restaurant is one of the most popular dining venues in the area of Poplar E14. Providing fascinating views over the River Thames, the restaurant perfectly compliments the fresh produced sourced from the nearby Billingsgate fish market.
Notable past and present residents of Poplar include:
- Pirate John Mucknell (born 1608), who was knighted and appointed as a Vice Admiral by the future King Charles II, has lived in Poplar after he married.
- Politician Will Crooks (1852-1921), who was also a noted trade unionist and member of the Fabian Society, was born in Poplar. The Will Crooks estate located on Poplar High Street is named after Crooks.
- Writer and journalist H. M. Tomlinson (1873-1958), who is best known for his anti-war and travel writing, novels and short stories.
- Engineer Tommy Flowers (1905-1998), who designed Colossus, which is the world’s first programmable electronic computer, was born in Poplar E14.
- British-American actress and singer in theatre Angela Lansbury (born 1925), whose career has spanned seven decades, was born in Poplar.
- Former professional footballer and current football manager Harry Redknapp, who was born in Poplar, in 1947. Redknapp is current manager of Queens Park Rangers, and has formally coached Bournemouth, West Ham United, Southampton, Portsmouth and Tottenham Hotspur.
- Nurse and musician Jennifer Worth (1935-2011), who wrote a best-selling trilogy of memoirs, ‘Call the Midlife’.